16 days out
- 09-11-2008, 05:41 PM
16 days out
hey i'm 16 days out from my second competition. i've been following a CKD diet and i stopped cheat meals 2 weeks ago. i was curious if a small carb meal would be suitable this close to my competition. i'm as lean as i'm going to get i think, so i don't see why not, because my training is really suffering. thanks for the help!
- 09-11-2008, 05:47 PM
1. pics needed for judgement and
2. what did you do the first time? did you switch your proccess?
how much carbs?
in the end only you know your body and can decide. but now would be the time rather than at 5-6 days ourt ya know
09-11-2008, 05:51 PM
09-15-2008, 10:35 PM
09-16-2008, 05:40 PM
Here's the anabolic diet book link... you can read it online but can't print it...
walks you through it, should you decide to follow it to a T.
I've been using it for my contest prep (I'm 2.5wks out). I've made small tweaks, but read up!
Similar Forum Threads
- By Mychael101 in forum Weight LossReplies: 29Last Post: 08-21-2006, 06:28 PM
- By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest PreperationReplies: 56Last Post: 06-20-2006, 11:58 AM
- By cgb6810 in forum PicsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-30-2005, 06:38 PM
- By Nuteboy in forum PicsReplies: 17Last Post: 08-30-2004, 07:46 AM