- 08-05-2008, 11:59 PM
- 08-06-2008, 12:14 AM
- 5'11" 185 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
If you lose from a cycle, you won't magically wake up to find that those gains have returned. If you keep up with proper nutrition and train hard you will still produce gains naturally. So yeah, you could get back to where you were via natural means. Unless you did another cycle to expedite the process.
- 08-06-2008, 12:48 AM
sorry, made the edit
Similar Forum Threads
- By TexasLifter89 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-31-2009, 05:13 PM
- By houston1 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-23-2009, 02:14 AM
- By rms80 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:17 PM
- By KgTomCat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-11-2008, 08:42 AM
- By Rugger in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:16 PM