JP8 pre-order sale at NP.........

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Anyone want to see a JP8 pre-order/intro sale at NP?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/95406-coming-soon-jp8.html

What Competition?

Avail. @ 22/23 July or sooner

The Pumps..........Sick!
The Energy..........Sick!
The Strength...........Sick!
The Mental Focus...........Sick!
The Training Intensity..........Sick!

Your body will soon know how hard a real
nitric oxide/training intensifier should hit. JP8™..........GET SOME!

30 May 08, rough write up:

Training Intensity | Pumps | Energy | Mental Focus | Strength | Lean Muscle Mass | Recovery

The time has finally come for a change in the Pre-workout Energy/Nitric Oxide product market with the introduction of JP8™. JP8 is a hybrid product of NOS ETHER™ and Ready4War™. You may or may not be familiar with these two products but the only thing you need to know is they work and work very well and are well respected in their respected categories of strength/ATP products (NOS ETHER) and pre-workout energizers (Ready4War). JP8 combines the key attributes of both these products producing the most powerful, hardest hitting Nitric Oxide/Pre-workout Energizing product on the market!!​

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend - The ETHER blend produces rapid strength/power gains by optimizing your ATP levels better than any product available. ATP is the high energy compound responsible for explosive power and strength and it is the main energy source for the majority of cellular functions. JP8 increases and recycles ATP to provide explosive strength and power during your workout as well as help to produce long term strength gains when stacked with ETHER tabs or NOS ETHER taken post workout and on non-workout days.

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend - This blend serves two purposes; first to provide sick vascularity and rock hard Nitric Oxide pumps and secondly to increase insulin sensitivity and nutrient partitioning to shuttle carbs and protein into your muscles. This increased insulin sensitivity is what gives you those rock hard “concrete” pumps on JP8, versus the “water bloat” pumps you see with other Nitric Oxide pre-workout products.

JP4™ Endurance blend
- Similar to the JP4 blend in NOS ETHER, JP8’s endurance blend will not only increase your endurance across the board in reps performed but also decrease your needed rest time between sets for optimal aerobic and anaerobic endurance. From day one on JP8 you will notice an increase in endurance that you have never felt on other pre-workout energy/NO products. JP8 contains effective doses of Beta-Alanine, Cordyceps, DMG (Di-methyl-glycine HCL) and Rhodiola, a combination found in no other product in JP8’s class.

Ready4War (pre-workout energy/training intensity) blend - This without a doubt is the most important and key attribute of JP8. For years we have sold Ready4War as a hardcore “underground” pre-workout training intensifier with satisfied customer after satisfied customer all over the world attesting to Ready4War’s hard hitting, training intensity amplifying formula. JP8 contains a potent Ready4War blend that separates JP8 from the tons of pre-workout energy/NO products out there. Let’s face it; all Nitric Oxide pre-workout products give you some type of pump. No one should be buying a product to just feel a pump with caffeine buzz. JP8 hits hard and fast increasing training intensity, mood, motivation, drive, and energy. JP8 also hits hard with continued use and isn’t one of those “I started with two scoops, then three, then four then five scoops pre-workout” products that works “ok to great” initially but 3-5 workouts into the product you’re taking three scoops or more, with each 40 serving bottle lasting 8 to 13 workouts. If you think that’s a great value because you get the pretty bottle and label with that, JP8 isn’t for you. With JP8 we can promise you most users will never need over 1.5 to 2 scoops pre-workout for mind blowing results!

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend - Antioxidants are very important to overall heath and muscle repair. When you workout your muscles are flooded free radicals that destroy muscles and make the recovery process harder the more intense and/or frequently you train. The DIESEL Antioxidant blend helps to reduce oxidants and free radicals during and post workout allowing you to train harder, and recover faster than ever before.

You are guaranteed that two scoops of JP8 will increase your training intensity, muscle pumps and mental focus better than three scoops of any of those other 40 serving, 2-3 scoops per pre-workout dose products!

THE END RESULT OF USING JP8:

-Increase Training Intensity
-Increase Nitric Oxide/Pumps
-Increase Explosive Power
-Increase Endurance
-Increase Strength
-Increase Mood
-Increase Motivation
-Increase Drive
-Increase Mental Focus
-Increased Mental Clarity
- Reduces Lactic Acid burn during and Post Workout
-Increased Muscle Hardness
-Faster Lean Muscle Mass Gains
-Faster Recovery
-No Artificial Sweeteners (including Sucralose and Acesulfame K)
-Legal in any drug tested organization world wide

JP8 is great used alone or stacked with DIESEL TEST Hardcore for even more powerful results! For long term strength and power gains use JP8 pre-workout and ETHER Tabs or NOS ETHER powder post workout and on non-workout days.

Pre-lim. sup. facts (there is some TBD info be added/calculated later so dont go posting this all over the place):

JP8

Nutrition/Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 1 scoop (~21g)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories: 28
Calories From Fat: 0
Total Fat: 0g *
Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin) 7.5g 4%
Thiamine HCL (B-1) 500mcg 34%
Riboflavin (B-2) 500mcg 30%
B-3 (Niacinamide) 5mg 25%
B-5 (D-Calcium Pantothenate) 2.5mg 25%
B-6 (Active Coenzyme P-5-P) 25mg 1250%
B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 100mcg 1667%
Folic Acid 200mcg 50%
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 625mg 1083%
Zinc (as Monomethionine) 2.5mg 17%
Sodium (as Na Bicarbonate/Phosphate) TBD*
Potassium (as K Bicarbonate/Phosphate) TBD*
Phosphorus (as Na/K Phosphate) TBD*
Magnesium (as Creatine Mg Chelate) TBD*
Chromium (as Cr Polynicotinate) 150mcg 135%

JP8 Proprietary Blend: TBDmg*

Ready4War™ (Pre-workout Energy/Training Intensity) blend *
DMAE Bitartrate, Choline Bitartrate, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Acetyl-L-Glutamine, DL-Phenylalanine, Caffeine (120mg), Arginine Pyroglutamate, Theobromine, Phenylethylamine_HCL, Bacopa, Idebenone, Vinpocetine, Huperzine A(-)

NOS Precursor™ (Nitric Oxide/Insulin Sensitivity) blend: *
Arginine HCL, Taurine, Gynostemma, Cnidium Monnieri, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadium (Amino Acid Chelate), Banaba Leaf

ETHER™ ATP (Strength/Power) blend: *
Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Sodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Coenzyme Q10

JP4™ Endurance blend: *

Beta-Alanine, DMG (Dimethyl-glycine HCL), Rhodiola Rosea, Cordyceps

DIESEL Antioxidant™ blend: *
Grape Seed, Rosemary, Ginger, Resveratrol (from Polygonum extract), Astaxanthin

Avail. @ 22 July 08

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
i read it but im just making sure i didnt read it wrong. Sometimes i read things and i get the wrong info. my reading is not at a good level.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
i read it but im just making sure i didnt read it wrong. Sometimes i read things and i get the wrong info. my reading is not at a good level.
Its not like a "direct" replacement for NOS ETHER stacked with Ready4war, its similar to a pre-workout dose of NOS ETHER/ready4war. For instance, JP8 will give you more energy, mental focus than ready4war caps (like ready4war powder use 2) but its not a product that makes you "aggressive" like R4W caps because its non-hormonal (JP8).

In reguards to NOS ETHER, its similar to NOS ETHER in some reguards but NOS ETHER is a pre/post and non-workout day strength/power/stim-free builder that is high in kre-alk and Ribose.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
they have a pre order sale up over at bb.com

I am still patiently waitign, i am running out of protein:think:
It will be in stock at NP on wed the 23rd (dont quote me on that)....I dont think there will be a pre-order sale, never heard back from NP on it last week. GET DIESEL isnt "cool" enough like USP to get a pre-order sale at NP.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Ready For Purchase!

Get Diesel's well-requested and new product, JP8, is now on pre-sale at NutraPlanet for ONLY $39.99!!! Act fast, because this sale price WILL NOT LAST LONG!

This product is estimated to arrive in stock by Wednesday, the 23rd.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
It will be in stock at NP on wed the 23rd (dont quote me on that)....I dont think there will be a pre-order sale, never heard back from NP on it last week. GET DIESEL isnt "cool" enough like USP to get a pre-order sale at NP.
Get Diesel's well-requested and new product, JP8, is now on pre-sale at NutraPlanet for ONLY $39.99!!! Act fast, because this sale price WILL NOT LAST LONG!

This product is estimated to arrive in stock by Wednesday, the 23rd.

Heh, I guess it is "cool" enough like USP.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol, well... Ya'll get to NP and show GD they're cool enough and preorder their JP8!