Mom picked up Healthy Choice!!

1. Mom picked up Healthy Choice!!

Alright, i need a lil help.. im trying to read in the ingredients and stats on the fat, calorie, protein ect. for the healthy choices. I was out of commision over the wekend. so i called my moms to pick me up some stuff from the market for a meal replacements throughout the day for weight loss. well i told her to get me veggies, and deli section for them to cut boars head meat into 4 oz sections. for meat and veggies and some peanut butter with my priotein round 10 o clock and 3 ocl;cok occasions.. but now she came into work today with Healthy choice chicken and veggies. can i eat this as my 10 o clcoker and 3 o clcoker or r they bad for ya? i just go so skeptical on pre frozen food.. only frozen stuff i get is steamfresh veggies. rest of this i get fresh. any help would be grately appreciated. before i eat

2. Not optimal but it will work. But some food is better than none. At least it will control the amount of kcals you eat.
    •   

3. what i'll do is eat it round 10 o clock just one and then for lunch go out and get chicken breast and for 3 o clocker i will eat 2 table sppon of peanut butter and 1 scoop of protein. just save it for only one time a day.. u right least i get lil veggies and meat in it.. but frozen food i just i dunno.. maybe its me..=)

i should eat this instead izza:

4. just think there is always something worse. But you can do better.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 02:37 AM
  2. someone picked through my AM inbox...
    By chasec in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 12:39 PM
  3. Just picked up
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-14-2008, 02:53 PM
  4. Nutrition(health proetin ,healthy carbs,healthy fats)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-13-2004, 12:10 AM