AM30 to Save 30% starts March 1st 2012.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Unfortunately we will only be able to offer the 50% off code through February 29th. Starting March 1st the discount code will be AM30 for 30% off. All orders will still be eligible for Free Shipping regardless of order size.

If we hope to still have a business in 2013 we have to make this change :) The support thus far has been great from the Anabolic Minds family.

The fact that we have had an opportunity to showcase our wares with the likes of a PES, Primordial Performance, Serious Nutrition Solutions and Applied Nutraceuticals- just to name a few of the great companies on here- has been a blessing!

And we hope that 2012 can be a year that athletes can exceed expectations and break new PR's as a results of Cabergolean and ERGO-BLITZ.

Best,

Gunnar

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
get the order in while we are still doing the bigger discount. 30% & free shipping is a great discount for caber/ergo

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
where do you enter the coupon code ? I'm sure i'm being a block head but I do not see it

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
As of today we have decided to eliminate discount codes going forward and just significantly discount the products everyday- regardless of how you have arrived at our site:

ERGO-BLITZ only $10

Cabergolean only $25 (only $15 per bottle when you BUY 3 Get 1 Free)

http://www.cabergolean.com/collections/frontpage

where do you enter the coupon code ? I'm sure i'm being a block head but I do not see it

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
As of today we have decided to eliminate discount codes going forward and just significantly discount the products everyday- regardless of how you have arrived at our site:

ERGO-BLITZ only $10

Cabergolean only $25 (only $15 per bottle when you BUY 3 Get 1 Free)

http://www.cabergolean.com/collections/frontpage
The buy 3 get one free shows at 75.00 at 15 a bottle it should be 60 or am i missing something?

Thanks I plan on ordering today

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
I am an idiot.

The Cabergolean is only $20 per bottle- and I have fixed the price for the Buy 3 Get 1 Free to reflect $60

The buy 3 get one free shows at 75.00 at 15 a bottle it should be 60 or am i missing something?

Thanks I plan on ordering today