workout8485

Awards
when's this gona be back in stock guys?

:sad:

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Nutra isn't going to carry it anymore. At least that was the word a few months back. Glad I had a good stash of it. Maybe they will change thier minds before I run out.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i have some too! like 200grams left! its not going to last me to long!

MgoBlue

MgoBlue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't know it was discontinued!! Guess I'll stop checking NP every day for that one...:aargh::aargh:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I just capped the last of my tub of it on the 4th...I know how to party.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I think there's a desire for this product if there is a supply. I really liked REM and have just run out of my bulk powder.

workout8485

Awards
big shame !! any reason y this has been discontinued??? theres obviously still a demand for it!??

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Rem-R3g was the bomb for good sleep. I miss that stuff.

natas9

natas9

Awards
what gives...?

Cant' imagine why this is discontinued???

It's clearly not a demand problem...and it can't be a supply problem since it's a constituent of Powerfull.

Really too bad... was on my top ten list of bang for the buck supplements. :frustrate

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff too! Almost out now and def interested in more.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
So what's the word on this. will there be more bulk 1-carboxy?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
forget the 1-carboxy, where is bulk powerfull!?!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it's still up in the air. I don't have any inside insight on this, so I'll let those in the know chime in if they want :)

On a side note, I just found a half-full container of 1-Carboxy! (In that annoying Geicko Car Insurance voice )

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd certainly like some of this product (or even REM).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yea the REM was a great product, helped me sleep so good. really miss that stuff.

I was hoping they would start making it again. it was a staple for me.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
For those that miss or never got the chance to try REM-R3G, I still have a lable with the ingredient profile. Igredients listed as follows: Bacopa Minnieri (40% bacosides), 1-Carboxy, and Ashwaghanda. In that order. 1950mg total with 4 caps/serving.

I've pondered getting bulk Bacopa and Ashwaghanda to try with powerfull, but have never gotten around to it. Bulk 1-C would work quite well to make my own REM; the only problem is I can't find any bulk Bacopa higher than 20% bacosides.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah would love to see it back in stock :)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Bump for some sort of reply from USPLabs.

natas9

natas9

Awards
Posted this question on the 'quick question' thread at the USP board (post 290) and this is the reply by mulletsoldier :

"Unlikely either powder will return to Nutraplanet. A few projects in respects to bulk powders were being ironed out, but recent developments such as corporate interest and the release of PRIME have caused us to forgo them for the time being."

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well, since he asked who wanted some, the least he could do is tell us whats up. I don't mean any disrespect to USP, but it was he that posted the question if you look up the thread a bit.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
There are a huge amount of people that would buy the bulk powders, so are you going to bring them back or not USP?

There are a huge amount of people that would buy the bulk powders, so are you going to bring them back or not USP?

Just sent a nice proposal to NP on the 1-C and if all goes well, the PureSap is next!

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

Thank you!

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Just sent a nice proposal to NP on the 1-C and if all goes well, the PureSap is next!

Awesome, you just made alot of people more than happy :)

So if you mix the puresap with the 1-c, you essentially have bulk Powerfull or is there something I'm missing?