NutraPlanet Independence Day SALE!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Independence Day SALE!!!

The NutraPlanet Independence Day Sale Celebration--Save BIG with these explosive deals and discounts!

For 3 Days Only Save an Additional 10% OFF on Non Clearance Items With Coupon Code: July4Savings

Don't forget to really rake in the savings by taking advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $199...not to mention the Smokin' deals on some of your favorite items:

Don't delay because these discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

NutraPlanet would like to thank all of our faithful service men and women who made it possible for us to celebrate such a freedom, and also our loyal customers for your continued support and patronage...thank you!

2. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post

The NutraPlanet Independence Day Sale Celebration--Save BIG with these explosive deals and discounts!

For 3 Days Only Save an Additional 10% OFF on Non Clearance Items With Coupon Code: July4Savings

Don't forget to really rake in the savings by taking advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $199...not to mention the Smokin' deals on some of your favorite items:

Don't delay because these discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

NutraPlanet would like to thank all of our faithful service men and women who made it possible for us to celebrate such a freedom, and also our loyal customers for your continued support and patronage...thank you!
    45% is just insane for one of the most innovative supplements to hit the market...

How did you manage that price, Styder? At Gun Point.
    •   

3. Thank You!!

4. I expect nutra to be lagging like crazy. Time to spend some money.

5. shts about to get crazy! Expect Darren, Sam and Rene to be working till about 11pm on Monday.

6. Aside from the insane savings that are about to occur, I really like that banner.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

7. For all you Diesel Heads...Got the Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack for sale ETA: 2-4 business days

wow...another 10% off on top of that price?!

8. Quote Originally Posted by stryder View Post
    For all you Diesel Heads...Got the Diesel Test Hardcore Twin Pack for sale ETA: 2-4 business days

wow...another 10% off on top of that price?!
    Just beat you to it on the other thread lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    45% is just insane for one of the most innovative supplements to hit the market...

How did you manage that price, Styder? At Gun Point.
    NP+USP=

10. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Just beat you to it on the other thread lol
    Always two steps ahead of me...you better watch your back Steveoph!

11. Stryder, I see that Muscle Milk is in the clearence section but is still the same price. Is this soon to change? Looking to place the order. Thanks for the sale

12. i tell my self not to buy any products .. but with the sale .. im spending around 80$

bad bad nutraplanet lol

13. Well, I guess I am just about to jump on the DTH bandwagon. Lets see how it works for the OGs.

14. Quote Originally Posted by ebpd201 View Post
    Stryder, I see that Muscle Milk is in the clearence section but is still the same price. Is this soon to change? Looking to place the order. Thanks for the sale
    The price on Muscle Milk has gone up but we are keeping it at the current price until we sell through the remaining stock.

15. Any ETA on the large grape or watermelon Xtend?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Any ETA on the large grape or watermelon Xtend?

Bulk Fish Oil too.

17. ETA on 1,3-dmaa, nettle root and lipoderm-y too, please get them on time.

18. Any chance of pre-ordering some out of stock items? Sesamin, in particular..

Thanks for the sale!!

19. Spent $204. I was out of everything: Whey, WMS, Creatine, Multivitamin, Dextrose..

and ordered a few things for an upcoming DS cycle. Oh well, saved over $35 with the free shipping.

20. Nice, once again NP does not disappoint.
    PHF Rep

21. so the sale is going on now?

22. wtf everything that i want want ship til 2-4 days or out of stock. and by the time my package would ship ill be at work and wont be able to receive my package im so pissed.

23. Diesel Test Hardcore

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

24. Your Telling Me Man. I Cant Even Take Advantage Of This Sale!

25. I've said it before, and i'll say it again. You're the man Sam!

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

26. Good one. Added to..

27. no intrabolic? great sale though and i will definitely be ordering.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    The cat's out of the bag!
    And back in!

Awesome deal, NutraPlanet!

29. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Diesel Test Hardcore

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.

Yeah the DTH is on 2-4 day, you still will get your entire order onsale and the DTH will be there by around wed the 9th, 10th at the latest.

30. when i put in the discount code its not changing my price? just want to make sure it will still work
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    www.MindandMuscle.com

31. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    when i put in the discount code its not changing my price? just want to make sure it will still work
    u might have to wait until final checkout

32. so DTH is 2-4 day? and they dont ship your order til they get everything in right?

33. Quote Originally Posted by mindgame View Post
    so DTH is 2-4 day? and they dont ship your order til they get everything in right?
    yeah if anything your order is on 2-4 day you will have your entire order shipped at the same time. Its better than "out of stock" because when something is out of stock you dont get the sale price during a sale.

34. awsome then i might order my stuff then. thanks chuck

35. do the prices that are red mean those products are on clearance?

36. Quote Originally Posted by Manimalia View Post
    do the prices that are red mean those products are on clearance?
    Clearance items are located here: http://www.nutraplanet.com/category/clearance/ . Indicates savings

37. I might just have to see if I can scrape together some funds for another order, I just realized that:

....discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

And here I just get done scramblin to get my order in today
    PHF Rep

38. thanks, stevester!

Similar Forum Threads

1. NutraPlanet Independence Day SALE...3 days ONLY!!!
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 11:13 PM
  2. Independence Day Sale! July 1st--> 5th
    By Steveoph in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 09:25 PM
  3. Independence Day Sale! July 1st--> 5th
    By Steveoph in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-02-2009, 04:27 PM
  4. Independence Day Sale?