Got A Good Question

jchurch

Awards
Im Eating 2000 Calories A Day Now To Get Lean But 1600 Of The Calories Are Protein And A 1000 Of Them Are Protein Powder Getting Leaner But Stomach Hurts Alot What Do U Guys Reccomend

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lord guy, you're not taking in any carbs or fats on that kind of diet! You're going to make yourself sick by not getting the required vitamins you need but on to your question... You're giving yourself intestinal problems due to the intake of your calories with too much being protein.

Lower your protein and increase healthy fats.
Consider taking in more calories if you're wanting to keep your protein intake that high.
Cut down on milk type products if you're mixing your shakes in it, you may want to change it to juice or water.

jchurch

Awards
Hey Thanx My Diet Is Very Similar To The Palumbo Diet Except In The Morning I Drink A Cup Of Egg White With My Shake And I Eat Grilled Chicken For Lunch And 3 Tablespoons Of Peanut Butter Through Out The Day And I Use Water For My Shakes But I Feel Like Im Consuming To Much Protein From Liquid Instead Of Whole Food What Do U Think

jchurch

Awards
C Im Just Trying To Gain Mass But Not Lots Of Fat Im A Hard Gainer When It Comes To Muscle But Fat Its Easier What Do U Recomend I Should Change Or Throw In That Would Help

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Thanx My Diet Is Very Similar To The Palumbo Diet Except In The Morning I Drink A Cup Of Egg White With My Shake And I Eat Grilled Chicken For Lunch And 3 Tablespoons Of Peanut Butter Through Out The Day And I Use Water For My Shakes But I Feel Like Im Consuming To Much Protein From Liquid Instead Of Whole Food What Do U Think
Yes you are not only consuming too much protein, but also too much protein powder. It would be good if you changed your protein source up a little throughout the day. Try consuming more lean meats and less protein powder, man. It will help your system a lot!

adam200

adam200

Awards
post ur diet on wat it is exactly that ur eating then people can help out more.... IMO after posting a similiar thread about my diet few days ago ur eating wayyyy 2 much protein, not enough fats or carbs.

jchurch

Awards
If U Click On My Profile In My Diet Tracker It Should B There For Septemeber 10

jchurch

Awards
Im New To This And Im At Work Dont Want To Get Fired Lol
Can U Add People As Ur Friends On Here

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Im Eating 2000 Calories A Day Now To Get Lean But 1600 Of The Calories Are Protein And A 1000 Of Them Are Protein Powder Getting Leaner But Stomach Hurts Alot What Do U Guys Reccomend
You're trying to gain muscle but eating only 2000 calories? Please find and read your nearest nutrition bookl. More proof that there is no such thing as a hard gainer.

adam200

adam200

Awards
hes not being a ****. Im kinda new 2 all this aswell, but i've read alot of articles and forums and ive learnt alot. I dont know everything but i know abit, and i know 2000 calories a day is nowhere near enough 2 gain mass...

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hes not being a ****. Im kinda new 2 all this aswell, but i've read alot of articles and forums and ive learnt alot. I dont know everything but i know abit, and i know 2000 calories a day is nowhere near enough 2 gain mass...

Bingo. Try BWx15+20% for a rough idea of how many cals to eat. Also, 75% protein is NOT a healthy diet - it is over kill. Start with 1g protein per lb of BW.

Like Rugger said - SEARCH. There are tons of great threads on AM already that will cover any beginner's questions you may have. :thumbsup:

Edit: BWx15+20% is to GAIN weight - if your really looking to lean out, start with just 15xBW. Either way, adjust your prot.

jchurch

Awards
Yeah Not Trying To Be Rude Rugger But Thanx For All The Help Guys Ill Be On Here Alot