Neverending hunger

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. but you understand why im hesitant to do that at least right?

2. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    but you understand why im hesitant to do that at least right?
    I thought you said you could eat whatever you want with out ill effect?
    •   

3. to an extent yes...i used to be a total fat kid....and i've really changed WHAT i eat.
    i got really good about when i ate and what i ate and i lost weight and put on a bit of strength.
    but before i got in shape my body was a mess....when i think about what he said and just eating 'less' healthy foods it takes me back mentally.

im sure that sounds stupid.

4. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    but you understand why im hesitant to do that at least right?
    What about fruit ? It is not nearly as bad as most bodybuilders think.

5. lot of sugars in it...i eat a couple bananas a week and maybe an apple or two. but thats the extent unless my grandparents bring me grapefruit from their trees....then i eat a bunch of grapefruit lol
    •   

6. Doesn't sound stupid at all, man.

Anyways, write down exactly what you eat tomorrow (if tomorrow is a typical day) and post it up here. Don't kid yourself either, write down EXACTLY waht you eat and how much. We'll go from there.

7. k thanks. im starting now with 3 tuna sandwhiches before bed LOL.

*im serious too.

8. Grapefruit addict myself Other low sugar&low GI fruit varieties (SAFE TO CONSUME FOR CARB CONCIOUS-TRUST ME ) are berries and kiwi, lots of antioxidants too

Calories in 100g of strawberries
    Calories 25.7kcal
    Carbohydrate 5.7g
    Protein 0.8g
    Fat 0.1g
    Fibre 1.0g
    Alcohol 0.0g

Calories in 100g of kiwi fruit
    Calories 49.0kcal
    Carbohydrate 10.6g
    Protein 1.1g
    Fat 0.5g
    Fibre 1.9g
    Alcohol 0.0g

as opposed to :

Calories in 100g of bananas
    Calories 95.0kcal
    Carbohydrate 23.2g
    Protein 1.2g
    Fat 0.3g
    Fibre 1.1g
    Alcohol 0.0g

9. ya i love kiwis too....just too annoying to peal and eat all the time cuz i dont like the furry brown skin. k. tunas are made. 1 left to eat then crashing. post up in my comp class in a few hours.

leave me some love
    -Dboyzl

10. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    Grapefruit addict myself Other low sugar&low GI fruit varieties (SAFE TO CONSUME FOR CARB CONCIOUS-TRUST ME ) are berries and kiwi, lots of antioxidants too

Calories in 100g of strawberries
    Calories 25.7kcal
    Carbohydrate 5.7g
    Protein 0.8g
    Fat 0.1g
    Fibre 1.0g
    Alcohol 0.0g

Calories in 100g of kiwi fruit
    Calories 49.0kcal
    Carbohydrate 10.6g
    Protein 1.1g
    Fat 0.5g
    Fibre 1.9g
    Alcohol 0.0g

as opposed to :

Calories in 100g of bananas
    Calories 95.0kcal
    Carbohydrate 23.2g
    Protein 1.2g
    Fat 0.3g
    Fibre 1.1g
    Alcohol 0.0g
    haha - love the
    alcohol
    content!

With bananas, aren't only half sugars (dependant on ripeness?)

11. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    to an extent yes...i used to be a total fat kid....and i've really changed WHAT i eat.
    i got really good about when i ate and what i ate and i lost weight and put on a bit of strength.
    but before i got in shape my body was a mess....when i think about what he said and just eating 'less' healthy foods it takes me back mentally.

im sure that sounds stupid.
    hey bro-sif i used to be 186 at 5' 6"...36" waist so i know what its like! its is good you are sticking to your guns as the healthy eating but as your body changes and goals change you NEED to adapt. if you are not making your desired goals and not making the dietary changes where exactly are you mentally??? think about it! making the required changes is harder and only going to make you that much stronger mentally.

fruit is yummy!

12. ok today i had
    3 tuna sandwhiches (before bed early morning)
    4 eggs, 16 oz milk, granola bar, pop-tart
    3 tuna sandwhiches, amp'd energy drink
    whopper from BK (on way to work....was hungry)
    tomato chicken cheese tortilla wrap (from work)
    schlotskys cheese and chicken wrap, twix bar (woops), 16 oz choc. milk
    2 servings of chicken and rice, green beans, 24 oz milk
    in 2 hours i will have another helping of chicken and rice and another 16 oz milk w/ an 8 ounce whey protein & milk shake

had school, gym, and work today
    weighed myself at the gym (like i always do)....weight hasn't changed in 2 weeks.
    didnt have much time between gym, home shower, and work thats why i ate bk.....not a usual thing for me

13. okay, so how many calories is that?

14. hold on. lemme count

15. cant get the exact number but i'd round it near 4k
    @ 40/40/20 approx

16. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    haha - love the content!

With bananas, aren't only half sugars (dependant on ripeness?)

Yes, ripe bananas have more simple sugars, unripe bananas are richer in starches. During ripening starches are converted into sugars (~ 20% glucose, 14% fructose and 66% sucrose).

As for the alcohol ...
    http://homedistiller.org/wash-fruit.htm

17. You need to get exact. You wont be able to track your progress until you know exactly what you're eating. Use excel and map every single calorie/gram. Until you get your diet perfect you wont make progress.

18. Quote Originally Posted by drummaboyzl View Post
    ok today i had
    3 tuna sandwhiches (before bed early morning)
    4 eggs, 16 oz milk, granola bar, pop-tart
    3 tuna sandwhiches, amp'd energy drink
    whopper from BK (on way to work....was hungry)
    tomato chicken cheese tortilla wrap (from work)
    schlotskys cheese and chicken wrap, twix bar (woops), 16 oz choc. milk
    2 servings of chicken and rice, green beans, 24 oz milk
    in 2 hours i will have another helping of chicken and rice and another 16 oz milk w/ an 8 ounce whey protein & milk shake

had school, gym, and work today
    weighed myself at the gym (like i always do)....weight hasn't changed in 2 weeks.
    didnt have much time between gym, home shower, and work thats why i ate bk.....not a usual thing for me

HAHA, chocolate milk, twix bar...so you're not perfect after all good on you

19. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    you bloody Queenslanders!

20. Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    HAHA, chocolate milk, twix bar...so you're not perfect after all good on you
    ya well work pissed me off and i needed a pick me up lol.

21. just use www.fitday.com and count your calories on there.

As for the kiwi fruit, be a man and just eat them with the skin on, you wont even notice the furry skin.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Australian made View Post
    be a man and just eat them with the skin on, you wont even notice the furry skin.
    Isn't that what you whisper to your boyfriend every night before bed?

23. I may get abused for this but eat more and eat a little more fat...........15% is low in my opinion..... I would change my macros to 40p/30c/30f.......... eat like no other. Eat until you feel sick....once the sickness goes away....eat again. Do you have a cheat day???? Eat dirty that day... eat what you want. If 3000kcals is not doing it add 500 kcals per day every week until you begin to see some sort of weight gain.....what is your somatatype??? Are you an ecto? Are you doing cardio? what does your workout look like bro? Easy ways to add calories and slow hunger is to eat more fat.... eating chicken? Stop and eat beef...... start eating more peanut butter etc. Just a few suggestions off the top of my head..........Peace!

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cub View Post
    Isn't that what you whisper to your boyfriend every night before bed?
    i thought we weren't gonig to tell anyone?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Plates1971 View Post
    I may get abused for this but eat more and eat a little more fat...........15% is low in my opinion..... I would change my macros to 40p/30c/30f.......... eat like no other. Eat until you feel sick....once the sickness goes away....eat again. Do you have a cheat day???? Eat dirty that day... eat what you want. If 3000kcals is not doing it add 500 kcals per day every week until you begin to see some sort of weight gain.....what is your somatatype??? Are you an ecto? Are you doing cardio? what does your workout look like bro? Easy ways to add calories and slow hunger is to eat more fat.... eating chicken? Stop and eat beef...... start eating more peanut butter etc. Just a few suggestions off the top of my head..........Peace!
    yes i have a cheat day. im an endo/meso. i eat a variety of different meats. my cardio is minimal.
    thanks for the tips.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hunger/Workout
    By speedpastu in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-19-2007, 02:41 AM
  2. Question about hunger!!
    By Trench in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 05:43 PM
  3. Replies: 4