Controlled Labs deals....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Controlled Labs deals....

tell us what kind of deal you want on our products at nutraplanet. if we like it enough, we may just do it (be realistic)

2. White Flood/Green Mag combo the big tubs for $64.95, small tubs $44.95

I'd probably try the small one and if I lik'd it purchase the big one.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

3. small tubs of Purple Wraath for $24.99
    big tubs of purple wraath for $39.99
    •   

4. A good discount on Purple Wraath would be nice.

5. I'd like a discounted "Blue Up for Blue Vein" Special.
  6. tattoopierced1

what about a glycergrow, green mag, golden finish combo for around $80 or so...

7. I would like to see the small tubs of Purple Wraath and Green Mag come in a package deal at a great price.
    Or even the larger ones, too.

8. Orange triad for $23.95

9. Quote Originally Posted by allenzo View Post
    Orange triad for $23.95
    agreed or even lower if you can. I'm buying a few bottles coming up and have bought a couple or more already.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

10. how about this: all CL products to reaper for free for being such a cool guy

seriously, how about a GF/Orange Triad for $70?
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

11. Purple Wraath @ <40 to compete w/ Xtend (What I currently use)
    Orange Triad cheaper to compete w/ ADAM (Best somewhat cheap multi)

12. Def a purple wrath sale.. I am running low on XTEND and would buy a few tubs of PW to try out.

13. Quote Originally Posted by imprezivr6 View Post
    Def a purple wrath sale.. I am running low on XTEND and would buy a few tubs of PW to try out.

never tried PW sample?

tank make it %15off on all of your line & let everyone choose whatever they want. np made%15 off last month including your line why cant u.

14. u guys should come up with some combo deals .. like scivation have large xtend tub/vasocharge for $45-50(still can be found on some sites)

throw in large purplewraath & whiteflood combo or large green mag/white flood

i jus purchased me a large green mag(sour apple)flvor .. i love it ..best tasting creatine

15. Orange Triad 19.99
    GlycerGrow 19.99

16. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Orange Triad 19.99
    GlycerGrow 19.99

being realistic now hah? how much you would like to be if you're not? free?

17. Damn just ordered my WF!

Ummm how about a special as good as the AP for $24.99

18. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Orange Triad 19.99
    GlycerGrow 19.99
    ive seen glycergrow for $14.99 at vitamin world down in NY

so yahh 19.99 is a reasonable price for it

19. Purple wrath special gets my vote

20. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    ive seen glycergrow for $14.99 at vitamin world down in NY

so yahh 19.99 is a reasonable price for it

but you didnt buy it?

21. a pw + orange triad pack

22. CL,

When is this CL sale going to happen?

Double bump on Orange Triad for 19.99!
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

23. Quote Originally Posted by ksa View Post
    but you didnt buy it?
    nope didnt needed it or didnt knew .. instead i picked me up some scivation vasocharge for $20.

i think both of the items were to expires in 2-3 months, which was the reason for being that cheap.

24. i agree with the purple wraath at 40. bring it on!!!

25. Bump

26. Does GG look something like this?..

27. In for sale updates and hopefully a sale on PW ( even through I just placed a large order )

If there were a number of deals i'd pick make a large CL only order

28. Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    how about this: all CL products to reaper for free for being such a cool guy

seriously, how about a GF/Orange Triad for $70?
    70? its cheaper to buy them separate right now.......

29. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    u guys should come up with some combo deals .. like scivation have large xtend tub/vasocharge for $45-50(still can be found on some sites)

throw in large purplewraath & whiteflood combo or large green mag/white flood

i jus purchased me a large green mag(sour apple)flvor .. i love it ..best tasting creatine
    roger that. the xtend/vasocharge deal was nice.... it would be nice to see you guys put up comparable.

jazzman what is that a picture of?

Honestly id be happy with anything being marked down more than a few bucks like most sales are....5-10%, psh... i mean come on lets take like 25% off on a combo deal....Still be realistic but give everyone something to be excited for. Sales now days hardly get me revvin anymore. If you can do it i say you guys do something real nice so that it gets spread across the boards and everyone is coming to NP to get the special combo and CL's products get spread around and u get alot more CL ball huggers.

30. White Blood Blow Out! It seems totally forgotten in the CL arsenal and could use a boost in exposure. A very effective NO product.

31. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    roger that. the xtend/vasocharge deal was nice.... it would be nice to see you guys put up comparable.

jazzman what is that a picture of?

Honestly id be happy with anything being marked down more than a few bucks like most sales are....5-10%, psh... i mean come on lets take like 25% off on a combo deal....Still be realistic but give everyone something to be excited for. Sales now days hardly get me revvin anymore. If you can do it i say you guys do something real nice so that it gets spread across the boards and everyone is coming to NP to get the special combo and CL's products get spread around and u get alot more CL ball huggers.
    Glycerin Monostearate

32. White Blood-$17.99

33. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I would like to see the small tubs of Purple Wraath and Green Mag come in a package deal at a great price.
    Or even the larger ones, too.
    Great idea !!!

34. Quote Originally Posted by jirahpaco View Post
    White Blood Blow Out! It seems totally forgotten in the CL arsenal and could use a boost in exposure. A very effective NO product.
    I agree. I use this before bed to boost GH. Many uses.

35. Quote Originally Posted by jazzman21 View Post
    Does GG look something like this?..

No, GlycerGROW is not just glycerol ... it has taurine + electrolytes. It is a FINE white power, not flakes like in the picture.

36. Quote Originally Posted by jdev View Post
    Purple Wraath @ <40 to compete w/ Xtend (What I currently use)
    Orange Triad cheaper to compete w/ ADAM (Best somewhat cheap multi)
    The products you mentioned are not the same formula; IE orange TRIad is many products in one... therefor the price comparison/match is inaccurate. Interesting idea though!

37. Any eta on any deals coming? Need to order some stuff asap.

38. Quote Originally Posted by jirahpaco View Post
    Any eta on any deals coming? Need to order some stuff asap.
    Nutraplanet is one big deal already!

39. white blood and green bulge seem forgotten and i doubt anyone is really picking up black hole so if those were on sale that would be nice. The black hole i think nobody wants to spend on so i think it should be dropped cheap for a limited time to atleast give people that are curious about it an extra nudge to try it out.

40. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    white blood and green bulge seem forgotten and i doubt anyone is really picking up black hole so if those were on sale that would be nice. The black hole i think nobody wants to spend on so i think it should be dropped cheap for a limited time to atleast give people that are curious about it an extra nudge to try it out.
    Thats a good idea on the black hole.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Controlled Labs!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 07:07 PM
  2. Controlled Labs
    By MGSDP in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 10:16 AM
  3. Thank you, Controlled Labs!