Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!

Between now and September 30th, if you purchase 1 bottle (or more) of Cabergolean, we will include 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE! ERGO-BLITZ is an intra-workout drink that includes a very effective Nitric Oxide boosting matrix and BCAA's, Glutamine and Citrulline Malate. It is a very unique formula, and we have received excellent feedback in beta testing! Again, this offer is only good for AnabolicMinds.com members!

Just type "FREE ERGO" in the Tell us about any special instructions:field when checking out.

Thanks!!!!

BigGunn
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

OH YEAAA! Ergo Blitz is IIIIN! Ive been waiting for this! Cant wait to see how people like this pre/intra workout formula.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com
  3. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Any way we could see whats in this bad boy?

I plan on pickin up a shirt which look sick btw, and some cabergolean.

Not a big deal as itd be free, but was just curious.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Dude, please add an off button to the music on your website.

3clipse, here's the link to Ergo-blitz's formula. http://www.cabergolean.com/collectio...cts/ergo-blitz IMO, you'd need a good 5-6scoops. I like the ingredients, though.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

5-6 scoops? I would NOT recommend that. Until you try it- I would not recommend ANY protocol. 1 scoop is recommended on the label. I would not take more then 2 scoops per day.

The off button in on your device/ PC BTW,

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

3clipse, here's the link to Ergo-blitz's formula. http://www.cabergolean.com/collectio...cts/ergo-blitz IMO, you'd need a good 5-6scoops. I like the ingredients, though.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Why? I use 10g of Cit Malate, 10g Leucine, 5-10g of Beta Alanine regularly. Also, I see that the label states there's 70mg of cyanocobalamin - is that correct?

I had music playing on my comp when the site loaded, and it was much louder than my music. Just sayin' a switch would be nice.

***NOW @ NP***
  7. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, wasnt aware it was on the site already, last time i checked it wasnt. 'ppreciate it!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

We utilize the citrulline malate to increase plasma arginine (in addition to L-arginine)- so we really only need a gram of L-arginine and citrulline to accomplish an increase in plasma arginine levels. As the coenzyme of NO-Synthase, the NADH in ERGO-BLITZ catalyzes the conversion of plasma arginine to Nitric Oxide. So anything greater than 1 gram of citrulline in our formula would be superfluous.

Beta-Alanin "feels" like it is working when you supplement it, but there is not a whole lot of scientific agreement on its anabolic or ergogenic effects as a supplement (so that is why we took a pass on it).

Here is a good article on Leucine that was published on AM.com written by Anthony Roberts on Tuesday. Greater than 1.8g is not proven to add any extra ergogenic benefits.

But at the end of the day- if your protocol is working for you- then the hell with the experts I always say!

And at the end of the day I will take it to my grave that I have never made better gains in the gym using any other intra/pre/post workout drink. I have been wired more significantly on other drinks- but never have I achieved better results.

But I just wanted to provide some explanation behind the quantitative reasoning of our formula/ ingredients.

How Anabolic Is Leucine?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conte...c-leucine-446/

Why? I use 10g of Cit Malate, 10g Leucine, 5-10g of Beta Alanine regularly. Also, I see that the label states there's 70mg of cyanocobalamin - is that correct?

I had music playing on my comp when the site loaded, and it was much louder than my music. Just sayin' a switch would be nice.
  9. The BPS Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man, I know what they do. You just typically see doses of about 6g Cit malate in human model systems. But I'm not trying to detract from ergo-blitz, just sharing how I'd use it.

***NOW @ NP***
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Def wanna try this formula looks great!
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Great promotions running!! I really wanted to try both products and with this and the 50% off, how can I pass it up. If it delivers like the reviews/logs I might have a couple new staples.
  12. Registered User
    Answers

Received my cabergolean yesterday but no erbo-blitz. I made sure to put "free ergo-blitz" in the comment sections as well.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    Received my cabergolean yesterday but no erbo-blitz. I made sure to put "free ergo-blitz" in the comment sections as well.
    Did you buy the caber at 50% off? I saw an order placed for cabergolean at 50% and also had "free ergo" in the comment. I could be wrong (since im not the one making any decisions) but I dont think NRC is giving away the ergoblitz with the 50% off sale. I know that it costs NRC more than 17 bucks for both of those products. I dont think they are selling below cost!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

I am very sorry. We should have included a note that the ERGO-BLITZ would be sent when we had it in. We will have it ready to ship on Tuesday, and I will make sure we have your order sent out ASAP. I am very sorry about that. We should have had it ready to ship last week, so I am sorry for putting the cart before the horse on this promo.

15. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I am very sorry. We should have included a note that the ERGO-BLITZ would be sent when we had it in. We will have it ready to ship on Tuesday, and I will make sure we have your order sent out ASAP. I am very sorry about that. We should have had it ready to ship last week, so I am sorry for putting the cart before the horse on this promo.
    No worries, Thanks for the response. Look forward to trying it!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Are we doing the 50% sale off caber WITH the ergo promo combined?
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  17. Registered User
    Answers

I know the free Ergo ended on Oct 1. There was only like a three day overlap of the promo's.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I know the free Ergo ended on Oct 1. There was only like a three day overlap of the promo's.

Ahhh...gotcha. So you were lucky enough to find the window! Enjoy!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Hey Bro.. What happened??? Thought the Cabergolean was 17 with the 50% off just two days ago with free shipping.. now its 25 bucks plus shipping..
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Yea just saw this. I guess I should've ordered earlier lol. It's okay though. Probably wasn't meant to be lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

My apologies. We added some functionality to our site last night and it reset all of the default settings for the product prices. I have asked that it be fixed- and the discounted prices are back on the site until October 21st.

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Hey Bro.. What happened??? Thought the Cabergolean was 17 with the 50% off just two days ago with free shipping.. now its 25 bucks plus shipping..
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

I am sorry about that mattrag. Hey are you shipping to Japan? If so, and you still would like to order, just let me know in advance and I will have the site changed to let you ship to Japan. We stopped allowing orders overseas because we have no way to protect ourselves from credit card fraud when it happens outside of the U.S., and it has happened about a 3 times in the last 3 months!

The prices have been updated online.
  24. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

My apologies. We added some functionality to our site last night and it reset all of the default settings for the product prices. I have asked that it be fixed- and the discounted prices are back on the site until October 21st.
    I ordered a bottle of cabergolean and a shirt last night, will the price change reflect on my card or am i just out of luck?

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

I ordered a bottle of cabergolean and a shirt last night, will the price change reflect on my card or am i just out of luck?

We have not debited the card yet, so I will make sure we accept the correct amount. I will you PM you when it is done correctly.

Thank you!
  26. On my grind
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Answers

We have not debited the card yet, so I will make sure we accept the correct amount. I will you PM you when it is done correctly.

Thank you!
    Awesome man, thanks!

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I am sorry about that mattrag. Hey are you shipping to Japan? If so, and you still would like to order, just let me know in advance and I will have the site changed to let you ship to Japan. We stopped allowing orders overseas because we have no way to protect ourselves from credit card fraud when it happens outside of the U.S., and it has happened about a 3 times in the last 3 months!

The prices have been updated online.
    I was but its okay at the new price I may not be able to support my addiction if I buy the 4 bottles lol.
    Thanks for the offer though
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Are there any studies that back this product? I am all in favor of GH releasing supps and peptides but I would like to hear more before I fork over money on a few bottles. Actually, if there is really good feedback I wouldn't mind getting a few bottles if it is still 50% off. Nice shirts by the way, wish they were a little cheaper though, yeah I know, I am a cheap bastard!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    Are there any studies that back this product? I am all in favor of GH releasing supps and peptides but I would like to hear more before I fork over money on a few bottles. Actually, if there is really good feedback I wouldn't mind getting a few bottles if it is still 50% off. Nice shirts by the way, wish they were a little cheaper though, yeah I know, I am a cheap bastard!
    I don't have the link to reference right now, but if you go on our site under our Science Blog there is a White Paper we created for the Cabergolean.

I think you can access the White Paper from the product info page as well.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Answers

Hey brother

I was able to get the prices corrected online for you. The shipping charge was part of the changes we implemented to our site last night and I can't change that. But here is what I can do....on top of all of the discounts I will throw in an additional bottle of Cabergolean or ERGO-BLITZ- your choice. Just enter what you would like per our convo in the special instructions when checking out.

Thanks

Gunnar

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
  31. Registered User
    Answers

Hey brother

I was able to get the prices corrected online for you. The shipping charge was part of the changes we implemented to our site last night and I can't change that. But here is what I can do....on top of all of the discounts I will throw in an additional bottle of Cabergolean or ERGO-BLITZ- your choice. Just enter what you would like per our convo in the special instructions when checking out.

Thanks

Gunnar

Hey.. Thanks!!! Stellar Customer Service already.. Should bold well for the future. Cant wait to try out the products.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 04:04 PM
  2. My cabergolean log
    By benawesome in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 11:03 AM
  3. Cabergolean
    By bigmikecox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 10:05 PM
  4. Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 11:09 AM