What is your average daily protein intake?
- 12-08-2008, 11:46 AM
- 12-08-2008, 05:53 PM
- 12-26-2008, 12:49 PM
25g of protein and hour no matter how fast your metabolism is what i have always hear and read was the max. Anything over is a waste, the proof is when you eat more protein then your body can take it gives you horrible gas, thats the by product of no digested/absorbed nutrients.
12-26-2008, 02:44 PM
12-26-2008, 04:29 PM
What is protein? jk
I eat a gram per pound, but I'm going to eat more starting next year due to the fact that I need to up my calorie intake.
12-26-2008, 04:38 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By CDB in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 12-01-2012, 10:31 AM
- By SilentBob187 in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 01-24-2008, 09:46 PM
- By cmp007 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 48Last Post: 08-15-2007, 04:28 PM
- By RoidRageX10 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 8Last Post: 07-06-2007, 09:59 AM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 05:38 AM