Does nutraplanet accept paypal?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I looked on nutraplanet seeing if i could buy supps and use paypal. Paypal did not appear to be a payment method so i had to go to a dif. website which i didnt really want to do to purchase supps. Is it an option? And if not will nutraplanet please work on getting paypal?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunetly Nutra does not currently use PayPal as a payment option.

Do you have your own bank card, or is this linked to your parents account? If its your parents card, I can assure you NutraPlanet is as secure if not more so than paypal for sending money.

Also worse case scenario if you would like to, Nutraplanet does take money orders (you just go to the post office and request a money order and they mail it to NP. Once NP receives it they ship out your package.) It takes a bit longer, but you can still do it if you absolutely can't use a card to input into Nutra.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I would *love* to see a PayPal option (yes, I have my own CC). The lack of one hasn't deterred me so far, but if you offered PayPal, I'd use it without a second thought, and every time.

PayPal is out-of-pocket; CCs are evil (if necessary).

Then again, I may be old-fashioned...(look, I'm a conservative!)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
the problem with paypal is that they have absolute final word whenever there's a payment dispute. Mosrt of the time they don't investigate jack, either, they view the complaiant and basically flip a coin. Told to me directly by paypal rep: We have no way of knowing whether or not a customer did or did not receive exactly what they ordered. me: wait, so, this comapny could send me an empty box, and as long as they have tracking info to give you to show that they did ship me something, that's all they need to keep my payment? paypal rep: unfortunately sir, yes.

I got ripped off bad my a different supplement company just prior to finding NP and there wasn't anything I could do about it. They made a decision within minutes of recieving my claim to do absolutely nothing for me, without even looking into it, simply because the company sent their B.S. with a tracking number attatched to it. Buyer protection only applies to ebay orders.

So, customers can get screwed over bad, and i'm sure it works both ways. forget paypal. I only use it for small-time digital transactions now.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
the problem with paypal is that they have absolute final word whenever there's a payment dispute. Mosrt of the time they don't investigate jack, either, they view the complaiant and basically flip a coin. Told to me directly by paypal rep: We have no way of knowing whether or not a customer did or did not receive exactly what they ordered. me: wait, so, this comapny could send me an empty box, and as long as they have tracking info to give you to show that they did ship me something, that's all they need to keep my payment? paypal rep: unfortunately sir, yes.

I got ripped off bad my a different supplement company just prior to finding NP and there wasn't anything I could do about it. They made a decision within minutes of recieving my claim to do absolutely nothing for me, without even looking into it, simply because the company sent their B.S. with a tracking number attatched to it. Buyer protection only applies to ebay orders.

So, customers can get screwed over bad, and i'm sure it works both ways. forget paypal. I only use it for small-time digital transactions now.
Not arguing at all - just saying they've *kept me* from getting screwed big-time - to the tune of about $300. A shady biz *will* screw you if you can - but that's not paypal's fault, nor the bank the shady guys use, nor the UPS driver on your route. NP's never given me any reason to believe they'd screw me - PayPal would not provide a reason.

Just sayin'

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Not arguing at all - just saying they've *kept me* from getting screwed big-time - to the tune of about $300. A shady biz *will* screw you if you can - but that's not paypal's fault, nor the bank the shady guys use, nor the UPS driver on your route. NP's never given me any reason to believe they'd screw me - PayPal would not provide a reason.

Just sayin'
Yea bro i hear ya and i definitely wish nutraplanet had paypal.lol
But until then i guess ill have to order from the dark side.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Paypal is a horrendous organization, with complete access to any bank accounts hooked up to it.

ANY sort of hormonal sales can and will result in Paypal seizing and freezing for up to 6 months MASSIVE amounts of funds with zero recourse for the company.

Paypal is not used for very good reason.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone here who wants to use paypal live in the USA?

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Paypal sucks, I totally understand why nutraplanet wouldn't want to deal with paypal. You could just get the paypal debit card and then just use that on nutraplanet and you're save 1% too. I did that a few times, but for some reason paypal isn't sending me a new ATM card. :(

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Paypal is a horrendous organization, with complete access to any bank accounts hooked up to it.

ANY sort of hormonal sales can and will result in Paypal seizing and freezing for up to 6 months MASSIVE amounts of funds with zero recourse for the company.

did sam ever get his money back? Wasn't it nearly 10K, they stole from him because they disagreed with what he was selling?

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

Gotcha - case closed!