Reset AD to Canada? - AnabolicMinds.com

Reset AD to Canada?

  1. New Member
    someonehs's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    79
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    129

    Reset AD to Canada?


    From what I hear Reset AD shouldn't make it to Canada... I really want to get a couple of bottles of it, as I believe I am stimmed out. Just drank a rockstar, and fell asleep for 1hr! Anyone had any luck? I was planning on keeping this order quite small (just the two bottles) so I was hoping that would work out better?

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    In the past, customers have ordered items that are prohibited in Canada (some items w/ Yohimbine, Carnitine, PH's etc) and have had no problem getting them. Of course NutraPlanet is not responsible if the products get seized, but from most customer feedback there isn't a problem.

    Some people have their packages opened with banned substances inside and it still get through, likely because the ingredients didn't exactly fit the list or the customs agent wasn't thorough. Reset AD doesn't have the DHEA or the yohimbine that are often recognized, so I think you should be OK but it's no guarantee.
    I'm not even sure Reset AD has anything that is banned in Canada (Perhaps the pregnelone?). Anyways check out Canadians who have placed Nutraplanet orders please read (reset AD and h-drol)
  3. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9061

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    In the past, customers have ordered items that are prohibited in Canada (some items w/ Yohimbine, Carnitine, PH's etc) and have had no problem getting them. Of course NutraPlanet is not responsible if the products get seized, but from most customer feedback there isn't a problem.

    Some people have their packages opened with banned substances inside and it still get through, likely because the ingredients didn't exactly fit the list or the customs agent wasn't thorough. Reset AD doesn't have the DHEA or the yohimbine that are often recognized, so I think you should be OK but it's no guarantee.
    I'm not even sure Reset AD has anything that is banned in Canada (Perhaps the pregnelone?). Anyways check out Canadians who have placed Nutraplanet orders please read (reset AD and h-drol)
    It's definitely the pregnenolone. I remember reading on another board how a fellow Canadian got a letter from Customs Canada informing him that his Reset AD had been seized due to the presence of pregnenolone, an anabolic steroid, in the ingredient list. Now, I don't know if pregnenolone is typically considered to be AAS but the above mentioned experience is what's kept me from ordering it so far.
    •   
       

  4. Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,058
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    1122

    Ive never had one seizure to canada for Reset... leviathan has been caught a few time (we dont ship levi to canada, but the shipping dept accidentally did it a few times).

    Ive even shipped RAD into Australia... their customs are even more stringent
  5. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9061

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Ive never had one seizure to canada for Reset... leviathan has been caught a few time (we dont ship levi to canada, but the shipping dept accidentally did it a few times).

    Ive even shipped RAD into Australia... their customs are even more stringent
    I remembered where I read it...it was in the review section on the BN Web site...I just checked and the review is still up
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,523
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    41242

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    I remembered where I read it...it was in the review section on the BN Web site...I just checked and the review is still up
    It's quite possible that the order was seized due to another items in the same order than is illegal. Among the items likely to get seized, Pro Hormones and DHEA are not allowed up here which are commonly purchased. I have not read the review, so this is only speculation.
  7. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9061

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    It's quite possible that the order was seized due to another items in the same order than is illegal. Among the items likely to get seized, Pro Hormones and DHEA are not allowed up here which are commonly purchased. I have not read the review, so this is only speculation.
    Here's the review:

    "Never got to try product because it was ceased at Canadian border as "An Anabolic Steroid"...If you are a Canadian resident be weary, it might not get to you."

    This sucks because i really wanted to order a couple of bottles. The only Canadian online retailer that i was able to find that sells it lists it at almost double the cost of any of the US retailers.

    Please PM me if you have any extra you'd like to unload!
  8. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2988

    i get my reset every month ith zero issues!

    if it becomes a problem, im aware of 1 canadian retailer that carries it, but im always pimping nutraplanet.
  9. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9061

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i get my reset every month ith zero issues!

    if it becomes a problem, im aware of 1 canadian retailer that carries it, but im always pimping nutraplanet.
    Problem with that retailer though is that it's like double the price of NP!
  10. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    2988

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Problem with that retailer though is that it's like double the price of NP!
    haha..true enough...like I said I get a few bottles of Reset send to my place every month with no issues, let us know what you decide to do bro.
  11. Advanced Member
    Ninjo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    44
    Posts
    932
    Answers
    0
    Rep Power
    9061

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    haha..true enough...like I said I get a few bottles of Reset send to my place every month with no issues, let us know what you decide to do bro.
    PM sent.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reset AD
    By whowanna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:26 AM
  2. Reset AD, did you like it.....
    By just93 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2008, 09:07 PM
  3. Reset AD?
    By Truck 44 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-29-2007, 04:38 PM
  4. RPM + Reset AD or Leviathan + Reset AD
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 01:19 PM
  5. help in canada
    By tribal in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2005, 03:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in