substitutes for veggies

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
hey.. i know that vegtables are a great source of fiber and a way to blunt hunger cravings.. especially when on a cutting diet, the only problem is i dont like any vegtables.. is there any valuable supplement that can be considered comperable?
v-8, fiber pills, etc.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Greens +
Biotest Superfood

There are a ton of good greens supplements out there. Superfood is expensive but seems to work well.

soultrain

soultrain

Awards
Greens +
Biotest Superfood

There are a ton of good greens supplements out there. Superfood is expensive but seems to work well.
Can you elaborate more on what exactly these "superfoods" are?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Powders with concentrated bits of vegetables, fruits, seaweeds etc in them. They are an aquired taste. They literally taste like drinking grass.

If you're just looking for fiber there's always psyllium or apple pectin.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you elaborate more on what exactly these "superfoods" are?
Look into Biotest Superfood. I cannot post a URL as NP does not carry it. Great product.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Something tells me if someone does not liek to eat vegies then a grass drink might not be the best hehe!
Truth is per cost at least to get the total package you just have to eat them.
What I might suggest to you is since you don't like to eat them (nor do I so much) is find creative things to do with them. Mind you keep it healthy but dips and topping to go with. It can really add alot to the blan taste or feeling of eating it raw.

jman3967

Awards
i love eating veggies but even that gets old after a while when trying to cut. try packaged veggies with cheese or garlic flavoring. these taste great and actually allow me to eat less, stay full longer, and not significantly add to overall calorie intake. check the nutrition labels though because there are ones where the extra flavor adds like 10 calories and others add like 100

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Something tells me if someone does not liek to eat vegies then a grass drink might not be the best hehe!
Truth is per cost at least to get the total package you just have to eat them.
What I might suggest to you is since you don't like to eat them (nor do I so much) is find creative things to do with them. Mind you keep it healthy but dips and topping to go with. It can really add alot to the blan taste or feeling of eating it raw.
:goodpost:

There are no equivalent subsitutes...

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
alright im guessing im gonna just have to suck it up and maybe just grind up a bunch of vegtable and fruit into a smoothie mixture and just suck it down like a champ.. it cant be much worse then the cheap $8 per handle vodka ppl drink all over campus here

jman3967

Awards
hah ya theres no way of getting around it. you could add a little bit of barbecue sauce i tried it last night and they tasted pretty good. key words 'a little'

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Experiment with different vegetables and find something you like. Some people just don't like the taste of an apple, but can eat an orange without the slightest complaint. Browse the supermarket and I'm sure you'll find something you have yet to taste... and you just might like it.

TruffleShuffle

Awards
  • Established
I have Phytofoods and its just plain disgusting. Could a person buy a capping kit and take it that way?

AUTO

Awards
  • Established
hey.. i know that vegtables are a great source of fiber and a way to blunt hunger cravings.. especially when on a cutting diet, the only problem is i dont like any vegtables.. is there any valuable supplement that can be considered comperable?
v-8, fiber pills, etc.

spiralina powder, it tastes so bad its made me dry reach. you can parachute it or get it in pellets it has protien in it as well very good before a workout.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I have Phytofoods and its just plain disgusting. Could a person buy a capping kit and take it that way?
Like Auto said, you can parachute it very easily. If you have a capping kit, you could go that route as well. Which ever you prefer (or if you can mask it in a protein shake, try it that way as well). However, a capping kit will be useful in many situations, and also is very cost effective.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cbr1000rr Nootropics 47
G34RS Nutrition / Health 12
Anabolics 67
Supplements 1
Supplements 36