AP in the clearance section?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I noticed AP is listed in the clearance section of the site...is this going to be discontinued?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it was there during the amazing 25dollar sale. Its not going anywhere i wont let it :aargh:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a Consolidation Sale, so to speak. Jacob wants to make a concerted effort going forward to consolidate all of our inventory to reflect the same coordinated and professional marketing strategy. As a result, all AP not contained in boxes is up for clearance. So, the supply is the only rate-limiting factor of this current sale, not the time. Get it while it's hot!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks guys! I bought 6 bottles when it was on sale for 24.95 and I was scared when I saw it in clearance...I was gonna start stock'n up even more!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
...I'm gonna have to start storing this stuff in my safety deposit box...it's too valuable to leave sitting around!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope! Anabolic Pump is our flagship, and a product we plan to continue moving forward with. It has been a very lucrative and popular supplement thus far at brick-and-mortar retails, and we anticipate this trend only increasing.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, the supp shops around me don't carry USP products, I've been educating some of the guys at my gym, and I've got them checking out AP, powerfull and super cissus...

I noticed AP is listed in the clearance section of the site...is this going to be discontinued?

Discontinue the number 1 selling supplement at NutraPlanet the fastest rising supplement shop on the internet...NEVER!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nope! Anabolic Pump is our flagship, and a product we plan to continue moving forward with. It has been a very lucrative and popular supplement thus far at brick-and-mortar retails, and we anticipate this trend only increasing.
Hey Mullet - what are all those quotes from in your signiture - you been going head-to-head with some badasses?:duel:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Mullet - what are all those quotes from in your signiture - you been going head-to-head with some badasses?:duel:
Haha, no head-to-head action here. They just don't like the Mullet!

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gotcha - the Doom Crew - sound like some Play Station - type monkeys :rasp: