Took 3rd place at first show!

NYbodybuilder

Awards
Whats up guys,Took 3rd place at the NPC Eastern USA Teen class this weekend!Just wanted to give a shout to NRC for there great supps!Cabergolean def helped with my sleep and keeping my strength up and ERGO-BLTIZ was awsome intra workout for recovery thanks guys.Also big thanks to Sean for some pre contest tips he gave me.

Time to take a nice off season and mutate into a FREAK!

Some pics of my transformation

Summer 2010
Weight: 225 lbs
Waist: 38"
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/images/2010/teen-transformation-vinny-s_a.jpg

June 13th
weight-180
waist-34
http://i41.tinypic.com/mc3t04.jpg
http://i52.tinypic.com/2vwbjwj.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/25p3a51.jpg

Nov 11th
Weight-187
Waist-32 1/2

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Great job, the transformation from Summer 2010 is amazing!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Great job man!! Congrats! How did you like competition? How did you stack up against the other competitors? I remember my first show....absolutely loved it. Learned a ton too. Keep at it man. Keep banging away and you'll get to where you want to go.

BigGunn

BigGunn

Awards
Fantastic bro!!!! You should be very proud of this accomplishment bro. Amazing transformation man. Great job!!!!!

NYbodybuilder

Awards
Great job, the transformation from Summer 2010 is amazing!
Thanks bro

Fantastic bro!!!! You should be very proud of this accomplishment bro. Amazing transformation man. Great job!!!!!
Thanks alot Gunner!

Great job man!! Congrats! How did you like competition? How did you stack up against the other competitors? I remember my first show....absolutely loved it. Learned a ton too. Keep at it man. Keep banging away and you'll get to where you want to go.

I got 3rd out of 5,Def an awesome experience i wont forget!Im gonna a min off of 1 year to add size then compete sometime next year and go for the win!

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
I got 3rd out of 5,Def an awesome experience i wont forget!Im gonna a min off of 1 year to add size then compete sometime next year and go for the win!
Thats great. I think you have the right idea.......you are young and these years are PRIME TIME growing years when you are in a spot hormonally that we (as older bb'ers) wish we could attain again. Muscle will be piling on at this stage of the game more so than any other time in your life. So use the window to your advantage and dont squander a lot of the time by dieting.

NYbodybuilder

Awards
Thats great. I think you have the right idea.......you are young and these years are PRIME TIME growing years when you are in a spot hormonally that we (as older bb'ers) wish we could attain again. Muscle will be piling on at this stage of the game more so than any other time in your life. So use the window to your advantage and dont squander a lot of the time by dieting.
Thanks sean will do,just a little worred about the water i gained and my midsection is were i hold most of my fat.Im obviously gonna be following a strict clean offseason diet but im still worried about my stomach distending,i guess i cant really control that so much

AustrianOakJr

AustrianOakJr

Awards
Thanks sean will do,just a little worred about the water i gained and my midsection is were i hold most of my fat.Im obviously gonna be following a strict clean offseason diet but im still worried about my stomach distending,i guess i cant really control that so much
Well, once the deed has been done.....its done. No use dwelling on overeating after the fact. Just get back on the diet and slowly up the calories from where you were during contest prep. Its a common mistake for most new bodybuilders to binge when as they go into off season. You will bounce back. Most is water and a little fat gain isnt the end of the world....in fact it will help to get your metabolism restarted again. Just keep the calories under control from here on out and limit your "free eating" to a couple times per week and try to use some control during those times. Its not easy .....I know. But the long term discipline is what separates the ho-hum from the champions.

SizeUp

Awards
Looked pretty good man! Congrats you have improve extremely well. Keep the mind set u obviously had through this transition and I'm sure your offseason will be productive