I just made a pretty big purchase from this site...

1. I just made a pretty big purchase from this site...

I accidentally ordered 1-AD... I thought it was a different brand. I am pretty sure the order hasnt shipped yet, and I sent an email earlier asking if they could cancel sending that product in the order, and never got a response. So I thought I could get some help here maybe..

2. If you leave a message on the live support link on the website, I am sure they will take care of you, NP is the best!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by FootballDonny View Post
    I accidentally ordered 1-AD... I thought it was a different brand. I am pretty sure the order hasnt shipped yet, and I sent an email earlier asking if they could cancel sending that product in the order, and never got a response. So I thought I could get some help here maybe..
    When is earlier? if it is after business hours you may not get a reply until the following business day.

Customer Service Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday from 10 AM - 5 PM
    This I assume is EST.

[email protected] m
    The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams.They'll tell you black is really white, the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 03:53 PM
  2. I just made a pretty big purchase from this site...
    By FootballDonny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 12:35 AM
  3. Big knot from gear on delt
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-31-2005, 09:58 PM
  4. Just made 4 appointments to get...
    By unfknblvbl89 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-17-2005, 10:15 AM
  5. Replies: 0