NutraPlanet's Divanex™ is NOW IN STOCK!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
NutraPlanet is now proud to announce the newest addition to our diverse and upcoming product lineup!

Most are familiar with our effective Bulk Nettle Root Powder 60%-95%. Though, now is your chance to get the newly improved, Divanex™ (120 capsules), which is capped for complete convenience, for ONLY $29.95!!!

NutraPlanet Divanex™ Nettle Root 95% For Maximum Testosterone
  • Pharmaceutical Grade
  • Support Healthy Testosterone Levels
  • Increase Muscle Mass
  • Increase Libido
A paper first published in 1995 in the journal of Planta Medica, scientists proved that special constitutes found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as “remarkable”.

This SHBG is important because the process in turns frees up more of the body’s testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. Bio-available testosterone is what is responsible for all of the great benefits that healthy men would want to increase.

By making your own body’s testosterone “available” to do its job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being. Now you can reap the benefits of testosterone legally, affordable and effectively in this all natural, herbal supplement.

This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dangit. I placed an order this morning, and it already shipped

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
great news!!!
a lot of eager people have been patciently waiting.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Finally!!!! !!! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !
:djparty::djparty::djparty::djparty::djparty:

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and please tell me this will stick around for awhile, and that it ain't just no limited run. Puh-lease!!

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
They (people of designer supplements) should have let the original Activate be, because the original one blows their new and so called improved version right out of the water.

I'm glad Nutraplanet has an alternative and not too expensive either.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Sweet looking Label.... reminds me of Sly's product line

NutraMan

NutraMan

Board Sponsor
Awards
Oh, and please tell me this will stick around for awhile, and that it ain't just no limited run. Puh-lease!!
THis is a regular edition to our product line, but demand has been extremely high for this and we did not get an unlimited supply of raw material to work with. We expect these to go quick, but also hope that we can keep this in stock and keep up with demand.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very nice! Now if you could get some capped LongJax!

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
The reccomended dosage is 1,200 mg, lastin 40 days. If dosing above that, at what point does the marginal return in free testosterone start to diminish?

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
I know Designer now has coupled this with an anti e. What would you suggest stacking this with?

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Nevermind, I looked at the original activate bottle which was a 70% extract for 280 mg of active per pill. Four a day (Original AT) would be 1120 mgs total, while 3 Divanex is 1140 mg total.

So dosing higher would give 1520 mg at 4 pills and 1900 at 5 pills.

themills

Awards
The reccomended dosage is 1,200 mg, lastin 40 days. If dosing above that, at what point does the marginal return in free testosterone start to diminish?
I would also like to hear some opinions on this.

Perhaps based on weight...

I am about 205 right now, so 3 or 4 a day?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Over Under on how fast it will sell out:

1 week:

lol.

Loving the name as well.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
test

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Divanex™ is awesome news. A must have! Should be in my next order.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm in (2 bottles to start).

We've read dosage questions, but how about timing and with or without food? Does it seem to impact efficacy (i) when it is taken [all at one in AM, all at once at night, spread throughout the day] or (ii) what it is taken with [with fat-containing food or without food or only with a steady diet of Vienna Sausage and SPAM)?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I'm in (2 bottles to start).

We've read dosage questions, but how about timing and with or without food? Does it seem to impact efficacy (i) when it is taken [all at one in AM, all at once at night, spread throughout the day] or (ii) what it is taken with [with fat-containing food or without food or only with a steady diet of Vienna Sausage and SPAM)?
Spread throughout the day is best, or so I've read.

You may want to look at some of the FAQs printed up for Designer Supplements Activate, dosing guidelines should be identical.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Spread throughout the day is best, or so I've read.

You may want to look at some of the FAQs printed up for Designer Supplements Activate, dosing guidelines should be identical.
Good idea, thanks. BTW - I just read form another source that suggested it be spread throughout the day and on an empty stomach

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I researched divanillyltetrahydrofuran about two years ago and recall a few facts that might be of interest.

I don't think there was a set standard for the extraction % when Activate first came out This is why the bulk nettle (and even Activate) once stated "60-95% DVTHF". I would treat this product as the same thing as Activate. I'll let NP make the final comment on this though as it might have changed since then.

Free test has been said to have a very short half. I've read anywhere from eight minutes to about an hour.

I also recall reading that DVTHF has a half life of ~8-12 hours.

...and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
I researched divanillyltetrahydrofuran about two years ago and recall a few facts that might be of interest.

I don't think there was a set standard for the extraction % when Activate first came out This is why the bulk nettle (and even Activate) once stated "60-95% DVTHF". I would treat this product as the same thing as Activate. I'll let NP make the final comment on this though as it might have changed since then.

Free test has been said to have a very short half. I've read anywhere from eight minutes to about an hour.

I also recall reading that DVTHF has a half life of ~8-12 hours.

...and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!!!
thanks stxnas.
i don't know the exact dosing protocal myself but i would think following the same recommendations given on activate you would do fine w/it.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Strag are you going to be stacking the Divanil with an AI, and if so any idea which?
Nothing complex. I am more interested in the SHBG-binding properties of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. The beauty of Divanex™ is the flexibility in dosing. I found that Activate Xtreme had a dose-dependent impact. The results were better with six capsules daily than with four capsules. With Divanex™, I will be doing three to four capsules daily, along with trans-resveratrol, fenugreek (standardized for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine), rhodiola rosea (my favourite herb), indole-3-carbinol, and Bioperine.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Trans-Resveratrol will stack will with it.

4 caps of divanex spread through out the day for a month. but how far can i go with Trans-Resveratrol?

Im assuming 200mg/4xday of 50% Natural Trans-Resveratrol is good.

any ideas.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing complex. I am more interested in the SHBG-binding properties of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. The beauty of Divanex™ is the flexibility in dosing. I found that Activate Xtreme had a dose-dependent impact. The results were better with six capsules daily than with four capsules. With Divanex™, I will be doing three to four capsules daily, along with trans-resveratrol, fenugreek (standardized for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine), rhodiola rosea (my favourite herb), indole-3-carbinol, and Bioperine.
You are an animal.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is similar to what I have been planning:

Divanex - 3 to 4 caps ed
NP's Fenugreek Extract - 2 grams ed
Rhodiola Rosea
Bioperine
Avena Sativa - 2 to 3 grams ed

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is similar to what I have been planning:

Divanex - 3 to 4 caps ed
NP's Fenugreek Extract - 2 grams ed
Rhodiola Rosea
Bioperine
Avena Sativa - 2 to 3 grams ed
Nice! Something tells me the demand for Divanex™ is on the high side. :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I bet it sells out the next time there is a gold coupon.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet it sells out the next time there is a gold coupon.
Probably earlier! Did not want to take any chances, so I got a small Divanex™ stash. :food:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
god this sounds like a good excuse to run this with my Form stash ..guess i gotta order a bottle and a penetrate :)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established

If it's not in when I order, it's time to go:

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
now has its own version too.

Mega Potency Natural Resveratrol (200 mg/60 VCaps) By: NOW Foods

btw - stoked is 600mg of Trans-Resveratrol 50% does this mean it yealds 300mg of pure T-R or is it 600mg obtained from 1200mg?
i'd like to know too.