NutraPlanet's Divanex™ is NOW IN STOCK!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. NP Supplement Pimp
    Board Sponsor
    NutraPlanet CS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    2,060
    Answers
    0

    Thumbs up NutraPlanet's Divanex™ is NOW IN STOCK!!!


    NutraPlanet is now proud to announce the newest addition to our diverse and upcoming product lineup!

    Most are familiar with our effective Bulk Nettle Root Powder 60%-95%. Though, now is your chance to get the newly improved, Divanex™ (120 capsules), which is capped for complete convenience, for ONLY $29.95!!!



    NutraPlanet Divanex™ Nettle Root 95% For Maximum Testosterone
    • Pharmaceutical Grade
    • Support Healthy Testosterone Levels
    • Increase Muscle Mass
    • Increase Libido

    A paper first published in 1995 in the journal of Planta Medica, scientists proved that special constitutes found in nettle root were effective SHBG inhibitors of cell membranes. In subsequent studies, the unique constitute of 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran was isolated from nettle root and was found to have SHBG binding properties categorized as “remarkable”.

    This SHBG is important because the process in turns frees up more of the body’s testosterone, converting bound testosterone to bio-available testosterone. Bio-available testosterone is what is responsible for all of the great benefits that healthy men would want to increase.

    By making your own body’s testosterone “available” to do its job, you can experience increases in lean muscle mass coupled with a decrease in body fat levels, an increase in libido and an increased sense of overall well-being. Now you can reap the benefits of testosterone legally, affordable and effectively in this all natural, herbal supplement.

    This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
    Nice Products, Nice Prices, Nice People, No Problems....NutraPlanet.com!....Welcome to our World!

  2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    46
    Posts
    31,868
    Answers
    0


    dangit. I placed an order this morning, and it already shipped
    This space for rent

    Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  3. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    great news!!!
    a lot of eager people have been patciently waiting.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Finally!!!! !!! !! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! !
  5. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Oh, and please tell me this will stick around for awhile, and that it ain't just no limited run. Puh-lease!!
  6. Registered User
    Imeniaan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    610
    Answers
    0


    They (people of designer supplements) should have let the original Activate be, because the original one blows their new and so called improved version right out of the water.

    I'm glad Nutraplanet has an alternative and not too expensive either.
  7. Registered User
    Cerberus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    210
    Answers
    0


    bout f'n time! thanks
  8. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    Sweet looking Label.... reminds me of Sly's product line
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    NutraMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    193
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Oh, and please tell me this will stick around for awhile, and that it ain't just no limited run. Puh-lease!!
    THis is a regular edition to our product line, but demand has been extremely high for this and we did not get an unlimited supply of raw material to work with. We expect these to go quick, but also hope that we can keep this in stock and keep up with demand.
  10. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Answers
    0


    Very nice! Now if you could get some capped LongJax!
  11. Registered User
    Nightwanderer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,307
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    Sweet looking Label.... reminds me of Sly's product line
    that's what I thought of too.
  12. Registered User
    Triple Cs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0


    The reccomended dosage is 1,200 mg, lastin 40 days. If dosing above that, at what point does the marginal return in free testosterone start to diminish?
  13. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    prld2gr8ns's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,502
    Answers
    0


    Nice!!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!


  14. Registered User
    DCbuilder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    318
    Answers
    0


    Great job guys!
  15. Registered User
    nicholas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    84
    Answers
    0


    I know Designer now has coupled this with an anti e. What would you suggest stacking this with?
  16. Registered User
    Triple Cs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    108
    Answers
    0


    Nevermind, I looked at the original activate bottle which was a 70% extract for 280 mg of active per pill. Four a day (Original AT) would be 1120 mgs total, while 3 Divanex is 1140 mg total.

    So dosing higher would give 1520 mg at 4 pills and 1900 at 5 pills.
  17. Registered User
    themills's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    32
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Triple Cs View Post
    The reccomended dosage is 1,200 mg, lastin 40 days. If dosing above that, at what point does the marginal return in free testosterone start to diminish?
    I would also like to hear some opinions on this.

    Perhaps based on weight...

    I am about 205 right now, so 3 or 4 a day?
  18. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    I'm glad all those "Soon" ETA's I kept giving you guys has finally arrived! Thanks for holding in, and enjoy
  19. Registered User
    OCCFan023's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,789
    Answers
    0


    Over Under on how fast it will sell out:

    1 week:

    lol.

    Loving the name as well.
  20. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Dwight Schrute's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    41
    Posts
    12,913
    Answers
    0


    test
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...et/twitter.png http://anabolicminds.com/forum/image...t/facebook.png

    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  21. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Divanex™ is awesome news. A must have! Should be in my next order.
  22. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by J. Peterman View Post
    test
    Fail.... or wait


    Strag are you going to be stacking the Divanil with an AI, and if so any idea which?
  23. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Rawr Divanex ftw!!
  24. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,870
    Answers
    0


    I'm in (2 bottles to start).

    We've read dosage questions, but how about timing and with or without food? Does it seem to impact efficacy (i) when it is taken [all at one in AM, all at once at night, spread throughout the day] or (ii) what it is taken with [with fat-containing food or without food or only with a steady diet of Vienna Sausage and SPAM)?
  25. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    4,279
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    I'm in (2 bottles to start).

    We've read dosage questions, but how about timing and with or without food? Does it seem to impact efficacy (i) when it is taken [all at one in AM, all at once at night, spread throughout the day] or (ii) what it is taken with [with fat-containing food or without food or only with a steady diet of Vienna Sausage and SPAM)?
    Spread throughout the day is best, or so I've read.

    You may want to look at some of the FAQs printed up for Designer Supplements Activate, dosing guidelines should be identical.
  26. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,870
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Spread throughout the day is best, or so I've read.

    You may want to look at some of the FAQs printed up for Designer Supplements Activate, dosing guidelines should be identical.
    Good idea, thanks. BTW - I just read form another source that suggested it be spread throughout the day and on an empty stomach
  27. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    I researched divanillyltetrahydrofuran about two years ago and recall a few facts that might be of interest.

    I don't think there was a set standard for the extraction % when Activate first came out This is why the bulk nettle (and even Activate) once stated "60-95% DVTHF". I would treat this product as the same thing as Activate. I'll let NP make the final comment on this though as it might have changed since then.

    Free test has been said to have a very short half. I've read anywhere from eight minutes to about an hour.

    I also recall reading that DVTHF has a half life of ~8-12 hours.

    ...and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  28. Registered User
    Hank Vangut's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    3,735
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I researched divanillyltetrahydrofuran about two years ago and recall a few facts that might be of interest.

    I don't think there was a set standard for the extraction % when Activate first came out This is why the bulk nettle (and even Activate) once stated "60-95% DVTHF". I would treat this product as the same thing as Activate. I'll let NP make the final comment on this though as it might have changed since then.

    Free test has been said to have a very short half. I've read anywhere from eight minutes to about an hour.

    I also recall reading that DVTHF has a half life of ~8-12 hours.

    ...and I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff!!!
    thanks stxnas.
    i don't know the exact dosing protocal myself but i would think following the same recommendations given on activate you would do fine w/it.
  29. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    Trans-Resveratrol will stack will with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholas View Post
    I know Designer now has coupled this with an anti e. What would you suggest stacking this with?
  30. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph;
    ...

    Strag are you going to be stacking the Divanil with an AI, and if so any idea which?
    Nothing complex. I am more interested in the SHBG-binding properties of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. The beauty of Divanex™ is the flexibility in dosing. I found that Activate Xtreme had a dose-dependent impact. The results were better with six capsules daily than with four capsules. With Divanex™, I will be doing three to four capsules daily, along with trans-resveratrol, fenugreek (standardized for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine), rhodiola rosea (my favourite herb), indole-3-carbinol, and Bioperine.
  31. ksa
    ksa is offline
    Registered User
    ksa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Trans-Resveratrol will stack will with it.


    4 caps of divanex spread through out the day for a month. but how far can i go with Trans-Resveratrol?

    Im assuming 200mg/4xday of 50% Natural Trans-Resveratrol is good.

    any ideas.
  32. Banned
    Iron Lungz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    5,785
    Answers
    0


    My personal sweet spot is 1200mg daily. Which is obtained very easily with STOKED! http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...-capsules.html

    Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    4 caps of divanex spread through out the day for a month.

    but how far can i go with Trans-Resveratrol?

    400mg/4xday @ 50% Natural Trans-Resveratrol - 200 mg =

    800 mg total.
  33. ksa
    ksa is offline
    Registered User
    ksa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    359
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    My personal sweet spot is 1200mg daily. Which is obtained very easily with STOKED! Stoked! (120 Capsules) By: Anabolic Innovations

    now has its own version too.

    Mega Potency Natural Resveratrol (200 mg/60 VCaps) By: NOW Foods

    btw - stoked is 600mg of Trans-Resveratrol 50% does this mean it yealds 300mg of pure T-R or is it 600mg obtained from 1200mg?
  34. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nothing complex. I am more interested in the SHBG-binding properties of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. The beauty of Divanex™ is the flexibility in dosing. I found that Activate Xtreme had a dose-dependent impact. The results were better with six capsules daily than with four capsules. With Divanex™, I will be doing three to four capsules daily, along with trans-resveratrol, fenugreek (standardized for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine), rhodiola rosea (my favourite herb), indole-3-carbinol, and Bioperine.
    You are an animal.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  35. Registered User
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,870
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Nothing complex. I am more interested in the SHBG-binding properties of 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran. The beauty of Divanex™ is the flexibility in dosing. I found that Activate Xtreme had a dose-dependent impact. The results were better with six capsules daily than with four capsules. With Divanex™, I will be doing three to four capsules daily, along with trans-resveratrol, fenugreek (standardized for steroidal saponins and 4-hydroxy-isoleucine), rhodiola rosea (my favourite herb), indole-3-carbinol, and Bioperine.
    This is similar to what I have been planning:

    Divanex - 3 to 4 caps ed
    NP's Fenugreek Extract - 2 grams ed
    Rhodiola Rosea
    Bioperine
    Avena Sativa - 2 to 3 grams ed
  36. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau;
    This is similar to what I have been planning:

    Divanex - 3 to 4 caps ed
    NP's Fenugreek Extract - 2 grams ed
    Rhodiola Rosea
    Bioperine
    Avena Sativa - 2 to 3 grams ed
    Nice! Something tells me the demand for Divanex™ is on the high side.
  37. Registered User
    stxnas's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    9,979
    Answers
    0


    I bet it sells out the next time there is a gold coupon.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  38. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas;
    I bet it sells out the next time there is a gold coupon.
    Probably earlier! Did not want to take any chances, so I got a small Divanex™ stash.
  39. Gold Member
    wojo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    1,908
    Answers
    0


    god this sounds like a good excuse to run this with my Form stash ..guess i gotta order a bottle and a penetrate
  40. Registered User
    neoborn's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,409
    Answers
    0




    If it's not in when I order, it's time to go:

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 12:43 AM
  2. Divanex Caps back in stock
    By custom in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-20-2009, 04:08 PM
  3. When are the DIVANEX caps back in stock???
    By J Brawlic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 12:35 PM
  4. Prime and Divanex out of stock
    By MacWanted in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-30-2009, 10:01 PM
  5. When is capped Divanex going to be back in stock?
    By StanChampion in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 03:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in