NutraPlanet Independence Day SALE!!!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The NutraPlanet Independence Day Sale Celebration--Save BIG with these explosive deals and discounts!

For 3 Days Only Save an Additional 10% OFF on Non Clearance Items With Coupon Code: July4Savings

Don't forget to really rake in the savings by taking advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $199...not to mention the Smokin' deals on some of your favorite items:

Don't delay because these discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

NutraPlanet would like to thank all of our faithful service men and women who made it possible for us to celebrate such a freedom, and also our loyal customers for your continued support and patronage...thank you!

The NutraPlanet Independence Day Sale Celebration--Save BIG with these explosive deals and discounts!

For 3 Days Only Save an Additional 10% OFF on Non Clearance Items With Coupon Code: July4Savings

Don't forget to really rake in the savings by taking advantage of the FREE SHIPPING on orders over $199...not to mention the Smokin' deals on some of your favorite items:

Don't delay because these discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

NutraPlanet would like to thank all of our faithful service men and women who made it possible for us to celebrate such a freedom, and also our loyal customers for your continued support and patronage...thank you!
45% is just insane for one of the most innovative supplements to hit the market...

How did you manage that price, Styder? At Gun Point.

The Batman

The Batman

Awards
I expect nutra to be lagging like crazy. Time to spend some money.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the insane savings that are about to occur, I really like that banner.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

ebpd201

Awards
Stryder, I see that Muscle Milk is in the clearence section but is still the same price. Is this soon to change? Looking to place the order. Thanks for the sale

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i tell my self not to buy any products .. but with the sale .. im spending around 80$

bad bad nutraplanet lol

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I guess I am just about to jump on the DTH bandwagon. Lets see how it works for the OGs.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Stryder, I see that Muscle Milk is in the clearence section but is still the same price. Is this soon to change? Looking to place the order. Thanks for the sale
The price on Muscle Milk has gone up but we are keeping it at the current price until we sell through the remaining stock.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any ETA on the large grape or watermelon Xtend?

Steinkill

Awards
ETA on 1,3-dmaa, nettle root and lipoderm-y too, please get them on time.

djs2000

Awards
Any chance of pre-ordering some out of stock items? Sesamin, in particular..

Thanks for the sale!!

begformercy

Awards
Spent $204. I was out of everything: Whey, WMS, Creatine, Multivitamin, Dextrose..

and ordered a few things for an upcoming DS cycle. Oh well, saved over $35 with the free shipping.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Nice, once again NP does not disappoint. :)

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
wtf everything that i want want ship til 2-4 days or out of stock. and by the time my package would ship ill be at work and wont be able to receive my package im so pissed.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.

:(

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
Your Telling Me Man. I Cant Even Take Advantage Of This Sale!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've said it before, and i'll say it again. You're the man Sam! :D

fatpat23

Awards
no intrabolic? great sale though and i will definitely be ordering.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore

One or more products in your cart are currently oversold. This may delay the shipment of your order.

:(
Yeah the DTH is on 2-4 day, you still will get your entire order onsale and the DTH will be there by around wed the 9th, 10th at the latest.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
when i put in the discount code its not changing my price? just want to make sure it will still work

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
so DTH is 2-4 day? and they dont ship your order til they get everything in right?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
so DTH is 2-4 day? and they dont ship your order til they get everything in right?
yeah if anything your order is on 2-4 day you will have your entire order shipped at the same time. Its better than "out of stock" because when something is out of stock you dont get the sale price during a sale.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
awsome then i might order my stuff then. thanks chuck

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
do the prices that are red mean those products are on clearance?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I might just have to see if I can scrape together some funds for another order, I just realized that:

....discounts and savings are for 3 DAYS ONLY (expires 7/6/08)

And here I just get done scramblin to get my order in today:toofunny:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The wife gave in to me being able to buy a few Xtend. Giggity, Giggity, all right! :D

UTADAHOLIC

Awards
sure glad i saw this before placing an order =)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure glad i saw this before placing an order =)
Glad you caught it, although the CSR's have been known to apply coupon codes for the customer that forgot :aargh:

I'm trying to bang the drum and let everybody know about the sale. I just realized it wasn't in my sig! 10% off the already low prices is great stimulus, I know I couldn't resist lol.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah for once every single item I want is either out of stock or "oversold"...sigh...oh well...

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah for once every single item I want is either out of stock or "oversold"...sigh...oh well...
You have good taste it seems ;) It's why I placed my order Friday morning, most things were still in stock. Now there seems to be alot more red!
On a side note, if there's something that OOS that you really want, in the comments section you can ask the CSR's to add it to your oder, and that you understand are willing to wait for it to come back in stock, which will delay your order from being processed.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
You have good taste it seems ;) It's why I placed my order Friday morning, most things were still in stock. Now there seems to be alot more red!
On a side note, if there's something that OOS that you really want, in the comments section you can ask the CSR's to add it to your oder, and that you understand are willing to wait for it to come back in stock, which will delay your order from being processed.
eta on the fish oil? i might be up for doing just that if its not 2 weeks or something crazy to that effect

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eta on the fish oil? i might be up for doing just that if its not 2 weeks or something crazy to that effect
Sorry I don't have one right now, hopefully when they get back in the office on Monday I'll find out. Perhaps add in your comments "Add the bulk fish oil caps if they will arrive in the next week?". I missed them on my order too :frustrate

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't wait because I needed most of the things in my order now so I just got 2 small gut healths and an order of NOW fish oil. Saved $11 on the non sale items and got 4 APs all at a super price all with free shipping so it's all good in the end.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
just wished my items were all out of stock. o well maybe next year i can take advantage of this sale.

walugi

walugi

Awards
wtf this sale isn't over is it?! I don't know this american time trickery!

Does "Currently Out Of Stock" for one of my orders mean I can't use the coupon for my order?