Orange juice - good or bad?
- 08-10-2008, 09:34 PM
- 08-10-2008, 09:40 PM
I drink the lite kind and only 1 serving. Id rather take a vit c pill and stay away from the massive carbs.
08-11-2008, 08:52 AM
juices like OJ are my weakness i tend to stay away from because of all the sugar and i have a habit of guzzling the whole carton down
08-11-2008, 04:20 PM
That said, fruit sugar is not necessarily bad, it is a question of how much. So the long answer to your question is yes, it is ok as long as it fits into your calorie limit and macro plan. You do have a meal plan right....
08-11-2008, 04:21 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BigCasino in forum Training ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 10-25-2015, 02:30 PM
- By Rock Lee in forum Weight LossReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2004, 08:44 PM
- By DumbRussian in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2003, 02:07 PM
- By FullyBuilt in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-09-2003, 09:06 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:11 PM