questing regarding cissus
- 07-08-2008, 03:39 AM
- 07-08-2008, 04:59 AM
the cissus at $9.95 for 100g is only 5% ketosterones i beleive while the cissus at $29.95 for 50g is 50% kestosterones
- 07-08-2008, 06:45 AM
Like Vince said, different extractions command different prices. We also have USP Lab's Supercissus in bulk http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...100-grams.html (OOS right now, just ran out yesterday).
If you are interested in the 50% extract, I highly recommend buying the caps over the powder, they're a better value AND capped! (I know, we must be crazy!)
07-08-2008, 06:51 AM
do the caps contain gelatin ?
07-08-2008, 06:56 AM
07-08-2008, 07:00 AM
I am a muslim and I heard that gelatin is made from pig...so i have to avoid that
07-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Replied to your PM. For others with the same issue regarding gelatin, NOW Foods does have "0" and "00" Vegetarian capsules.
07-08-2008, 10:23 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SweetLou321 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 159Last Post: 08-03-2011, 09:12 PM
- By Legacykid in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2010, 01:29 PM
- By leebird in forum SupplementsReplies: 59Last Post: 03-13-2009, 08:37 AM
- By silverSurfer in forum NutraplanetReplies: 25Last Post: 03-02-2008, 02:23 PM
- By jrob24 in forum SupplementsReplies: 27Last Post: 05-03-2007, 01:44 AM