Givin' props. NP/AM is the BEST

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
This forum and Nutraplanet are hands down the best. For information, laughs, and just shootin' the sh*t AM is better than any other bodybuilding forum out there. Newbs and pros alike can mingle with a minimal amount of drama (unlike that other popular BB forum). The sheer diversity and number of daily threads found anywhere on this wide site have given me countless hours of entertainment and priceless knowledge. And Nutraplanet is is unmatched in price, speed, availability, and customer service. (No I am not a rep)

And no I am not sick, drunk, or high.:D I just fkn love this place.

Props to AM/NP, the mods, and all those who contribute.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

I agree. This place is the best around. You've saved me tons of money and expanded my knowledge greatly as well. I love this place.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AM is the shizz nizz!

Best place around without a question! :)

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah,
I've yet to have a bad experience with the store, or be deliberately bothered by anyone on the forums, great experience all around. Sometimes I'll driop my forum name in the comments section of my order while thanking NP for being a good store, hope the order fillers are forum members. :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mattikus your post about stacking PCS & Stoked gave me a chuckle yesterday :)

PS on a side note, it's often hard to find people that are into bb'ing IRL, but I walked into a GNC in Buffalo while visiting, and I was surprised by the guy working there. He was getting his kinesiology degree from university, and in a heartbeat told me that BSN was BS, and was very knowledgeable!

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
PS on a side note, it's often hard to find people that are into bb'ing IRL, but I walked into a GNC in Buffalo while visiting, and I was surprised by the guy working there. He was getting his kinesiology degree from university, and in a heartbeat told me that BSN was BS, and was very knowledgeable!
I guess I never thought about that but you are right. I don't know anyone that is as into it as me.(besides my AM buds)
NO no no no....THANK YOU MATTIKUS
Aww shucks.:eek:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This forum and Nutraplanet are hands down the best. For information, laughs, and just shootin' the sh*t AM is better than any other bodybuilding forum out there. Newbs and pros alike can mingle with a minimal amount of drama (unlike that other popular BB forum). The sheer diversity and number of daily threads found anywhere on this wide site have given me countless hours of entertainment and priceless knowledge. And Nutraplanet is is unmatched in price, speed, availability, and customer service. (No I am not a rep)

And no I am not sick, drunk, or high.:D I just fkn love this place.

Props to AM/NP, the mods, and all those who contribute.
:goodpost:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
banjobounce Supplements 3
LiftWithDonuts General Chat 1250
CATdiesel76 Supplements 20
ericool007 Supplements 51
freqfly Supplements 20