Reset AD to Canada?

someonehs

Awards
From what I hear Reset AD shouldn't make it to Canada... I really want to get a couple of bottles of it, as I believe I am stimmed out. Just drank a rockstar, and fell asleep for 1hr! Anyone had any luck? I was planning on keeping this order quite small (just the two bottles) so I was hoping that would work out better?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
In the past, customers have ordered items that are prohibited in Canada (some items w/ Yohimbine, Carnitine, PH's etc) and have had no problem getting them. Of course NutraPlanet is not responsible if the products get seized, but from most customer feedback there isn't a problem.

Some people have their packages opened with banned substances inside and it still get through, likely because the ingredients didn't exactly fit the list or the customs agent wasn't thorough. Reset AD doesn't have the DHEA or the yohimbine that are often recognized, so I think you should be OK but it's no guarantee.
I'm not even sure Reset AD has anything that is banned in Canada (Perhaps the pregnelone?). Anyways check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78304-canadians-who-have.html

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In the past, customers have ordered items that are prohibited in Canada (some items w/ Yohimbine, Carnitine, PH's etc) and have had no problem getting them. Of course NutraPlanet is not responsible if the products get seized, but from most customer feedback there isn't a problem.

Some people have their packages opened with banned substances inside and it still get through, likely because the ingredients didn't exactly fit the list or the customs agent wasn't thorough. Reset AD doesn't have the DHEA or the yohimbine that are often recognized, so I think you should be OK but it's no guarantee.
I'm not even sure Reset AD has anything that is banned in Canada (Perhaps the pregnelone?). Anyways check out http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/78304-canadians-who-have.html
It's definitely the pregnenolone. I remember reading on another board how a fellow Canadian got a letter from Customs Canada informing him that his Reset AD had been seized due to the presence of pregnenolone, an anabolic steroid, in the ingredient list. Now, I don't know if pregnenolone is typically considered to be AAS but the above mentioned experience is what's kept me from ordering it so far.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Ive never had one seizure to canada for Reset... leviathan has been caught a few time (we dont ship levi to canada, but the shipping dept accidentally did it a few times).

Ive even shipped RAD into Australia... their customs are even more stringent

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive never had one seizure to canada for Reset... leviathan has been caught a few time (we dont ship levi to canada, but the shipping dept accidentally did it a few times).

Ive even shipped RAD into Australia... their customs are even more stringent
I remembered where I read it...it was in the review section on the BN Web site...I just checked and the review is still up

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I remembered where I read it...it was in the review section on the BN Web site...I just checked and the review is still up
It's quite possible that the order was seized due to another items in the same order than is illegal. Among the items likely to get seized, Pro Hormones and DHEA are not allowed up here which are commonly purchased. I have not read the review, so this is only speculation.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's quite possible that the order was seized due to another items in the same order than is illegal. Among the items likely to get seized, Pro Hormones and DHEA are not allowed up here which are commonly purchased. I have not read the review, so this is only speculation.
Here's the review:

"Never got to try product because it was ceased at Canadian border as "An Anabolic Steroid"...If you are a Canadian resident be weary, it might not get to you."

This sucks because i really wanted to order a couple of bottles. The only Canadian online retailer that i was able to find that sells it lists it at almost double the cost of any of the US retailers.

Please PM me if you have any extra you'd like to unload! ;)

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i get my reset every month ith zero issues!

if it becomes a problem, im aware of 1 canadian retailer that carries it, but im always pimping nutraplanet.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i get my reset every month ith zero issues!

if it becomes a problem, im aware of 1 canadian retailer that carries it, but im always pimping nutraplanet.
Problem with that retailer though is that it's like double the price of NP!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Problem with that retailer though is that it's like double the price of NP!
haha..true enough...like I said I get a few bottles of Reset send to my place every month with no issues, let us know what you decide to do bro.