Egg whites Int
- 08-09-2008, 03:23 PM
- 08-09-2008, 03:45 PM
I thought about it because the pump thing would be badass but then I did the math and figured out I could get egg substitute products cheaper at the grocery store than I could from them...I just have to actually measure them out...
Also, my workout partner ordered some a few years back and said they were find in shakes but didn't cook up well...I don't know if they changed their recipe since then or anything...just FYI.
- 08-12-2008, 05:44 PM
08-22-2008, 02:07 PM
They cook up alright by themselves, but you have to stir them (scramble them) constantly. They dont cook so well by themselves in an omlet-style cooking or if you let them sit without stirring them. They also usually make fine scrambled eggs if you mix them with 1-2 whole eggs/omega-3 eggs.
08-22-2008, 02:10 PM
i used them and they were ok. nothing so special.
08-22-2008, 08:22 PM
08-22-2008, 08:57 PM
yea i didnt taste anything. its like thick water
08-22-2008, 09:57 PM
08-23-2008, 02:18 AM
well i rather taste nothin then somthing ya noe
08-23-2008, 06:59 AM
i was going to order but shipping is a problem for me.
08-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By beefydude in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 30Last Post: 06-18-2011, 09:03 AM
- By AjdUsmc in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 11Last Post: 10-06-2010, 09:53 AM
- By Distilled Water in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 02-10-2009, 08:34 PM
- By massmonster in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 25Last Post: 07-28-2006, 11:32 PM
- By Stingray in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 10-14-2004, 08:34 AM