Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    We have not debited the card yet, so I will make sure we accept the correct amount. I will you PM you when it is done correctly.

Thank you!
    Awesome man, thanks!

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

2. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    I am sorry about that mattrag. Hey are you shipping to Japan? If so, and you still would like to order, just let me know in advance and I will have the site changed to let you ship to Japan. We stopped allowing orders overseas because we have no way to protect ourselves from credit card fraud when it happens outside of the U.S., and it has happened about a 3 times in the last 3 months!

The prices have been updated online.
    I was but its okay at the new price I may not be able to support my addiction if I buy the 4 bottles lol.
    Thanks for the offer though
    RecoverBro ELITE
    •   

3. Are there any studies that back this product? I am all in favor of GH releasing supps and peptides but I would like to hear more before I fork over money on a few bottles. Actually, if there is really good feedback I wouldn't mind getting a few bottles if it is still 50% off. Nice shirts by the way, wish they were a little cheaper though, yeah I know, I am a cheap bastard!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

4. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny
    Are there any studies that back this product? I am all in favor of GH releasing supps and peptides but I would like to hear more before I fork over money on a few bottles. Actually, if there is really good feedback I wouldn't mind getting a few bottles if it is still 50% off. Nice shirts by the way, wish they were a little cheaper though, yeah I know, I am a cheap bastard!
    I don't have the link to reference right now, but if you go on our site under our Science Blog there is a White Paper we created for the Cabergolean.

I think you can access the White Paper from the product info page as well.
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]

5. Hey brother

I was able to get the prices corrected online for you. The shipping charge was part of the changes we implemented to our site last night and I can't change that. But here is what I can do....on top of all of the discounts I will throw in an additional bottle of Cabergolean or ERGO-BLITZ- your choice. Just enter what you would like per our convo in the special instructions when checking out.

Thanks

Gunnar

Quote Originally Posted by louisaboy View Post
    Hey Bro.. What happened??? Thought the Cabergolean was 17 with the 50% off just two days ago with free shipping.. now its 25 bucks plus shipping..
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Hey brother

I was able to get the prices corrected online for you. The shipping charge was part of the changes we implemented to our site last night and I can't change that. But here is what I can do....on top of all of the discounts I will throw in an additional bottle of Cabergolean or ERGO-BLITZ- your choice. Just enter what you would like per our convo in the special instructions when checking out.

Thanks

Gunnar

Hey.. Thanks!!! Stellar Customer Service already.. Should bold well for the future. Cant wait to try out the products.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My off-season Cabergolean Log
    By SizeUp in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 315
    Last Post: 08-01-2012, 05:04 PM
  2. My cabergolean log
    By benawesome in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 229
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:03 PM
  3. Cabergolean
    By bigmikecox in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2011, 11:05 PM
  4. Buy 1 Cabergolean get 1 ERGO-BLITZ FREE!
    By BigGunn in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2011, 12:09 PM