16 days out

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
hey i'm 16 days out from my second competition. i've been following a CKD diet and i stopped cheat meals 2 weeks ago. i was curious if a small carb meal would be suitable this close to my competition. i'm as lean as i'm going to get i think, so i don't see why not, because my training is really suffering. thanks for the help!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
1. pics needed for judgement and
2. what did you do the first time? did you switch your proccess?

how much carbs?

etc etc...

in the end only you know your body and can decide. but now would be the time rather than at 5-6 days ourt ya know

bobocpt55

bobocpt55

Awards
1. pics needed for judgement and
2. what did you do the first time? did you switch your proccess?

how much carbs?

etc etc...

in the end only you know your body and can decide. but now would be the time rather than at 5-6 days ourt ya know
i'd post some pics but we're in the process of moving right now and my camera is stashed away somewhere. i followed a low carb diet for the last competition, but i got a lot leaner following the CKD diet. i was thinking under 100 grams or so, does that sound about right?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
hey i'm 16 days out from my second competition. i've been following a CKD diet and i stopped cheat meals 2 weeks ago. i was curious if a small carb meal would be suitable this close to my competition. i'm as lean as i'm going to get i think, so i don't see why not, because my training is really suffering. thanks for the help!
try some anabolic pump then u can eat your carbs and not gain fat and possibly lose some. or take a look at the anabolic diet. complete deplete your carb stores and then during the week u eat no carbs and 1 day a week you can go on a carb binge. it will refill your stores and not be put in as fat. because you're completely depleted all u do is fill up ur glycogen stores.