I love NP!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Would just like to say..I love nutraplanet! I've been getting all my supps from you guys lately! Building up another large order at the moment!

Over here in the UK (Scotland) supps are so expensive. I can get 2 tubs of purple wraath (1084g) from NP for $105.90 but over here for that price it would just get me one tub. Even with postage costs i'm still saving money if i order from you guys :) The postage is pretty fast to considering i'm ordering it from overseas! Can't wait for my next pay cheque! Thanks again!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the positive feedback Chub! :cheers:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear we've got what you need. Keep in mind the new NutraCaps that are coming in soon; Divanex (Capped Nettle/Divanil) plus an aromatase inhibitor would make a fun combo :)

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that currency exchange is also helping you since our $dollar is so week these days!

but i have to say the same, I've been buying all my sups at NP I specially love the bulk items, I got a nice stash over the July 4th weekend!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure that currency exchange is also helping you since our $dollar is so week these days!
Yeah defo, things over here are soo expensive! especially healthy foods :(

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah defo, things over here are soo expensive! especially healthy foods :(
We're in the same boat here in Canada...actually, I can't believe people pay the prices they charge here for nutritional products...even with the usual hefty shipping cost, ordering from the US still comes out way cheaper...especially if you order from NP! :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're in the same boat here in Canada...actually, I can't believe people pay the prices they charge here for nutritional products...even with the usual hefty shipping cost, ordering from the US still comes out way cheaper...especially if you order from NP! :thumbsup:
Supplement prices in Canada may be harsh, those in the UK may be expensive, but prices of US-supplements in Germany are simply a nightmare. Canada and the UK are, at least, fortunate that their Customs basically let orders through. Germany is as good as sealed!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Supplement prices in Canada may be harsh, those in the UK may be expensive, but prices of US-supplements in Germany are simply a nightmare. Canada and the UK are, at least, fortunate that their Customs basically let orders through. Germany is as good as sealed!
note to self...never move to Germany!!!

Necromancer

Necromancer

Awards
I love NP..but i still cant work out when u get samples and when u dont..Like I just spent $300 AUs..and got nothing..I always thought over $200..u get a shirt..or shake containers..+ 3 samples..but nothing...2nd order in 2 weeks..I got Nada..:(...I need more of all the above dammit...I would even pay for any of the above..I need a new black nutra planet shirt..as my black one is worn out..and I have two white ones..and only one shake container..as other lid broke when i dropped it..
Rant over..Still awesome to get products in 7 days from ordering.Props!

Rhys26

Awards
I love NP..but i still cant work out when u get samples and when u dont..Like I just spent $300 AUs..and got nothing..I always thought over $200..u get a shirt..or shake containers..+ 3 samples..but nothing...2nd order in 2 weeks..I got Nada..:(...I need more of all the above dammit...I would even pay for any of the above..I need a new black nutra planet shirt..as my black one is worn out..and I have two white ones..and only one shake container..as other lid broke when i dropped it..
Yeah would be nice to know as well :) When I have placed a couple of big orders I got free stuff but then I placed multiple small orders in a small space of time and nothing.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you order, you have the chance to request for product samples or promotional items. Just include some corresponding text in the comments section of your final order before checkout! Ask and ye shall receive! :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Firstly, thank you for choosing NutraPlanet to do business with. Some say there is no rhyme or reason to the samples, however if you politely request a sample in the comment box, there is a good chance you will find some goodies.

Also on occasion we have items that you can add to your cart for free that are samples. One example is http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/controlled-labs/purple-wraath-sample-1-packet.html , although our CL samples are OOS at the moment. We had ATJ's protein balls for a while as well.

Also, we do have shirts available for purchase ( http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/master-your-world-t-shirt-black.html ) ,and there is also the staple http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/sundesa/blender-bottle-28-oz.html . Look for a NutraPlanet blender bottle in the near future :thumbsup:

Also it's a shot in the dark, but if you happen to live near Toronto, Canada let send me a PM, I can set you up with some of my own NP stuff (not used I promise)!