we need more label info, and i have an idea.

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

we need more label info, and i have an idea.

I would like NP to include supplement label info on more (preferably all really) of their products. Many times I have to go to a competitor store just to get a deeper look into a supplement's ingredient profile. While NP's prices have always been equal or better so far in my experiences, I still think it can't be good for business to have people going to competitor sites to look up product info, and think it's a project worth investing in for NP. If anything you could offer something like 50 cents in Nutra bucks to consumers for being the first person to provide the label info for a product that meets certain size/clarity/file size criteria.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

24 views and no feedback from the boards? does anyone like/dislike this idea?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.6%

Agree 100% some other online sites may cost more but nearly every product has it's label info posted. To me it only makes sense most of us on here would like to look at what is in all the things we are wanting to put in our body it may help some people who have no clue what one thing is fro mthe next.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I also agree, I often go to a competitor to check product labels or search for the company website.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

The product labels are present when I scroll through the site unless I am misunderstanding what you mean. It possible that you have hit the "hide label data" tab?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Iron.Addict View Post
    The product labels are present when I scroll through the site unless I am misunderstanding what you mean. It possible that you have hit the "hide label data" tab?
    no, I was unaware there even was such a tab. label data is present for a lot of products, but it seems to be about 50/50 so far as to whether or not a product will have it's label shown, and I just want more consistency. It can only make a great store even better, and I can't see the info taking up much storage space, they could get away with very low resolution files as long as we could read them.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    no, I was unaware there even was such a tab. label data is present for a lot of products, but it seems to be about 50/50 so far as to whether or not a product will have it's label shown, and I just want more consistency. It can only make a great store even better, and I can't see the info taking up much storage space, they could get away with very low resolution files as long as we could read them.
    It must of just been the products I clicked on that had a product label present. I do agree it is nice to see a product label in front of you. Sometimes you heard of a new product by name, but are unfamiliar with the formula and having all of that information present on the NP site can help you decide on the product if it is something that can assist you in your goals. Stryder is you need help with the labelling, let me know.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post
    I also agree, I often go to a competitor to check product labels or search for the company website.
    I do this as well...usually go to bb.com...they really got this aspect down...even subtle differences for different flavors of the same product are on their site...NP's prices/customer service is top notch though so I usually try to go with NP!
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Agreed. Not nearly enough labels.

4th day and not a peep from nutra? It took less time too hear back from jesus...
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sent a couple reps a heads up on this thread. I'm sure you'll hear something soon.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.19%

Great idea. I always noticed this and it pissed me off but glad someone had the smarts to write about it.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.24%

Totally agree. I go to another site to check out the profiles. I thought NP used to have this. Anyway, it is a needed addition to the website.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Sent a couple reps a heads up on this thread. I'm sure you'll hear something soon.
    great!
  14. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sorry for the late reply. Twice I've searched for Sam's thread where he asked for people to post up label mistakes/omissions. We definitely want to have labels for all our products to make your purchasing decisions easier. Alright 20 minutes and I can't find the thread, but I'll pass on the idea. I'm trying to make a list of pages that are lacking labels, and passing them on.

If you notice a page/product lacking a label, please do PM it to me and I'll add it to the list. I keep a little sticky tab list running.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. Twice I've searched for Sam's thread where he asked for people to post up label mistakes/omissions. We definitely want to have labels for all our products to make your purchasing decisions easier. Alright 20 minutes and I can't find the thread, but I'll pass on the idea. I'm trying to make a list of pages that are lacking labels, and passing them on.

If you notice a page/product lacking a label, please do PM it to me and I'll add it to the list. I keep a little sticky tab list running.
    It would probably be easier if a application was built into NP's control panel where someone created the label information. This would also keep track off all products with and without a product label in a database. Makes things a lot easier that way then keeping a list of what pages have information and which don't in my opinion.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

It would probably be easier if a application was built into NP's control panel where someone created the label information. This would also keep track off all products with and without a product label in a database. Makes things a lot easier that way then keeping a list of what pages have information and which don't in my opinion.
    you mean like having a user option to allow manual data entry? I don't think i'd like that, too much room for mistakes. I'd much rather just have an 'upload label photo' option. Would be a bit of a pain scanning bottle lables if you couldn't remove them from the bottle, but at least there wouldn't be any mistakes.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

I agree Who ever works on the information on the website could update it more. Nutraplanet is the best I have ever experienced!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%

Thanks for chiming in, Steve. I think finding that old thread and updating it would be a great start. I'll see what I can dig up in my searches too.
  19. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%

Eureka! So if you add them to http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutra...sing-info.html or PM them to me, I'll put them on the list to be updated and pass it on
    Thanks for the PM's I've already got!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.68%

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwanderer View Post
    you mean like having a user option to allow manual data entry? I don't think i'd like that, too much room for mistakes. I'd much rather just have an 'upload label photo' option. Would be a bit of a pain scanning bottle lables if you couldn't remove them from the bottle, but at least there wouldn't be any mistakes.
    Manual data entry from a Nutraplanet employee. Many other etailers work this way with success.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.06%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Manual data entry from a Nutraplanet employee. Many other etailers work this way with success.
    ah, I keep thinking from a member contribution perspective. I want to contribute to the forums and the store!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Good Idea and Bad Idea Steroids for Pulsing
    By thesinner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-12-2008, 07:23 AM
  2. TTA with IGF-1LR3? Bad idea or good idea?
    By FENRIR in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-31-2006, 11:45 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-20-2005, 07:03 PM
  4. M1T to jumpstart this cycle...good idea or bad idea...
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 07:21 AM