- 07-19-2008, 07:24 PM
- 07-19-2008, 08:49 PM
i work retail and i'd say yes since they are just ran as a credit...you just can't max it out cause nutra won't split a transaction i gather
- 07-19-2008, 09:54 PM
yea. i wanna buy something thats 39.99 and i have a 50 dollar gift card. it should cover shipping and the product. think ill be good to go?
07-19-2008, 09:58 PM
i'd say so
07-19-2008, 10:28 PM
i dont see why not... send them an email...
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
07-20-2008, 08:19 AM
i did. its been like 2 days since ive sent it
07-20-2008, 08:25 AM
With the weekend in-between, you should get a response in the next day or two.Originally Posted by TNASTYII;
07-20-2008, 08:55 AM
07-20-2008, 09:50 AM
- 6'0" lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2007
- Rep Power
The easiest way to check is to put your order in, and then try paying for it with the AMEX gift card. I'm not familiar with them, but if it works like a regular cc, I don't see a problem.
07-21-2008, 07:24 PM
i recieved an email back. they do take them for anyone who wants to know for future reference :]
Similar Forum Threads
- By sully65 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 07-27-2009, 01:17 PM
- By mixedup in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:26 PM
- By Wordz_Worf in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 02:00 PM
- By Otori in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-17-2007, 01:44 AM
- By Guest in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM