good or bad?

TheGame2006

Awards
Hey guys, i was just wondering if Lemon Tuna is good for u, if you wanna diet?
fat 2.5 g
carb 2 g
protein 15 g

P.S The protein is high but not sure if lemon tuna is the right way to go..

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is lemon tuna? Do you just mean tuna that you've squirted lemon juice over the top of? according to the nutrition info you gave above, it would be fine to have.

TheGame2006

Awards
lemon tuna, is just tuna but lemon flavoured.
It taste pretty damn good.. hehe
I do eat tuna sometimes by itself but thought when seen the lemon flavour, to give it a try

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
The only thing i could see wrong with that would be that the "lemon" squirted into it would be artificial so it would contain some sugar or artificial flavoring but by no means would i think it mess up the benefits of tuna.... just as long as there is not too much artificial flavoring or not too much "lemon" in it

TheGame2006

Awards
yea i was thinking the same. i wouldnt be having to much of it,just maybe 3 times a week,twice a day for snack meals. Just something to kill my hunger cause i am a big guy :p

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
gotcha. tuna helped me out a lot this summer. I'm gonna go get my stats checked to see how much i cut this summer. I know i cut a lot of bodyfat and i know for a fact my strength went up.

TheGame2006

Awards
oh yea, u look really cut and ripped.. nice job man, wish i was in the same position you are in, but will take me some time. you just ate regular tuna??
what kind of work outs u do?

sreed11

sreed11

Awards
  • Established
haha that's my fat picture. i'll have a picture up later today. I'm not saying this is how your diet should be seeing as your probably not an ectomorph like myself but i would try and get all my carbs and fats in earlier in the day.

Breakfast 1- 4 eggs, 4 bacon, 5 pieces of bread
Breakfast 2- 2 cups of oatmeal with fruit
Workout
Lunch 1-Tuna with pickle and whole wheat bread
Lunch 2-" "

Dinner 1-Chicken usually with veggies
Dinner 2- Tuna with juice

TheGame2006

Awards
Is that all the time?... gotta love pickles :).hehe..
What you think about deca? I havent tooken steriods b4 and i would love to try it. the only thing i can get and afford would be deca. I have no source to get other steroids... but i would love to hear more things about it. I had friends that said if i used i would be soo ripped.. guess i would have to see to find out :)

P.S if i did try it, u think a 12 week cycle and 200mg a week would be okay for the first time? i dont wanna be like a giant :p..just ripped :)

classic27

I would run it for 8 to 10 weeks and make sure I had my pct

all lined up before hand. Also make sure you diet, fluid intake,

rest, and workouts are really in check.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the best way i ate tuna, was

1.5 cans tuna
a big tablespoon of cracked red pepper hummus
4teaspoons extra virgin olive oil.

and if you want to add more carbs throw it on whole wheat.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah- every guy has the potential to gain a good bit of muscle with out taking steroids to help him out. You can do great if you eat properly and weight lift correctly. :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that all the time?... gotta love pickles :).hehe..
What you think about deca? I havent tooken steriods b4 and i would love to try it. the only thing i can get and afford would be deca. I have no source to get other steroids... but i would love to hear more things about it. I had friends that said if i used i would be soo ripped.. guess i would have to see to find out :)

P.S if i did try it, u think a 12 week cycle and 200mg a week would be okay for the first time? i dont wanna be like a giant :p..just ripped :)
Dude are you kidding me? Like, I really hope you are joking.