how much protein is too much?
- 08-21-2008, 10:13 AM
- 08-21-2008, 12:49 PM
08-21-2008, 04:49 PM
08-21-2008, 07:07 PM
08-22-2008, 02:34 PM
If protein is too high you risk gluconeogenesis.
The question is, when taking AAS into account, how much more protein could you use or synthesize without reaching gluconeogenesis?
If you can sythesize 50x more...
08-22-2008, 03:39 PM
08-22-2008, 03:48 PM
High carb breakfast (low gi)
moderate -low throughout the day (low gi)
150g 3 hours before workout (low gi)
70 immediately after (high gi)
50 one hour later (high gi)
50 one hour later (moderate gi)
50 one hour later (low gi)
Fat intake was around 45g
Oh and apparently you only need an extra 1.5g protein and 30g of carbs to support 1lb muscle increase.
Again it worked for me. Sure people will disagree with it, but all i can say i've honestly made more progress in these last 2 months then i had previously made in about 8.
08-22-2008, 03:49 PM
08-24-2008, 12:37 PM
According to Fitday, I take in 540g of protein on workout days, about 70-100g/meal.
Works for me.
I also drink 2-3+ gallons of water a day.
08-24-2008, 04:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BoxingFool01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-04-2005, 12:13 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2004, 11:08 AM
- By AlexParty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-20-2003, 12:13 AM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2003, 05:00 PM
- By curt2go in forum Weight LossReplies: 37Last Post: 12-22-2002, 06:56 PM