NO Fear Super Energy suger free Drink

  1. NO Fear Super Energy suger free Drink


    Ok would like opinions on this Drink what do you think for a NO drink and as a get ramped up drink Vs say a Rockstar or a Redline?


  2. I gave up on these drinks. Too many negatives in the ingredients for me to feel good about drinking. Check out a product called "Foosh Energy Mints"

    Ingredients: Sorbitol, Caffeine, Natural Peppermint Extract, Other Natural and Artificial Flavors, Proprietary Synergistic Energy Blend: (Taurine, Ginseng, Vitamins: Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Cyanocobalamin), Magnesium Stearate, Salt, Sucrolose, Acesulfame-K, Aspartame*, Blue 1. * Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine



    I love this stuff!

  3. Ok so i am imformed what are the bad things in the drinks that should concern me?
    •   
       


  4. There's not actually "bad" ingredients in these drinks, but most have a large amount of sugar or carbs - and while most people are okay with this preworkout, I personally, tend to stay away from any unneeded sugars in my diet.

  5. i think the no fears are the safest ones you can drink.. i drink one every morning. as long as you dont drink them late afternoon or evening the sugar intake shouldnt matter..

  6. its perfectly fine to drink it as long as there suger free...i somtimes mix a high suger one with some Eaa's, creatine, citrulline, for a intra workout boost...but very rarely

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    I gave up on these drinks. Too many negatives in the ingredients for me to feel good about drinking. Check out a product called "Foosh Energy Mints"

    Ingredients: Sorbitol, Caffeine, Natural Peppermint Extract, Other Natural and Artificial Flavors, Proprietary Synergistic Energy Blend: (Taurine, Ginseng, Vitamins: Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamin Mononitrate, Cyanocobalamin), Magnesium Stearate, Salt, Sucrolose, Acesulfame-K, Aspartame*, Blue 1. * Phenylketonurics: contains Phenylalanine



    I love this stuff!

    ...dont Aspartame cause brain lesions????

  8. Yeah everything causes something, but as I pointed out earlier, it's the sugars and carbs that concern me.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Hurleyboy05 View Post
    Yeah everything causes something, but as I pointed out earlier, it's the sugars and carbs that concern me.
    well he was referring to the suger free NO FEAR energy drinks in the first place...

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JaredGalloway View Post
    well he was referring to the suger free NO FEAR energy drinks in the first place...
    Good lord are we going to try and create something out of nothing for every response?? He asked about opinions on drinks like sugar free NO FEAR. I gave him my reasoning for not drinking these drinks at all (because SOME contain ingredients I shy away from) and gave him my option as an alternative. There's been few opinions and no other alternatives given as of yet, besides adding supplements to a drink every now and then, so I figure giving my OPINION has gone along with the ORIGINAL meaning of this thread in the first place.

  11. I live off of the sugar-free Monster these days. As long as it's not the version with assloads of HFCS, they're fine.

    BTW, the aspartame worries were blown horribly out of proportion years ago. The amount that was fed to those rats is astronomical when you look at a g/kg basis.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Sugar Free No Fear is ****ing delicious. Too bad there practically discontinued down by me. Legitimately like drinking Hawaiian punch with a slight kick to it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. caffein free energy drink
    By kingdong in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:25 PM
  2. I want this energy drink...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2009, 05:46 PM
  3. New Energy Drink
    By MgoBlue in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 06:17 PM
  4. energy drink
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 04:04 PM
  5. Free Sample Eq Energy Drink
    By yeahright in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 11:20 PM
Log in
Log in