Sexual Activity

  1. Sexual Activity


    does sex affect gains


  2. No, that's a myth.

  3. no its not. when i started having sex with my ex girlfriend. i could no longer afford my favorite supps. never had time to go to the gym ,and was always eating out ruining my diet.
    •   
       


  4. lol, ok well not physiologically.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    no its not. when i started having sex with my ex girlfriend. i could no longer afford my favorite supps. never had time to go to the gym ,and was always eating out ruining my diet.
    Aahahahahahaha...

    It's funny b/c it's true!

    Try getting married!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  6. You know,
    even if sex did hinder your gains, if your physique isn't somehow directly related to putting food on your table and a roof over your head, I would say a person had priority issues when it came to getting laid vs. a couple extra lbs of muscle. I mean, if you can't enjoy one of the sweetest fruits of all this hard labor....

  7. Cardio w/ The Wife > Cardio @ the gym

    ^^^Any and every day of the week

    <I'm just sayin'>
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Cardio w/ The Wife > Cardio @ the gym

    ^^^Any and every day of the week

    <I'm just sayin'>
    yep, that pretty much sums up what I was sayin' too, lol.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Cardio w/ The Wife > Cardio @ the gym

    ^^^Any and every day of the week

    <I'm just sayin'>
    FTW! Thread over.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  10. If sex affected gains then I'd probably just spend some more money on supplements to even it out. Then you would just see guys who were enormous and in great shape and you'd know they weren't getting any.

  11. It depends on how you look at this theoretically.

    If you mean muscle and strength gains then maybe only slightly...but if you mean gains on a field of play...then it definitely does. Having sex the night before a sporting event weakens your legs for the following day making you less likely to give 100% at your event
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  12. Actually, sex is not only good for the CNS, in the sense of staving of overtraining for longer periods of time, it is also excellent for sustaining optimal dopamine and seratonin levels in the brain.

    So, if anything, sex helps gains as opposed to otherwise

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 12STEP View Post
    no its not. when i started having sex with my ex girlfriend. i could no longer afford my favorite supps. never had time to go to the gym ,and was always eating out ruining my diet.

  14. lol 12step you put it the best!!
    I agree completely.
    SFW and GFH

  15. IDK about gains but if I have sex before I workout I just dont train with the same intensity, even a BJ throws me off.

    I try and wait to have sex until POST gym time, although sometimes it just doesnt work like that.

  16. lol I agree. I think it's the decreased test levels after the money shot. but thats my opinion.
    Anyone who is willing to give up sex for gains is either really dedicated or has his priorities in the wrong order.
    SFW and GFH



  17. yup yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    lol I agree. I think it's the decreased test levels after the money shot. but thats my opinion.
    Anyone who is willing to give up sex for gains is either really dedicated or has his priorities in the wrong order.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by liftw8t View Post
    does sex affect gains
    Marriage affects gains, contributes to loses(both physical and mental) with emphasis on the latter. Bank accounts, beer stock, and free air to breath are also affected by this silent killer. I hope this helps...

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    It depends on how you look at this theoretically.

    If you mean muscle and strength gains then maybe only slightly...but if you mean gains on a field of play...then it definitely does. Having sex the night before a sporting event weakens your legs for the following day making you less likely to give 100% at your event


    You've watched 'Rocky' too many times

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JDF View Post
    IDK about gains but if I have sex before I workout I just dont train with the same intensity, even a BJ throws me off.

    I try and wait to have sex until POST gym time, although sometimes it just doesnt work like that.
    Several years ago (as in many) I would follow a same process, as I duped into believing pre-WO sex would attenuate Testosterone levels. After I realized that was BS, I hit it for extra motivation when I'm at the gym!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Several years ago (as in many) I would follow a same process, as I duped into believing pre-WO sex would attenuate Testosterone levels. After I realized that was BS, I hit it for extra motivation when I'm at the gym!
    lol does that help keep up the pumps?
    SFW and GFH

  22. Ugh....double post...sorry about that.
    Last edited by RobInKuwait; 07-31-2008 at 10:27 AM.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Several years ago (as in many) I would follow a same process, as I duped into believing pre-WO sex would attenuate Testosterone levels. After I realized that was BS, I hit it for extra motivation when I'm at the gym!
    IIRC, it actually raises test.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  24. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Try getting married!
    Try having two kids under the age of 3!

    That may actually help gains though. Anything for an hour of peace and quiet. :squat:

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    lol does that help keep up the pumps?
    No, it just perpetuates the image of having sex with my girlfriend at the gym. That in turn has an additive effect on how horny I am, which subsequently has an additive effect on my drive to destroy the weights and get back home!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Paranormal Activity
    By borobulker in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-12-2009, 04:54 PM
  2. ANDROGENIC ACTIVITY.
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 11:02 AM
  3. Activity Level?
    By Aggravated in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 12:24 PM
  4. Cortisol Activity
    By goslamacamel in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2008, 04:03 PM
  5. Too much activity during PCT?
    By Rhyalus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 07:11 PM
Log in
Log in