Hard work out and liver enzymes
- 08-18-2008, 03:26 PM
- 08-21-2008, 03:12 PM
I would love to give you a detailed answer but I can't. I can tell you according to experience, that AST is very sensitive to this situation and can be very high. However this is not entirely true for other enzymes.
- 08-23-2008, 07:13 AM
- 5'7" 170 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
What abut ALT
Mine is slightly high and i've read elsewhere that it can be caused my weight-lifting and high protein diets.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bendin1140 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-01-2010, 08:50 AM
- By bendin1140 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-29-2010, 01:52 PM
- By crazyfool405 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2008, 03:25 PM
- By pitbull800 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-29-2007, 06:48 AM
- By Landmine in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 0Last Post: 08-07-2006, 03:33 PM