First dose of Cabergolean was amazing!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. No loss in strength yet. Things are still going great. I really don't know what else to say. Still I wouldn't take it before bed because it would make me think too much. I was sick to my stomach yesterday and couldn't workout. Today I did cardio and back extensions again. More gains in strength and endurance. Like I said, I'm just not looking for gains in strength.

2. Really can't believe how well this stuff is working for me. I don't want to be vain, but I had to take a second look in the mirror at the gym today to see if it was really me or someone else. Part of it maybe is that it seems to effect mood. There are not many supplements that I respond well to. This one is an exception. Strength and mass gains at a caloric deficit. And once again, I'm dieting and trying to lose fat so these types of gains aren't expected. Sure it is possible to gain strength and mass on a caloric deficit, with this supplement though it seems to come easier for me. Maybe I'm a so called "Hyper-responder" or it may be just that I'm older and that is why it works so well on me. I'm not sure. I'm just happy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Really can't believe how well this stuff is working for me. I don't want to be vain, but I had to take a second look in the mirror at the gym today to see if it was really me or someone else. Part of it maybe is that it seems to effect mood. There are not many supplements that I respond well to. This one is an exception. Strength and mass gains at a caloric deficit. And once again, I'm dieting and trying to lose fat so these types of gains aren't expected. Sure it is possible to gain strength and mass on a caloric deficit, with this supplement though it seems to come easier for me. Maybe I'm a so called "Hyper-responder" or it may be just that I'm older and that is why it works so well on me. I'm not sure. I'm just happy.

still taking it??

4. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    still taking it??
    Yes I'm still taking it but I think my body has become accustom to it or something. I don't notice the results as much anymore. I've been taking it for awhile though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yes I'm still taking it but I think my body has become accustom to it or something. I don't notice the results as much anymore. I've been taking it for awhile though.
    Mabee it's time to take some time off, so you can hop back on again later.
    •   

6. My idea....

Yeah- I would take 2-4 weeks off. Maybe take a Creatine and Beta-Alanine supplement for 2-4 weeks and then get back to the ERGO/CABER for 8-12 weeks.

I am teeing some company up right now.....

Anyone on Anabolic Minds know of a solid supplement that contains Creatine and Beta-Alanine? (ERGO and Caber do not contain either)

This thread is open to shameless plugs starting...now!!!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Yeah- I would take 2-4 weeks off. Maybe take a Creatine and Beta-Alanine supplement for 2-4 weeks and then get back to the ERGO/CABER for 8-12 weeks.

Anyone on Anabolic Minds know of a solid supplement that contains Creatine and Beta-Alanine? (ERGO and Caber do not contain either)

Well I always take creatine and I take Genomyx Protocol pre-workout only which has beta alanine in it. I'm taking the protocol pre-workout only to conserve it since it will be at least 2 weeks before it is back in stock anywhere. That is what I read in the Protocol thread anyway.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post

i jus buy nutra bulk BA and creatine dimalate. 100g BA 8bux, 100g DiMalate 4 bux. tough to beat that.

9. Never stopped taking this. I raised my pre-workout dosage to 5 caps though. Thinking of going up to 6.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Never stopped taking this. I raised my pre-workout dosage to 5 caps though. Thinking of going up to 6.
    I find that cabergolean is really good for sleep. Makes my dreams really vivid and I wake up feeling great. I never really noticed much pre workout though. Maybe some pumps.
    RecoverBro ELITE

11. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I find that cabergolean is really good for sleep. Makes my dreams really vivid and I wake up feeling great. I never really noticed much pre workout though. Maybe some pumps.
    No way I could ever sleep after taking it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    No way I could ever sleep after taking it.
    I take it 2.5 hr pre bed. sleep is great. add 100mcg of ghrp 2 and 4 hrs feels like 7 lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:04 PM
  2. My cabergolean log
    By benawesome in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. BBG's Cabergolean + Ergo-Blitz Log
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Supplement Logs