Put put it bluntly, my diet is making my poop runny

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
What is missing in my diet that is messing me up. Over the last couple months, it has gotten worse and worse. I'm on a high high protein diet as everyone else, some carbs, all good, not many veges but I try to get em in when I can. Wtf do I need to do to get my sh1t straight?

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
could it be the amount of egg whites i consume? i go through about 2-3 500ml cartons a day

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Why are you eating egg whites as opposed to whole eggs?

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Add some fiber to your diet man! The fiber will give you nice bulky stools. Don't start with too much and drink lots of water, otherwise you'll have the opposite problem. You could also incorporate rice into your diet as well. Try it out

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
fibrous veges going to cut it or should i got with the real deal. perhaps I'll pick up some all bran for the mornings...

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
are you taking any supps that could cause this? (e.g. magneisum, ana*olic dump, etc)??

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is missing in my diet that is messing me up. Over the last couple months, it has gotten worse and worse. I'm on a high high protein diet as everyone else, some carbs, all good, not many veges but I try to get em in when I can. Wtf do I need to do to get my sh1t straight?
Sounds like your fat and or carb intake is low.

Every hear of rabbit starvation?

Acute malnutrition caused by excess consumption of any lean meat (specifically rabbit) coupled with a lack of other sources of nutrients.(fat and then carbs) Symptoms include diarrhea, headache, lassitude, a vague discomfort and hunger that can only be satisfied by consumption of fat or carbohydrates.

* Lack of fats in the diet.
* Rabbit being comparatively low in some amino acids that human beings cannot themselves synthesize.
* Lean meat, being mostly protein, must be broken down into amino acids and then converted into glucose (via gluconeogenesis) in order to be used as an energy source. This process takes time and can not be done quickly enough to meet the energy requirements of an active person. After the body's energy reserves (fat) are depleted, the energy requirements to sustain basic life processes are not met.
* The ammonia released during the process of converting amino acids into glucose cannot be cleared by conversion to urea quickly enough. The buildup of ammonia is poisonous.

Last year I ate nothing but fatty meat and eggs, no cheese, no vegetables, no grains, no juices, no sodas, just flesh, organs, eggs and water.

Anytime I ate lean pork chops, sirloin, etc...

I got diarrhea, eating some fat cured this, increase you fat intake, thigh instead of breast, prime rib, whole eggs, etc....

You die in the wild if you don't eat fat, animals will reject lower fat carcasses when they have the choice of a higher fat carcass and sometimes won't even eat lower fat carcasses.

All these people that do low fat are retarded, granted game animals are leaner, but their brains, spinal juice, eyes, etc.. were eaten to compensate for the low fat intake, this is not the case today.

You can be in perfect health ingesting <10grams of carbs a day, do that with fat or protein and you'll be dead, set the levels of fat and protein in your diet first, THEN, if you want to, add carbs, not the other way around.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree, without the vegatables in the diet its most like very low in fiber. Get AlltheWhey's product, Fiber90. 2-4 caps a day and youll be sh1ttin logs....sorry for the visual and the bad language haha. Vegatables and grainy foods in your diet will help too.

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I agree, without the vegatables in the diet its most like very low in fiber. Get AlltheWhey's product, Fiber90. 2-4 caps a day and youll be sh1ttin logs....sorry for the visual and the bad language haha. Vegatables and grainy foods in your diet will help too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Ok well I am taking AP right now but this issue has been going on for some time. Pretty much since I started cutting. I'm trying with some brown rice, seems a bit better... gotta get some fiber supps happening though. As suggested I also think it is the lack of fibrous veges in my diet. I count on my multi too much. Thanks for all the suggestions guys

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i take 2 caps of fiber90 by ATW and i swear ive been sh1tting smooth bricks, you dont even have to wipe your ass since it comes out in one piece so nicely lol, i just use the corner of a wall.

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
Try taking calcium supps.

It makes some people constipated. It should therefore make your poops more solid, less runny. :)

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I think hes tired of the back splash "you dump on me, I splash up on you!"

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I thought language said "lasagna" and then we're discussing turds.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Alright, things are getting better. Trying to add fibrous vege's and some oat bran with my morning oats and I've been taking acidopholous [sic] which has always been great to my digestive system and pretty much is gut health as far as I can tell

avenue Red

Awards
try benefiber 4 times a day. im on CKD and that saves me. maybe even more depending on how much you eat.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
I think I have it figured out. I take acidopholous daily and high fiber cereal. I also try to take in at least 1 serving on fibrous veges a day. All is well. Thanks all for your help, reps!

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Consuming high amounts of protein and cutting will definitely result in loose stool. Water, fiber, fruits and vegetables. :thumbsup: