Cabergolean- NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement!

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Just to clarify some misconceptions that may have ben promulgated by some "doctors" in the supplement community- Cabergolean is NOT just another mucuna pruriens supplement. You CANNOT replicate the effects by spending $10 on a bunch of mucuna pruriens from *** and calling it a day. It is an actual "formula" that leverages different constituents that have different, yet synergistic, effects on the neuorendocrine system. These constituents effect how GHRH and GHIH are increased/ suppressed - to create the most potent pulse of GH available in a non-prescription and LEGAL product.

A lot of thought and science went into the development of this product. If you have an open mind, and you are interested in learning beyond your preconceptions of how a supplemental GH booster actually functions, then we invite you to read the abstract below.

Happy New Year to all!

Gunnar

Nutrigenomics Research Company — Cabergolean White Paper

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just bought 5 bottles of Cabergolean ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That AM50 code and the Facebook code (if you get in in time) really makes it worth it.
I only bought the 5th bottle so I could get free shipping lol...doesn't really make sense but I did it!!!

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
That AM50 code and the Facebook code (if you get in in time) really makes it worth it.
I only bought the 5th bottle so I could get free shipping lol...doesn't really make sense but I did it!!!
The 5 bottle deal is really good. free shipping and the cost per bottle comes out to be dirt cheap.