Natural ways to increase HCL

Overbech

Awards
I'm looking for a way to increase my HCL naturally. I was hoping for maybe some foods than can rise it? (hopefully low carb)

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is HCL?
Hydrochloric Acid.

It can be used to make Chemical Weapons, but it also happens to be in your stomach.

How to increase it I have no f*cking clue, or no f*cking idea why he/she would want to increase it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Its gotta be a typo I think. Bet he meant HDL.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I just use digestive enzymes. Don't really know what to tell you other than that. Are you having troubles digesting food?

Overbech

Awards
I just use digestive enzymes. Don't really know what to tell you other than that. Are you having troubles digesting food?
I got bad acne and it's been linked a lot to bad digestion, and it looks like HCL could help.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You might try Milk Thistle too. If your liver isn't processing fats properly it can be a cause of acne. Cheap, and even if it doesn't work, your liver will still be better for trying it.

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet sells super enzymes from NOW cheap that contains betaine. Take them with every meal. I think this is currently my problem.. (hopefully) Tons of stomach issues lately and eczema is out of control!

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
well i hope there's more reason to desire more hcl than alittle acne, as there are many other ways to do that.

low hcl can actually be very acurrately measured using a heiddenburg (or something) capsule test. alot of doctors dont perform it and its expensive but you can learn exactly how many hcl capsules to consume per meal to make up for the deficit. zinc and vitamin b1 are said to help, though benfotiame would be the preferrable source of b1 here as the absorption of the others is beyond negligable. additionally, things that nourish the adrenals assist the production of hcl (such as high dose pantethine), but i think the big one has to do with consuming something called histidine. im not talking 500mg capsules either; ive heard of people taking up to 8 grams a day. histidine is the precursor to histamine which is a major factor in hcl production.

symptoms of low hcl may include some or all of the following: gas, diarrhea, acid reflux, poor eyesight, constipation

again, if its just about acne, id go with the pantethine, maybe 3 600mg a day of the now brand double strength; theres actually a product with this amount in it made just for acne, though i forget the name. takes a few weeks. another avenue that even may be used in conjunction with this would be high doses of vitamin a, like a form derived from fish oil. ive heard of people taking 25000iu twice a day

ALON147

Awards
Friend What is this used for? is it any kind body weight gainer or to lose weihgt or used by bodybuilder. Hope you will reply soon. What is this used for?

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Friend What is this used for? is it any kind body weight gainer or to lose weihgt or used by bodybuilder. Hope you will reply soon. What is this used for?

i wish it did something for that, actually i just found myself replying to a thread for someone looking for information about hcl (hydrochloric acid). that protocall i mentioned is for someone with acne, and i tried to disuede her from using hcl for that. it is weird this discussion took place on a bodybuilding forum, though in theory if a person had achloridia they would definately be a hard gainer.

that said, there are definately better ways to lose weight or gain muscle for anyone who isnt sick

ZiR RED

ZiR RED

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well i hope there's more reason to desire more hcl than alittle acne, as there are many other ways to do that.

low hcl can actually be very acurrately measured using a heiddenburg (or something) capsule test. alot of doctors dont perform it and its expensive but you can learn exactly how many hcl capsules to consume per meal to make up for the deficit. zinc and vitamin b1 are said to help, though benfotiame would be the preferrable source of b1 here as the absorption of the others is beyond negligable. additionally, things that nourish the adrenals assist the production of hcl (such as high dose pantethine), but i think the big one has to do with consuming something called histidine. im not talking 500mg capsules either; ive heard of people taking up to 8 grams a day. histidine is the precursor to histamine which is a major factor in hcl production.

symptoms of low hcl may include some or all of the following: gas, diarrhea, acid reflux, poor eyesight, constipation

again, if its just about acne, id go with the pantethine, maybe 3 600mg a day of the now brand double strength; theres actually a product with this amount in it made just for acne, though i forget the name. takes a few weeks. another avenue that even may be used in conjunction with this would be high doses of vitamin a, like a form derived from fish oil. ive heard of people taking 25000iu twice a day
As a novel side note, taking that much histadine will make you blow your load in seconds. Histadine is actually used to treat anorgasmia in people taking SSRI's or in patients who just have trouble achieving orgasm.

Br

Daniel1234

Awards
Hi all,
what are the natural tips for the gain weight and fat,
please suggested me guys....

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
bwa haha! its true that histadine is a precurser to histamine which is way more in

As a novel side note, taking that much histadine will make you blow your load in seconds. Histadine is actually used to treat anorgasmia in people taking SSRI's or in patients who just have trouble achieving orgasm.

Br
bwa haha! its true that histadine is a precurser to histamine which is way more involved in arousal than anyone really talks about; its actually a vasodilator. i messed around with like 7g a day but didnt notice the vasodilative effect; i admit it was a short trial; the stuff runs out quick and you cant really get it in stores to practically take at that dose. this site purebulk has it, so does nutrabio