College athlete- drug free- world class powerlifter- Cabergolean & ERGO-BLITZ user!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
College athlete- drug free- world class powerlifter- Cabergolean & ERGO-BLITZ user!

Joseph Sonntag- Half Man/ Half Bull!

My name is Joseph Sonntag and I am a world champion elite natural raw power lifter. I currently compete in the 220lb class in both the men’s open and men’s junior raw divisions. Although I am a drug free lifter, I also compete and win in non drug tested federations. I have been weight lifting for the last seven years and power lifting for about one year. In this one year time frame I have gone from my first meet to multi-time overall world champion in the junior full power and junior bench press only divisions. My competition results to date are:
December 18th 2010 Raw United Meet best lifts are 505 squat, 320 bench press, and 550 deadlift with a 1375lb total. Highest total of the meet and second place overall.

April 1st 2011 AAPF Raw Nationals Meet best lifts are 535 squat, 341 bench press, and 590 deadlift with a 1466lb total. National champion in the junior 220lb class 1st place. 3 national records set in the squat, deadlift, and total. Third place overall only behind two 300+lb lifters. Additionally, for my first place ranking I qualified for the United States team in the AWPC worlds.
April 30th 2011 APF Raw Nationals Meet best lifts are 556 squat, 347 bench press, and 606 deadlift with a 1510lb total. National champion in both the junior 220lb and men’s open 220lb divisions. 4 National records set in the squat, bench press, deadlift, and total. Additionally for my first place ranking I qualified for the United States team in the WPC worlds in Latvia.

September 1st 2011 AWPC World Powerlifting Championships Meet best lifts are 573 squat, 363 bench press, and 640lb deadlift with a total of 1576. Overall junior raw full power world champion (best lifter) and overall junior raw bench press only world champion (best lifter). Additionally I am world champion in both the men’s junior 220lb and men’s open 220lb divisions. One AWPC world record set in the squat (573lbs), four national records set which include a 573lb squat, 363lb bench press in the bench press only division, 640lb deadlift, and 1576lb total. In addition to being overall world champion for the junior full power and junior bench press only divisions, I also totaled elite for a natural raw lifter, which puts me into the elite powerlifter category.

December 1st 2011 IPL World Championships Meet best lifts are 573lb squat, 363lb benchpress, and 640lb deadlift, with a total of 1576lbs. Men’s junior 220lb class first place world champion, men’s open 220lb class first place world champion, and best overall junior raw powerlifter (overall world champion). In addition to this, I also set three world records that include a 573lb squat, 640lb deadlift, and 1576lb total.
Total records held: 4 world records and 6 national records.
In addition to being an elite powerlifter, I am also a full time pre medical student at the University of Florida and plan to attend medical school upon graduation.