Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Hgh_Peptides View Post
    I'd run hgh frag176 mixed with Cjc-1295....
    1mg of each per day average of each.(arch it)
    Split it into 2 - 3 doses.
    Taper once you hit the goal.
    End the cjc-1295 before the fragment.... (use fragment as PCT ) cut the frag at least a week before the date..... Preferably 2 weeks before...
    umm.....OK..... I like to use the 5432 superhindy watcha majig with my fragments......by I put it on toast with jam to make it all slide down nice and easy.

Dude, i have NO idea what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by benawesome View Post
    That is a very wise move to take your time like this. Do you stay pretty consistent with your weight? Seems like you have a set number in mind just wondering if you stay consistent.?
    I have a set rate of gain/loss that I like to stay consistent with and how far out of shape I get is a matter of how much time I have to the next show. My last off season with over a year long so I got 30 lbs out of shape, then cut it off in stages.......one quick mini cut of 10 lbs, then a period of maintenance, then the final 20. But I move very slowly in either direction to minimize fat gain/muscle loss. I dont like to lose more than 1 lb per week.....maybe 1.5-2 lbs per week when I am above 10-12% BF. I dont like to add more than a half pound per week when "bulking".

Did I miss something.?
    You and me both.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    NRC Sponsored Athlete - Cabergolean.com

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    umm.....OK..... I like to use the 5432 superhindy watcha majig with my fragments......by I put it on toast with jam to make it all slide down nice and easy.

Dude, i have NO idea what you are talking about.

I have a set rate of gain/loss that I like to stay consistent with and how far out of shape I get is a matter of how much time I have to the next show. My last off season with over a year long so I got 30 lbs out of shape, then cut it off in stages.......one quick mini cut of 10 lbs, then a period of maintenance, then the final 20. But I move very slowly in either direction to minimize fat gain/muscle loss. I dont like to lose more than 1 lb per week.....maybe 1.5-2 lbs per week when I am above 10-12% BF. I dont like to add more than a half pound per week when "bulking".

You and me both.
    Solid plan! I think it is awesome you have it under that much control. I have NO clue where I am going to end up next year and I hate that.

And hahaha at your response to the peptide comment! Put it on toast with some jam haha
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

So t-giving week wasnt a total disaster. At the very least my weight remained the same. I might have lost a half pound. Hard to tell because I am a little bound up....must be that turkey backlogging everything down there. I dont know.

I started a couple of experiments today. One of them was sparked by a comment my father made about his bad knee. He said he has noticed a correlation between diet soda and the pain in his joints. Could be total placebo type of a thing but I figured I might do some playing with artificial sweeteners. I cut out all artificial sweeteners this week (well, for at least 3-4 days). No protein powder, no splenda in coffee, no jello, no pre-workout drinks, etc. Im gonna see if it makes any difference at all in my hip/low back pain. Im still having a good amount of trouble, especially on my left side. I can work through it but I have to warm up and stretch for a solid 30 minutes before I can train heavy. So, this is just a whim, but I figure why not.

The other experiment im running is a little carb cycling with a little UD2.0 mentality of doing big depletion days on my low carb days and then massive carb ups on my heavy training days. Right now im just doing 3 days at 100g of carb, then a big 600g carb up, then 3 moderate carb days. Again, just playing a little bit but we'll see what I learn.

BTW, I nailed a PR of 440 X 6 (at 174ish lbs) on sumo deadlifts the other day.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

So t-giving week wasnt a total disaster. At the very least my weight remained the same. I might have lost a half pound. Hard to tell because I am a little bound up....must be that turkey backlogging everything down there. I dont know.

I started a couple of experiments today. One of them was sparked by a comment my father made about his bad knee. He said he has noticed a correlation between diet soda and the pain in his joints. Could be total placebo type of a thing but I figured I might do some playing with artificial sweeteners. I cut out all artificial sweeteners this week (well, for at least 3-4 days). No protein powder, no splenda in coffee, no jello, no pre-workout drinks, etc. Im gonna see if it makes any difference at all in my hip/low back pain. Im still having a good amount of trouble, especially on my left side. I can work through it but I have to warm up and stretch for a solid 30 minutes before I can train heavy. So, this is just a whim, but I figure why not.

The other experiment im running is a little carb cycling with a little UD2.0 mentality of doing big depletion days on my low carb days and then massive carb ups on my heavy training days. Right now im just doing 3 days at 100g of carb, then a big 600g carb up, then 3 moderate carb days. Again, just playing a little bit but we'll see what I learn.

BTW, I nailed a PR of 440 X 6 (at 174ish lbs) on sumo deadlifts the other day.
    Nice lift! Keep us posted on your experiments. I would be interested to see if there is a correlation between artificial sweeteners! You could definitely be on to something
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Nice lift! Keep us posted on your experiments. I would be interested to see if there is a correlation between artificial sweeteners! You could definitely be on to something
    Well I went without art sweets for a few days and noticed no difference in the way I felt. BY slicing my carbs and upping my fats I did confirm that which I already kind of new.....im very carb dependent. I actually gained a bit of weight......most likely from a change in hormonal environment or something. Other than that I cant explain it, but as soon as I hit a big refeed of 500g of carbs, the weight dropped back off. I may play around with small cycles in the future.....like a day at 100g and then the next at 300 or something. But its probably all just overcomplicating it......its much easier just to hit the same target no's every day.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Well I went without art sweets for a few days and noticed no difference in the way I felt. BY slicing my carbs and upping my fats I did confirm that which I already kind of new.....im very carb dependent. I actually gained a bit of weight......most likely from a change in hormonal environment or something. Other than that I cant explain it, but as soon as I hit a big refeed of 500g of carbs, the weight dropped back off. I may play around with small cycles in the future.....like a day at 100g and then the next at 300 or something. But its probably all just overcomplicating it......its much easier just to hit the same target no's every day.
    Over complicated? Yep! That's what we do though hahaha. I actually just dropped the carbs myself from 400 a day to 200 a day and kept fats and proteins the same. I gained weight! Very interesting
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Over complicated? Yep! That's what we do though hahaha. I actually just dropped the carbs myself from 400 a day to 200 a day and kept fats and proteins the same. I gained weight! Very interesting
    Yea, there are so many factors at play. Day to day weight loss and gain is very hard to meter when you throw in the variable of carbs oscillating up and down. I think hormonal water retention can really mess with you....or even fluctuations in sodium, bowel weight, etc. Theres a lot going on and thats why its important to pay attention to the big picture.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Yea, there are so many factors at play. Day to day weight loss and gain is very hard to meter when you throw in the variable of carbs oscillating up and down. I think hormonal water retention can really mess with you....or even fluctuations in sodium, bowel weight, etc. Theres a lot going on and thats why its important to pay attention to the big picture.
    Definitely true! I have been much more consistent lately (pertaining to my carbs) and this is really helping. I have the carbs pretty low (200-250). I just thought it was interesting that I cut about 1,000 calories from my diet and yet I am still putting muscle on. The human body is sensitive haha
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Oh man, this Christmas season has been rougher than anticipated. I know that I have the will power to diet through the parties and fun, but the question is whether i want to make that commitment and trade away that time with family and friends. The answer for me right now is "no". This sport has to come in balance for me because there are too many other important things that demand my attention. That said, my weight has only been "trickling" down at best......in reality its probably pretty much stayed the same. Im at about the 175-176 range right now. The heaviest I saw this off season was 177.5. So its moving but my lack of commitment to a full blown laser-focus diet is not there. Im hitting my numbers about 4-5 days a week and then loosening the reigns on the weekends a bit. We had a dinner party at our house on Fri night with about 25 people or so. I was pretty good until desert came out and then I wound up having about a half dozen christmas cookies and a half bottle of wine. And there goes this weeks weight loss. Looks like I broke about even. But I enjoyed the party and made some progress in the gym......I hit a PR the next morning (yesterday) on smith machine military press. I got 260 lbs for 6 reps! Booyea!

So.....ive pretty much made up my mind that im going to coast through december at worst ill break even on my weight staying around 175ish. Then I will have 5+ months to move about 15 lbs and get ready for the WNBF Pro American in Mass. June 6th. Giddyup!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Oh man, this Christmas season has been rougher than anticipated. I know that I have the will power to diet through the parties and fun, but the question is whether i want to make that commitment and trade away that time with family and friends. The answer for me right now is "no". This sport has to come in balance for me because there are too many other important things that demand my attention. That said, my weight has only been "trickling" down at best......in reality its probably pretty much stayed the same. Im at about the 175-176 range right now. The heaviest I saw this off season was 177.5. So its moving but my lack of commitment to a full blown laser-focus diet is not there. Im hitting my numbers about 4-5 days a week and then loosening the reigns on the weekends a bit. We had a dinner party at our house on Fri night with about 25 people or so. I was pretty good until desert came out and then I wound up having about a half dozen christmas cookies and a half bottle of wine. And there goes this weeks weight loss. Looks like I broke about even. But I enjoyed the party and made some progress in the gym......I hit a PR the next morning (yesterday) on smith machine military press. I got 260 lbs for 6 reps! Booyea!

So.....ive pretty much made up my mind that im going to coast through december at worst ill break even on my weight staying around 175ish. Then I will have 5+ months to move about 15 lbs and get ready for the WNBF Pro American in Mass. June 6th. Giddyup!
    5 months is plenty of time! Glad you are enjoying the holidays I always felt it was important to do so
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

5 months is plenty of time! Glad you are enjoying the holidays I always felt it was important to do so
    It comes down to priorities. And as much as I love this sport, my family comes first. 5 months is a good chunk of time to lose the weight. I would like to be able to eat into the show for a few weeks though and fill out a bit. Hopefully i can hit striated glute territory by the beginning of may.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

It comes down to priorities. And as much as I love this sport, my family comes first. 5 months is a good chunk of time to lose the weight. I would like to be able to eat into the show for a few weeks though and fill out a bit. Hopefully i can hit striated glute territory by the beginning of may.
    I really like that technique of eating into a show I hope I can accomplish this as well this year! I love bodybuilding too but family is where its at!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

I really like that technique of eating into a show I hope I can accomplish this as well this year! I love bodybuilding too but family is where its at!!
    I like the idea of it also...but have never successfully pulled it off. I thought I left enough time with 30 weeks prior to this last show but I found myself wanting to continue to get leaner and wound up dieting right into my last show. I really wish I could come to a place where I was happy with my level of leanness and then start incrementally bumping my carbs to come in full and hard as nails. Thats what im shooting for this year.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

I like the idea of it also...but have never successfully pulled it off. I thought I left enough time with 30 weeks prior to this last show but I found myself wanting to continue to get leaner and wound up dieting right into my last show. I really wish I could come to a place where I was happy with my level of leanness and then start incrementally bumping my carbs to come in full and hard as nails. Thats what im shooting for this year.
    I am never happy with my leanness haha I hear you though I have never pulled it off
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Sorry i have been slacking on the updates. Contest prep gets rolling along and its all I can do to fit the normal day's activities in. So I am now about 15 weeks out from the WNBF Pro American and I think I am in a good spot. It all depends on how my metabolism co-operates, but I should be ready about 3-4 weeks early if the fat continues to move. At this point I am a few pounds heavier than I was at this bodyfat level last year (and about a month ahead of last year's prep). Ive been using cabergolean in conjunction with D-Aspartic acid and I really like the synergistic effect that these two supps have hormonally. Im still feeling pretty good. So things are looking up. I snapped a few pictures about a week ago and figured I would post what I look like mid-prep. I am planning on moving another 10+ lbs and hopefully that will put me in "WTF shredded territory".

Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

you gotta spray yourself down with a tan now. cut, big, lines, your ready to rock man
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Welcome to am
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%

Look awesome Sean!!!!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    you gotta spray yourself down with a tan now. cut, big, lines, your ready to rock man

Ha ha! Yea....well....got a little ways to go yet. Lol. We are thinking that in another month we'll be venturing into some good conditioning and then another month later hopefully be into some WTF conditioning and begin raising calories again.

Quote Originally Posted by ginge205 View Post
    Welcome to am
    Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    Look awesome Sean!!!!
    Thanks Gun....looking to do us proud come June!
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%

you should just use melantoan or mel II, you ll be brown in 2wks.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  274 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.56%

It is amazing to see those pics and know that you are 100% natural! That just blows my mind. How you are not seriously contending for the Natural Mr O is beyond me.

And you you look thicker than you did a few months ago. Like you put on some more muscle, but your bf% has not changed. Just amazing dude!
    BigGunn~"Just happy to be invited to the party!"
    Nutrigenomics Research Company [www.Cabergolean.com]
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Didnt realize. You r a 100 % natty that is pretty impressive. Well done
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Quote Originally Posted by BigGunn View Post
    It is amazing to see those pics and know that you are 100% natural! That just blows my mind. How you are not seriously contending for the Natural Mr O is beyond me.

And you you look thicker than you did a few months ago. Like you put on some more muscle, but your bf% has not changed. Just amazing dude!
    Thanks Gun....well, i wont proclaim to be in the same class as the best in the world. Yet. Ive got a little work to do, but im certain NRC is going to help me get there. We'll be taking a stab at the Worlds before too long.

There is no doubt in my mind that ive made some marked gains in lean mass. And at my age and training experience its very hard to put on appreciable size when competing with less than a year between shows. So I tried to stay as lean as possible to keep within striking distance and keep my off season as long as I could. I definitely chunked up from last show by 15 lbs. Id love to think I put on a pound or so of lean mass so I am hoping to come in at the same weight or perhaps a little lighter but with noticeably more shred than last June. We shall see!!

Didnt realize. You r a 100 % natty that is pretty impressive. Well done
    Thanks man. Never touched the sauce.....never will. Lifetime nattie.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.85%

Neither have I mate. I want to stay natty as long as I can.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    you should just use melantoan or mel II, you ll be brown in 2wks.
    Color is all done on the day of the show. The day before, I am white and hairy...lol.

Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

Neither have I mate. I want to stay natty as long as I can.
    Well, i dont think you'll ever have anyone pointing a gun at your head and forcing a needle in your ass so you should be able to stay nattie forever. lol. The natural side of the sport is growing in leaps and bounds....no reason to go on the gas.
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

You look awesome! Especially for that far out to be that shredded that is sick. I think it is a great plan to get that "wtf" shredded and then fill out sounds perfect. I am rooting for you! I know it is difficult to keep up with the log in show prep I am about to start my show prep in like 2 weeks so I will be in your shoes. Keep it up brotha!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.22%

You look awesome! Especially for that far out to be that shredded that is sick. I think it is a great plan to get that "wtf" shredded and then fill out sounds perfect. I am rooting for you! I know it is difficult to keep up with the log in show prep I am about to start my show prep in like 2 weeks so I will be in your shoes. Keep it up brotha!
    Nice man! Ill have to swing by your log and check on your progress. Go get it!

PS - when's the show? which one r u doing?
    Sean Campbell
    Pro Natural Bodybuilder
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.89%

nice work guys
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.25%

Nice man! Ill have to swing by your log and check on your progress. Go get it!

PS - when's the show? which one r u doing?
    I am doing Southern States on July 14th. It is a tough show but I might as well get up there with the big boys and see where I stand!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Introducing myself....
    By SonicSWOLE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2010, 12:31 AM
  2. O/T Just Introducing
    By WOT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-11-2005, 11:26 AM
  3. introducing myself....new to ph's
    By getsum27 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6