Scarmbled eggs and cholesterol

MkUltra

MkUltra

Awards
I seem to get different answers on diet sites about how much protein is in scrambled eggs. How many grams of protein are in one scrambled egg? Ho bad is the cholesterol? Does it outweigh the benefits of eating them for the protein, and what can I do to help with cholesterol?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many grams of protein are in one scrambled egg?
Egg Protein Content - How Much Protein is in an Egg - Egg White and Yolk Proteins

How bad is the cholesterol?
The Cholesterol is not bad, if you cut out cholesterol, your body makes more, if you increase it, your body makes less, dietary cholesterol has very little impact if any on total cholesterol.

Not only that, but LDL/HDL ratios along with particle size is what matters, hell some RELIABLE studies were showing that the lower cholesterol you had, the HIGHER your chance of dying.

Does it outweigh the benefits of eating them for the protein
1- Yes it does.

2-Cholesterol is essential to your survival, Apes or Monkeys, fed low cholesterol diets get violent.

and what can I do to help with cholesterol?
What do you mean? do you have an existing "Cholesterol problem"?

It's funny that now they say anything over 200 is a risk, it's like saying the normal human temp is now 98.00, instead of 98.6, anyone who has a body temp of 98.0+ you need to take a temperature lowering medication and stop eating non spicy foods.

Enjoy the eggs and cook them with butter, Poly and Mono fats get unstable and become harmful at high temperatures.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I would be more concerned with the gas from egg consumption :) Eggs are a great source of lecithin so have fun with them

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You need cholesterol to build muscle. Eat more eggs.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would be more concerned with the gas from egg consumption :) Eggs are a great source of lecithin so have fun with them
u aint joking, if i eat eggs you better clear out of the building i'm in not just the room. smells like leaving a hard boiled egg in a dirty gym sock for about 2 weeks.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thanks ima gonna make some eggs now, repped
or u could do what i do. leave in 1 yolk per 3 eggs. that way ur still getting the nutrients from the yolk but not as much cholesterol

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
i eat 3 eggs w/yolk sandwich for breakfest everyday. i love it