michael phelps: how is this possible?
- 08-26-2008, 12:17 AM
- 08-29-2008, 09:23 PM
"Of course they can prove it. Theoretical physics can also prove that an elephant can hang off a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy! But use your eyes, your common sense."
08-29-2008, 09:40 PM
08-31-2008, 12:13 AM
09-02-2008, 10:00 PM
09-02-2008, 11:58 PM
He burns cals like a mother****er. You people don't know what you're talking about. He trains more intensely in one day than how much some of you and I train in a month. It is very possible that he eats 10,000 cals a day with how hard he trains.
09-03-2008, 12:20 AM
all i know is it takes me munching all day just to eat 3200+ good calories, and then i have too poop like every couple of hours, i can't imagine eating 3x more than that in a day, much less being able to train when having to use the bathroom that often... the shortest way to get to 10k Calories would be to eat ****ty food, but that's still over 20 quarter pounders for reference! FIVE POUNDS OF BEEF + 20 BUNS, and 20 times all the toppings I don't know anyone, no matter how fit who could eat that kind of food, in that quantity. period.
In my opinion if it sounds too good, or too crazy to be true, it usually is. This doesn't qualify as an exception, to me.
09-12-2008, 01:24 AM
09-19-2008, 02:19 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By cookie1 in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 11Last Post: 05-11-2013, 10:54 AM
- By tnubs in forum Training ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:25 AM
- By NerdFlexd in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2008, 03:07 AM
- By bigstabile in forum NutraplanetReplies: 9Last Post: 04-10-2007, 08:23 PM
- By captainbicept in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2003, 06:33 PM