Immediate International FedEX Shipping Rates Changes!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Immediate Changes in International FedEX Shipping Rates!

Unfortunately, due to factors far beyond our control, we cannot value International FedEx shipping at these rates any longer. Effective immediately, it has come to our attention the new shipping rates for International FedEx shipping at NutraPlanet will be about 40-50% CHEAPER!!!! This way, all of our international customers can spend about 40-50% more on each order! :head:

knightowl

Awards
that's great! anybody know if fedex charges any extra money like duties or what not when buying from np?

simpledude

Awards
Unfortunately, due to factors far beyond our control, we cannot value International FedEx shipping at these rates any longer. Effective immediately, it has come to our attention the new shipping rates for International FedEx shipping at NutraPlanet will be about 40-50% CHEAPER!!!! This way, all of our international customers can spend about 40-50% more on each order! :head:
**** yeah

this was one of the only things holding me back from ordering more often

you guys are the best

edit

I just checked and shipping is still the same

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
big up NP GREAT NEWS! so time to order more only with fedex workin form me avoid customs! in ALGERIA . with that NP is the no 1 internationally!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This post confuses me :think:
same here. a sad face and than good news....confusing

are you playing psychological games here Nutra....

I just ordered today. does this mean shipping goes down?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Started like bad news, but ended up fabulous! :)

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On behalf of your Anzac Customers - we salute you!:thumbsup:

:head::head::head::head::head::head::head::head:

knightowl

Awards
Is it cheaper then USPS now?
I checked for canada and USPS is still cheaper, I have always bought USPS and I have no idea if there are customs/duties from Fedex or not, anybody know?

wontdie

wontdie

Awards
  • Established
in my experience, shipping using fedex causes my supps to be held up at Customs, while USPS would have no problems :)

walugi

walugi

Awards
ive only used usps to get my supps into aus and they get held at customs every single time as well

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
usually my supplements are here by now.at least by tomorrow they are usually here at the longest

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess I'm just used to my stuff being here by now,as Ive been buying from Nutra for over three years...when we get great service and it goes down we complain.

sAx

Awards
Ive tried with USPS and EMS - big packs are always checked and held @ customs, with small, i got lucky couple of times, there is no reasonable explanation for that matter here (Poland). Either way i assume i wont try with Fedex

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutraplanet does this mean my package will not be dropped off at my door step like normal and Ill have to go out of my way to the fed ex office?

Erekose

Erekose

Awards

This is HUGE for me. Living in Japan I spend more on shipping than on product.
GREAT news!:thumbsup:

Mr Ed

Awards
Confusing

When does this take effect? Nothing changed on the checkout screen...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fedex sucks for australia...usps is the way to go..
fedex always hold packages, and return whole packages instead of selected products... the worst postal service.

Mr Ed

Awards
Ok, last question then I give up. These are the quotes to ship the stuff currently in my shopping cart:

Priority Mail International (6 - 10 Days) $73.75
Express Mail International (EMS) (6 Days) $77.75

Federal Express - International Economy (4-5 Days) $83.77
Federal Express - International Priority (1-3 Days) $88.20

does this mean that I don't actually save anything from this discount as I have always been using the second one and it's $10 dollars cheaper than FedEx. Thanks guys

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Should be effective immediately.
NP still fedex is more expensive than usps pls, try make them lower or at least same cost than usps!
u should be able to negotiate with fedex about that, as they do with other crap site like bb.com!

ksa

Awards
  • Established
NP still fedex is more expensive than usps pls, try make them lower or at least same cost than usps!
u should be able to negotiate with fedex about that, as they do with other crap site like bb.com!
how much t'was b4 the changes & how much its now?

from np warehouse to Algeria.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
how much t'was b4 the changes & how much its now?

from np warehouse to Algeria.
it depends on wieght bro if i order 10lbs on bag with my normal stuff " xtend fishoils green magg and few pill bottles like divanil and stuff ! it ll be 30 lbs fed ex ll cost me now 200 $ shipping it was double b4 , while usps ems cost me aroun 130 $ it arrives in algeria bout 4 5 days!
but when i use usps it teh algerian postal who take crae of it here so big orders lik taht always get held with customs!
while fedex get to my door in 3 days with no customs i guess they have some agreement with government!