bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
small tubs of Purple Wraath for $24.99
big tubs of purple wraath for $39.99

Baby Huey

Awards
A good discount on Purple Wraath would be nice.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'd like a discounted "Blue Up for Blue Vein" Special.

tattoopierced1

what about a glycergrow, green mag, golden finish combo for around $80 or so...

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would like to see the small tubs of Purple Wraath and Green Mag come in a package deal at a great price.
Or even the larger ones, too.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about this: all CL products to reaper for free for being such a cool guy :dance:

seriously, how about a GF/Orange Triad for $70?

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath @ <40 to compete w/ Xtend (What I currently use)
Orange Triad cheaper to compete w/ ADAM (Best somewhat cheap multi)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Def a purple wrath sale.. I am running low on XTEND and would buy a few tubs of PW to try out.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
Def a purple wrath sale.. I am running low on XTEND and would buy a few tubs of PW to try out.

never tried PW sample?

tank make it %15off on all of your line & let everyone choose whatever they want. np made%15 off last month including your line why cant u.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u guys should come up with some combo deals .. like scivation have large xtend tub/vasocharge for $45-50(still can be found on some sites)

throw in large purplewraath & whiteflood combo or large green mag/white flood

i jus purchased me a large green mag(sour apple)flvor .. i love it ..best tasting creatine:)

Rhys26

Awards
Damn just ordered my WF!

Ummm how about a special as good as the AP for $24.99 :)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CL,

When is this CL sale going to happen?

Double bump on Orange Triad for 19.99!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
but you didnt buy it?
nope didnt needed it or didnt knew .. instead i picked me up some scivation vasocharge for $20.

i think both of the items were to expires in 2-3 months, which was the reason for being that cheap.

briancl

Awards
i agree with the purple wraath at 40. bring it on!!!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
In for sale updates and hopefully a sale on PW ( even through I just placed a large order )

If there were a number of deals i'd pick make a large CL only order

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
how about this: all CL products to reaper for free for being such a cool guy :dance:

seriously, how about a GF/Orange Triad for $70?
70? its cheaper to buy them separate right now.......:think:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
u guys should come up with some combo deals .. like scivation have large xtend tub/vasocharge for $45-50(still can be found on some sites)

throw in large purplewraath & whiteflood combo or large green mag/white flood

i jus purchased me a large green mag(sour apple)flvor .. i love it ..best tasting creatine:)
roger that. the xtend/vasocharge deal was nice.... it would be nice to see you guys put up comparable.

jazzman what is that a picture of?

Honestly id be happy with anything being marked down more than a few bucks like most sales are....5-10%, psh... i mean come on lets take like 25% off on a combo deal....Still be realistic but give everyone something to be excited for. Sales now days hardly get me revvin anymore. If you can do it i say you guys do something real nice so that it gets spread across the boards and everyone is coming to NP to get the special combo and CL's products get spread around and u get alot more CL ball huggers.

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
White Blood Blow Out! It seems totally forgotten in the CL arsenal and could use a boost in exposure. A very effective NO product.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
roger that. the xtend/vasocharge deal was nice.... it would be nice to see you guys put up comparable.

jazzman what is that a picture of?

Honestly id be happy with anything being marked down more than a few bucks like most sales are....5-10%, psh... i mean come on lets take like 25% off on a combo deal....Still be realistic but give everyone something to be excited for. Sales now days hardly get me revvin anymore. If you can do it i say you guys do something real nice so that it gets spread across the boards and everyone is coming to NP to get the special combo and CL's products get spread around and u get alot more CL ball huggers.
Glycerin Monostearate

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White Blood Blow Out! It seems totally forgotten in the CL arsenal and could use a boost in exposure. A very effective NO product.
I agree. I use this before bed to boost GH. Many uses.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Purple Wraath @ <40 to compete w/ Xtend (What I currently use)
Orange Triad cheaper to compete w/ ADAM (Best somewhat cheap multi)
The products you mentioned are not the same formula; IE orange TRIad is many products in one... therefor the price comparison/match is inaccurate. Interesting idea though!

jirahpaco

jirahpaco

Awards
Any eta on any deals coming? Need to order some stuff asap.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
white blood and green bulge seem forgotten and i doubt anyone is really picking up black hole so if those were on sale that would be nice. The black hole i think nobody wants to spend on so i think it should be dropped cheap for a limited time to atleast give people that are curious about it an extra nudge to try it out.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
white blood and green bulge seem forgotten and i doubt anyone is really picking up black hole so if those were on sale that would be nice. The black hole i think nobody wants to spend on so i think it should be dropped cheap for a limited time to atleast give people that are curious about it an extra nudge to try it out.
Thats a good idea on the black hole.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a good idea on the black hole.
I heard it didn't work and one can stuff themselves just as much with black hole as without. Is it interesting that it contains the same chemical or similar as thc. would this cause me to fail a drug test? because I might be looking for another job soon(previous job is too far and my vehicle gets 10 miles per gallon) I'm spending a couple hours at work , working, just on the drive, costing me two hours of work just for gas.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i havent seen any real good reviews on black hole but id be interested in trying it for free or say....15 bucks.

AFJON

AFJON

Awards
PW special ftw. I've wanted to try it for a while but Xtend for $38 is hard to pass up...

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I heard it didn't work and one can stuff themselves just as much with black hole as without. Is it interesting that it contains the same chemical or similar as thc. would this cause me to fail a drug test? because I might be looking for another job soon(previous job is too far and my vehicle gets 10 miles per gallon) I'm spending a couple hours at work , working, just on the drive, costing me two hours of work just for gas.
It wouldn't cause you to fail a drug test. It doesn't contain THC, they wouldn't let us market it / nor would we sell it. It acts on the same receptors in the brain though, which induces hunger. And it DOES work! I've eaten many a big meal thanks to BH. :)

djl

Awards
  • Established
How about REDuction/Sesamin stack?

Or the stacks on your website?

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
some good ideas in here. you will never see purple wraath that cheap, its our lowest margin product besides golden finish. ingredient costs have gone up and we use a GMP manufacutring facility, so there are extra costs that some others done have to pay. also, EAA's are more exensive than BCAA ingredients. we also offer samples and have ads in magazines which increases our costs.

seems like many want a white flood/green magnitude combo? or an orange triad special

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
some good ideas in here. you will never see purple wraath that cheap, its our lowest margin product besides golden finish. ingredient costs have gone up and we use a GMP manufacutring facility, so there are extra costs that some others done have to pay. also, EAA's are more exensive than BCAA ingredients. we also offer samples and have ads in magazines which increases our costs.

seems like many want a white flood/green magnitude combo? or an orange triad special
Definitely an OT special!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yes, a supberb Controlled Labs sale is in the works!!!

for those of you who haven't tried any CL products....this will be your chance. the entire line is quality!