Poll: What is you average daily protein intake?

What is your average daily protein intake?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I voted 2, because there is no 1.5 option. I would say I am around 1.5 per lb, maybe more. I always end up eating like a fat ass on weekends though, because I get up 2 hrs later than normal. It throws my routine way off, because I miss a meal and have to compensate the rest of the day.

2. 2g per pound.

3. 25g of protein and hour no matter how fast your metabolism is what i have always hear and read was the max. Anything over is a waste, the proof is when you eat more protein then your body can take it gives you horrible gas, thats the by product of no digested/absorbed nutrients.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by slanno View Post
    25g of protein and hour no matter how fast your metabolism is what i have always hear and read was the max. Anything over is a waste, the proof is when you eat more protein then your body can take it gives you horrible gas, thats the by product of no digested/absorbed nutrients.
    This is complete and utter Bullsh!t.

5. What is protein? jk

I eat a gram per pound, but I'm going to eat more starting next year due to the fact that I need to up my calorie intake.

6. Quote Originally Posted by slanno View Post
    25g of protein and hour no matter how fast your metabolism is what i have always hear and read was the max. Anything over is a waste, the proof is when you eat more protein then your body can take it gives you horrible gas, thats the by product of no digested/absorbed nutrients.
    you eat every hour? I might just have to put that into my sig.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 11:31 AM
  2. Your daily fiber intake and you
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-24-2008, 10:46 PM
  3. daily fat intake
    By cmp007 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 05:28 PM
  4. My daily Food intake.