First dose of Cabergolean was amazing!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey I tried Cabergolean today pre-workout. Boy am I glad I didn't take it before bed!. That stuff is amazing!. I was awake but relaxed and ready to go!. I had so much concentration and mental energy!. It is about 1 hour after my workout and 3 hours after I took the 4 caps and I still have the energy!. I did cardio today and it was a breeze!. It was almost as if my legs were moving on there own without any effort on my part!. I did some back extensions like I always do on cardio day and I didn't need as much rest between sets!. Also I walk home and I was walking like I was on a mission!. This stuff is great. Man I love it!. I'm gonna take it wednesday through sunday and take mondays and tuesdays off since those are my carb up days. I just can't say enough about this stuff. Hope this feeling stays throughout the whole time I use cabergolean. Already I want more. I know I have a ton but I just want more!. I like Ergo too, but like this stuff much much much better!.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's rumored to be excellent in the Libido/Erection department as well!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you're talking about something else. (Cabergoline)??

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vida: he is referring to the stimulant/supp LOL ;)

T-Bone: Wow, I know you dont pimp and spin crap so this will go on my must try list.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vida: he is referring to the stimulant/supp LOL ;)

T-Bone: Wow, I know you dont pimp and spin crap so this will go on my must try list.
Gotcha thanks.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good. And youre right - Caber/dostinex makes me a teenager again. To the point of problematic insanity. If there werent heart-valve related issues, I'd use it all the time. FUN STUFF. Not the liquid research version garbage.

T-BONE: Are you a stim junkie?

Gotcha thanks.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All good. And youre right - Caber/dostinex makes me a teenager again. To the point of problematic insanity. If there werent heart-valve related issues, I'd use it all the time. FUN STUFF. Not the liquid research version garbage.

Yeah it seems everything does come with a price.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.cabergolean.com/pages/cabergolean-faq

Cabergolean-no other supplement offers a formula that has the unique compounds we do to inhibit Somatostatin (Huperzine A, N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Pantothenic Acid, and dimethylethanolamine (DMAE). No other supplement utilizes both Mucuna Pruriens and beta-nicotinamide adeninedinucleotide (NADH) to stimulate a GH surge

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm talking about This stuff... No I'm not a stim junkie. It is not necessarily a stimulant type product. It is more of a GH type product, but with Nootropics included in the formula.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I know - I read the ingredients,. I was asking b/c I wanted you to compare the stims mental clarity/sharpness effects with this stuff. For me, stims always trump nootropics for mental acuity.

It is not necessarily a stimulant type product. It is more of a GH type product, but with Nootropics included in the formula.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I know - I read the ingredients,. I was asking b/c I wanted you to compare the stims mental clarity/sharpness effects with this stuff. For me, stims always trump nootropics for mental acuity.
I don't take a lot of stims. To answer your question though, this is much much much better in terms of mental clarity and alertness compared to any stimulant I have tried. Then again I don't really like stimulants. This product made me feel confident too, but the mental alertness was the best thing about it.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Good to hear. Thanks T! Enjoy the ride and keep this thread going with feedback?

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Thanks for the positive feedback bro. This industry is funny. Our feedback has been about 98% positive but we still are having trouble even with great feedback and a decent amount of orders under our belt getting into distribution. It seems like the major distributors good give a **** if your product is efficacious or not, they only care about whether they can sell it or not, which I get to a certain degree, but it is the consumer who gets the shaft. So......if you are reading this and want a great product and innovative company to stick around please let Nutraplanet know we have a great product and that they need to add it to their site. That would be a big help! I am going to start a thread with that as the topic, and if you chime in that would be a great Christmas present!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I'm worried about taking my second dose. The thing is, it is suppose to be on an empty stomach. I don't have an empty stomach that often, depending on how you define "empty". I mean I could wait an hour after I eat which will be in 8 minutes from now. Then though how long should I wait before I eat again?. Another hour?. That might be tough, I may have to skip my second dose today(my first day trying the product.).

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
As long as you do not eat about 20 mind before and after you will be fine. Even if you did take with a meal or closer to a meal it would only blunt the effects slightly.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As long as you do not eat about 20 mind before and after you will be fine. Even if you did take with a meal or closer to a meal it would only blunt the effects slightly.
Thanks for getting back to me on that. Today I didn't take the second dose but tomorrow I will and I'll keep what you posted in mind.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The data is conflicting

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20550538
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21671508
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20014934
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20130078

I believe it is dose and duration dependent.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decide to try half a dose at night time last night. I was fine with it. I was up about 1 hour later than normal but did get good sleep when I feel asleep.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosed this stuff with SuperSize the other day. Two scoops supersize, usually I don't really get anything from Supersize, but this stuff seems to make it work better for me. Had ton of energy during my workout. Was focused like crazy. I never get pumps but I actually got pumped. Got extra reps on Squats, Leg Press, and a few others. It was almost too much for me. That was Wednesday. Today I tried it with 1 scoop SuperSize, 1 Scoop Ultra Reps. Did cardio today except this time I went faster than normal and just kept it up for my usual hour. I sweat a lot more than normal too. Loving Cabergolean so far. I previously tried SuperSize and didn't get anything from it. Maybe a short burst of energy but that was it. Even at 3 scoops. Now 2 scoops is almost too much energy when I stack it was cabergolean. Makes stuff that I thought previously didn't work for me, work great. Everyone should try this stuff. Although I wouldn't take it before bed. I just took another dose. Love it. Its really good. I'm sooo concentrated!!. Super concentration!. Better stop typing now.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm...I don't know what happened today but tried SuperSize again at 2 scoops and it is back to making me feel tired during my workout. All products with nitrates seem to do that to me...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same here. Nitrates translate to lower blood pressure via vasodilation. So if your BP is borderline low, perhaps it drives it below acceptable levels?

Also, for what it's worth, stims constrict the vessels so these are adversarial in nature. It could be that? Beats me.

Hmmm...I don't know what happened today but tried SuperSize again at 2 scoops and it is back to making me feel tired during my workout. All products with nitrates seem to do that to me...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Whacked that is it I am sure. Anyway forget that I have to say I'm liking the effects of Cabergolean. Of course I'm stacking it with Ergo-Blitz too. The initial buzz I felt from the product is now gone. However, I seem to be gaining strength in the gym lately and also I'm getting pumps which I haven't had in a very long time do to low-carb. Maybe I will try taking caber pre-bed again since the initial buzz has worn off. Loving this product so far though. Also, I'm not looking for strength gains, only fat loss. My calories are at 1400-1600 a day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't tried it again before bed yet. Not sure if I'll ever get around to it. When I tried before before bed it kept me awake later than normal and that was at half a dose. Maybe Saturday night since I don't train on Sundays. At least then I can sleep in and not worry about it, but I'll probably get up anyway just to keep myself on a schedule. Staying on a sleep schedule, or going to bed and getting up the same time every night really helps with sleep.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to know guys. Ill be using this in my PCT so hopefully it will do good. (Unless someone can see benefits to use it while on... ;) )

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome strength gains continuing with this product. Plus I'm eating fairly low calories and carbs.
When you can continue to get stronger on a low calorie/carb diet that's pretty damn good.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yo T - update please? Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still gaining strength. I added a bunch of sets to my deadlifts, squats and bench. So much so that I was crazy sore yesterday. Had to take yesterday off, wore myself out. First day off in months though, so I should be recovered pretty well by Monday. Today was just a cardio day. I'll update more this coming week.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did have some solid strength gains on back extensions today, even though I was feeling under the weather just yesterday. Less rest between sets also. So Cabergolean is still working great!. Couldn't ask for more!.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No loss in strength yet. Things are still going great. I really don't know what else to say. Still I wouldn't take it before bed because it would make me think too much. I was sick to my stomach yesterday and couldn't workout. Today I did cardio and back extensions again. More gains in strength and endurance. Like I said, I'm just not looking for gains in strength.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really can't believe how well this stuff is working for me. I don't want to be vain, but I had to take a second look in the mirror at the gym today to see if it was really me or someone else. Part of it maybe is that it seems to effect mood. There are not many supplements that I respond well to. This one is an exception. Strength and mass gains at a caloric deficit. And once again, I'm dieting and trying to lose fat so these types of gains aren't expected. Sure it is possible to gain strength and mass on a caloric deficit, with this supplement though it seems to come easier for me. Maybe I'm a so called "Hyper-responder" or it may be just that I'm older and that is why it works so well on me. I'm not sure. I'm just happy.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Really can't believe how well this stuff is working for me. I don't want to be vain, but I had to take a second look in the mirror at the gym today to see if it was really me or someone else. Part of it maybe is that it seems to effect mood. There are not many supplements that I respond well to. This one is an exception. Strength and mass gains at a caloric deficit. And once again, I'm dieting and trying to lose fat so these types of gains aren't expected. Sure it is possible to gain strength and mass on a caloric deficit, with this supplement though it seems to come easier for me. Maybe I'm a so called "Hyper-responder" or it may be just that I'm older and that is why it works so well on me. I'm not sure. I'm just happy.

still taking it??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I'm still taking it but I think my body has become accustom to it or something. I don't notice the results as much anymore. I've been taking it for awhile though.
Mabee it's time to take some time off, so you can hop back on again later.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
My idea....

Yeah- I would take 2-4 weeks off. Maybe take a Creatine and Beta-Alanine supplement for 2-4 weeks and then get back to the ERGO/CABER for 8-12 weeks.

I am teeing some company up right now.....

Anyone on Anabolic Minds know of a solid supplement that contains Creatine and Beta-Alanine? (ERGO and Caber do not contain either)

This thread is open to shameless plugs starting...now!!! :)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah- I would take 2-4 weeks off. Maybe take a Creatine and Beta-Alanine supplement for 2-4 weeks and then get back to the ERGO/CABER for 8-12 weeks.

Anyone on Anabolic Minds know of a solid supplement that contains Creatine and Beta-Alanine? (ERGO and Caber do not contain either)

Well I always take creatine and I take Genomyx Protocol pre-workout only which has beta alanine in it. I'm taking the protocol pre-workout only to conserve it since it will be at least 2 weeks before it is back in stock anywhere. That is what I read in the Protocol thread anyway.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established

i jus buy nutra bulk BA and creatine dimalate. 100g BA 8bux, 100g DiMalate 4 bux. tough to beat that.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never stopped taking this. I raised my pre-workout dosage to 5 caps though. Thinking of going up to 6.
I find that cabergolean is really good for sleep. Makes my dreams really vivid and I wake up feeling great. I never really noticed much pre workout though. Maybe some pumps.