ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0 is BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Everyone has waited anxiously for the return of the notorious Venom Hyperdrive 3.0. Though, an amazing product, well worth the wait, is now back in stock and even better than before!!!

ALRI decided to roll up their sleeves and make a well-known and very effective product become a masterpiece. If you have not used Hyperdrive in the past, now is your chance to get the results that you've been looking for! This product is sure to knock your socks off!

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 90

Unique Propietary Matrix, 605 mg:
ALRCocamine 3.0+ (Cocoa Concentrates, Methlsynephrine), Guarana Extract (99% Xanthines), Vitaberine (Thiamine-O-Isobutyryl Disulhide), Maximowiczia Chinensis Concentrate, Phaseolus Vulgaris Concentrate, Hoodia Gordonii Concentrate, Schotia Simplicifolia Concentrate, Commiphora Mukul (2.5% Guggulsterones), R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Rhodiola Rosea Concentrate, Tyrosine Ethyl Ester, Propionyl-L-Carnitine Ehthyl Ester, Sophora Radix Concentrate, Rouwolfia Serpentina Concentrate.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Modified Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Modified Cornstarch, Magnesium, Stearate, Silica

For more information and write-up material on Hyperdrive 3.0, please click here.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
is there a difference in the formula? if not then this product is amazing. NP gave me tons of samples and they were awesome...made me sweat my a$$ off in the gym and they gave a nice stim effect

BifWebster

Awards
The only noticeable difference i see is that they dropped the 'venom' name from the alri fat loss products.

gonna have to pick some of this up soon, i love this ****.

and if someone founds out whats different between this and the last one, that would be useful to kno.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The changes I noticed are addition of methylsynephrine, Maximowiczia Chinensis Concentrate, Phaseolus Vulgaris Concentrate, and Rouwolfia Serpentina Concentrate. Also more Vitaberine than in old formula.

Looking forward to hearing the reviews :)

djl

Awards
  • Established
NP: Does the Venom Tri-Lean System that you have in stock come with Hyperdrive 3.0, or the older formulation?

Probably the older forumulation, but thought I'd check.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure why ALRI would screw with such a great formula...seems everytime a supp company does this, they end up with a lesser product (e.g. AX StimulantX, Ergopharm AMP, etc.)...plus there's something really cool about taking a supp called "VENOM"!! :D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Jaidmaster

Jaidmaster

Awards
From what I read, they did not take anything out from the old formula, but added a few things and increased the amounts of some of the key ingredients... Hopefully as good, or better than the previous version.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this but the old Venom crashed me into a bout of depression after using it and I can only believe it was from such a powerful effect that it burned out my adrenals.

Mr.50

BifWebster

Awards
It'd be cool to see a stack of this with reset AD, to keep adrenals running nicely.
Or a stack with DCP to further increase fat loss.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was PEA removed in the new version?

Cerberus

Awards
Not sure why ALRI would screw with such a great formula...seems everytime a supp company does this, they end up with a lesser product (e.g. AX StimulantX, Ergopharm AMP, etc.)...plus there's something really cool about taking a supp called "VENOM"!! :D

Supplements companies always have to re-invent the wheel to keep selling products. They all have to do it.

Redeemer

Awards
Any updates or reviews? I tried this for the first time today and was thoroughly disappointed. Way to screw the pooch guys.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so -- I think the product was negatively received and sort of just fell by the wayside as there were/are so many worthwhile alternatives.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Exactly; version 2.0 was SO GOOD, then came along version 3.0 which was SO BAD!

Too bad they don't come out with version 4.0 and just bring back version 2.0; anyone know why they went ahead and screwed up the formula????

I don't think so -- I think the product was negatively received and sort of just fell by the wayside as there were/are so many worthwhile alternatives.

knightowl

Awards
I would never support such a cheating lying and unethical company like ALRI

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Look at the reviews of the product. Everyone hates it. So far everything that I looked at from that company is just plain garbage.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The changes I noticed are addition of methylsynephrine, Maximowiczia Chinensis Concentrate, Phaseolus Vulgaris Concentrate, and Rouwolfia Serpentina Concentrate. Also more Vitaberine than in old formula.

Looking forward to hearing the reviews :)
Wise!!!!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alpha-T2 + ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0
ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0 + TT-33
OEP + ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0 (too hardcore?)

Bring me Fire..........