7 Day Anabolic Pump BLOWOUT Sale!!!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established

Because of recently upgraded and improved packaging, USPLabs has decided that the old look is out and STOCK MUST GO!! Same great, highly effective formula, just minus the new fancy box packaging.

FOR 7 DAYS ONLY or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, USPLabs and NutraPlanet would like to thank our customers by offering Anabolic Pump for ONLY $24.99!!!

PRODUCT EXPIRATION: 9/2009

What is Anabolic Pump™

Anabolic Pump is a new category of supplement called a Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer (SIMS).

Anabolic Pump™ is a SIMS. What is a SIMS?

A SIMS is a substance that stimulates muscle cells to suck up glucose better than Insulin. Unlike Insulin, a SIMS blocks glucose uptake in fat cells while promoting lipolysis(fat burning).

What does that mean?

Muscle growth and fat loss at an extremely fast rate while improving health!! Does not get any better..Really it dose not.

Do you "FEEL" ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ or should we just believe you?

About 1 hour after the first dose those "In-Touch" with their bodies physiology will FEEL ANABOLIC-PUMP ™ working its magic. The "PUMPED" sensation is unavoidable. We are talking a REAL PUMP not just useless vasodilatation.

What happens if I do not feel the PUMP effect with Anabolic Pump™?

You may be slightly insulin resistant. You may be slightly resistant to the effects of Anabolic Pump™. Do not be discouraged if you do not "feel" Anabolic Pump™ workings instantly as the others do. Just because you do not "feel" it working right away does not mean its not working. The exact opposite is happening. Anabolic Pump™ will help your body become more sensitive to the action of GLUT4! If you give up to early, you could be making a huge mistake so like any other supplement you need at least thirty days to judge.

Does Anabolic Pump™ need to by cycled?

No. The ingredients in Anabolic-Pump have been used around the world for centuries. The ingredients are proven safe and healthy. In clinical trials, the ingredients where studied for over 5 months improving health!

How does Anabolic Pump™ work?

ANABOLIC-PUMP™ makes food more anabolic by utilizing the natural power of the most anabolic hormone in the world - INSULIN. In our quest for perfection, diet is the ultimate key to success. Basic fact is that food is the most ANABOLIC substance in the world. You can inject insane amounts of testosterone and deca, along with handfuls of d-bol and anadrol and without the proper diet - YOU WILL NOT GROW! Ask around…this is bodybuilding gospel.

By harnessing the power of muscle specific insulin and food, ANABOLIC-PUMP™ takes NATURAL growth to UNNATURAL levels! Insulin is the most powerful anabolic hormone produced by the body, while food constitutes the very anabolic building blocks of muscle tissue. Professional bodybuilders administer insulin and eat insane amounts of food for RAPID strength and size gains. Insulin, without a doubt, forces muscle to grow FAST. Unfortunately, insulin also forces FAT CELLS to grow FASTER - YUCK! What you end up with is a HUGE mass of muscle covered in a THICK layer of FAT. In a Perfect world fat cells would be RESISTANT to the action of insulin. Like the moronic cliché "have your cake and eat it too" Why bake a cake and not eat it? With ANABOLIC-PUMP™ you eliminate the guilt of eating the cake. Yes, we've created the perfect world… well… the perfect supplement at least!

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hate to burst everyone's bubble, but I can assure you that this sale will not last the full 7 days...

We've already sold several hundred bottles in less than 24 hours. At this rate, the rest of our supplies will be cleared out by tonight.

:banned:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
hate to burst everyone's bubble, but I can assure you that this sale will not last the full 7 days...

We've already sold several hundred bottles in less than 24 hours. At this rate, the rest of our supplies will be cleared out by tonight.

the 'red, white, and blue sale' won't even make it to the 4th?
all those who missed out will just have to have a 'blue sale' for themselves.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 'red, white, and blue sale' won't even make it to the 4th?
all those who missed out will just have to have a 'blue sale' for themselves.

Looks like it just turned into a Red and White sale, i.e. Canada Day sale :)
Get em quick guys, you will be kicking yourself for not ordering quickly enough :type:

Told Darren to order more:rant:

No one listens to poor old jacob:rasp:

mburr

Awards
Anabolic Pump has given me some of the best glute workouts of my life from the Anabolic dumps.

kanny

Awards
hmmm could this blowout be in relation to the upcoming prime release?

Anabolic Pump has given me some of the best glute workouts of my life from the Anabolic dumps.
That is because it purged your intestines of all the crap thats been sitting in them. If you are dumping on AP its for a reason and a good one at that.

Don't blame AP..blame the American food system for slowly posioning you.

kanny

Awards
That is because it purged your intestines of all the crap thats been sitting in them. If you are dumping on AP its for a reason and a good one at that.

now thats 1 more feature it provides FREE COLON CLEANSER

KRNMuscle

KRNMuscle

Awards
F' Yea I just ordered 3 bottles along with some other goods.
I was looking at my list before I ordered and I was wondering why my total price was much lower till I saw the AP price was almost half off, I immediately took off some stuff I can get later and added on more AP's hah. Can't wait till I try this stuff out, I heard so many good things about it. :twisted:

thank you NP!

JDF

Awards
  • Established
Picked up 5 bottles but seriously thinking about buying more!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Half of your business.
Canadians give USP Labs a fair bit of business from E-Tailers because you can't buy it instore anywhere in Canada, and the only ones who carry it online are pretty expensive when compared to US prices. With a sale like this, the savings are huge even with shipping!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
as of wednesday 12pm est......AP is still in stock.
anyone want to guess when it will run out?

mburr

Awards

Doubt that..

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bad news: We are down to 5 bottles :(
Good news: We will continue the sale for the full 7 days :)
Bad news: Due to the holidays, we will not receive the second (and last) shipment of AP at the MIND BLOWING price until the 14th :(
Good news: You still save a crap ton of money :)

Jacob, next time we will make sure to take notes in class :hammer:

Bad news: Due to the holidays, we will not receive the second (and last) shipment of AP at the MIND BLOWING price until the 14th :(

Actually will try to get it there by Monday or Tuesday! I can almost guarantee tuesday. I got an expedite on the labels just for my AM folks!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

And thats why you guys are the best, takin care of business, fillin the void for the demand, and givin the people what they want.

:D

mburr

Awards
Almost as garbage as USPLabs products.. and the bullshit hype behind it. When someone shows the science behind AP and P-Slin you get them in trouble. Yes, I am talking about Deserusan..

Btw my posts mean nothing as I mostly just read logs and the articles on here. But AM has become disgusting especially when you consider how many people get censored on their opinions of products via Deserusan & Patrick Arnold.

Bodybuilding.com - Inside the Mind of Deserusan - USP Labs: Another Example of Irresponsibility Part I

Heres a great read.

Another:

Beast's Anabolic Pump Log (Unsponsored) - Bodybuilding.com Forums

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Tsk, tsk, tsk. Why bother posting in a thread where people who like ap and want ap, can be informed on a nice sale and jump on the deal if they want to. So what if ap didnt work for you or your friends, not everyone responds to every product the same way, it works for me, it works for lots of other people, take the hate someplace else please and leave this thread for people who like ap. Thank you.

mburr

Awards
Why not let people see the other side and judge for themselves..
Personally I wouldn't trust a company that has consistently been called out by highly respected and regarded people in the bodybuilding community. Also besides sponsored athletes I haven't seen anyone with a strong physique praise this product in fact its always been the opposite.

USPLabs seems to have a near 50% rate of responders to responders on AP... nice product. They have failed to show real significant studies on most of their products... AP included.

I guess I should let them believe the hype that PASTA and AP will product gains as powerful as STEROIDS!!! As their ads claim!

Personally I wouldn't trust a company that has consistently been called out by highly respected and regarded people in the bodybuilding community. Also besides sponsored athletes I haven't seen anyone with a strong physique praise this product in fact its always been the opposite.

USPLabs seems to have a near 50% rate of responders to responders on AP... nice product. They have failed to show real significant studies on most of their products... AP included.

I guess I should let them believe the hype that PASTA and AP will product gains as powerful as STEROIDS!!! As their ads claim!
Dude, you are not repeating anything New to the member of AnablicMinds. THey are fully aware of this fact and in fact, they been aware for over 18 months. You are not whispering a secret or is it "breaking News" so move on.

Anabolic Pump has been in the top 10 sales at NP. The fastest growing internet store since it's release. A bad product just goes away, but AP is always breaking new ground.

Disgruntled competitors, I love'em and just validates our success!

If you acutally read the advertisment beyond the headline, you would not come off as such a dummy.

The headline is a question "can you turn ordinary chicken and pasta into steroids?"....A question and if you bothered to read further, You would not make such a foolish statement.

A headline is 99% of the reason if an advertisement is read or just passed over. We have to grab your attention and in your case, we have because you remember the headline. The headline is genius because it's repeated over and over and over again.

About the science..ahhaha, Mullet will be over soon to school.

I want even touch on you commenting on the physiques of others because you made yourself look real bad with any help from the audience...

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is that guy still here???

He's like a protein fart in a elevator.

PISS-OFF for christ's sake!

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
mburr not everything works for everyone. I myself have had great success with AP in the fact that it keeps my muscles full as well as keeps my strength up during a cutting phase (i have not used it yet to bulk). This to me is well worth the cost as being flat and weak during carb restricted days sucks a$$. Bottom line is you don't have to like it but why come into a thread that is simply advertising a sale on a product and do nothing but bash the product. What was the meaning of you viewing this thread if you don't like AP?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go on to further say:

Derek AKA: Beast REGULARLY consumed 300-400g of carbohydrates when dieting and attaining 3-4-5% bf. Insulin issues I think not!

Three weeks? Whoa! Awsome persistence and commitment to a trail. That was more like a sample.

Someone like him is not in need of something like anabolic pump. Thats like driving a Ferari and claiming that you have some form of fuel additive that will make it run better. Please?

As for the marketing and naming convention. Jacob can do what he wants. I don't agree with some of it. Yet it is a success. How many sponsors on this board or any other are in Vitaminshopp or GNC or any other mainstream retailer? Go ahead count. Does his marketing stratgey suite me. Not so much. Does it work in promoting a product and making a global market impact. Yes. Does anabolic pump work for those with inuslin issues that do not have tremendous genetics and already efficient insulin management systems within their own genetic make up. Yes, remarkably well for someone who is an insulin resistant endo.

The motives of those posts/links are supported with theories that have tremendous holes in them.

3 weeks use of AP in a well trained professional BB with freak genetics is not going to be the same as someone who is struggling to transform his physiology. AnabolicPump has transfromed processing insulin for me at a physiological level. Had my body been already adept to doing so I image I would see little to no results as did Derek.

USPLabs marketing is his business. Like I said, I don't agree with all of it, and I don't have to. The products' effectiveness sells me on my use. There really are people who have an agenda...they are called competition! If Jacob wants to sell at almost free of charge or even give it away free of charge I'm in. And I will continue to buy if and when I need to.

By the way, I don't listen to Jacob. Mulletsoldier is the way I roll!!! :D

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, you are not repeating anything New to the member of AnablicMinds. THey are fully aware of this fact and in fact, they been aware for over 18 months. You are not whispering a secret or is it "breaking News" so move on.

Anabolic Pump has been in the top 10 sales at NP. The fastest growing internet store since it's release. A bad product just goes away, but AP is always breaking new ground.

Disgruntled competitors, I love'em and just validates our success!

If you acutally read the advertisment beyond the headline, you would not come off as such a dummy.

The headline is a question "can you turn ordinary chicken and pasta into steroids?"....A question and if you bothered to read further, You would not make such a foolish statement.

A headline is 99% of the reason if an advertisement is read or just passed over. We have to grab your attention and in your case, we have because you remember the headline. The headline is genius because it's repeated over and over and over again.

About the science..ahhaha, Mullet will be over soon to school.

I want even touch on you commenting on the physiques of others because you made yourself look real bad with any help from the audience...
That's all that really needs to be said... LOL!
I agree with the statements above 100%
:thumbsup:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is somewhat of an oxymoron - being sponsored makes one's opinion irrelevant by proxy? In reality, our athletes are the biggest testament to our products for the following reason: in almost every respect, they approached us, with a priori knowledge and experience with our products. They wished to be sponsored because of the high-quality nature of our products; if they did not work for natural athletes, why would they request sponsorship?

This, however, does nothing to address your comment of unsolicited opinions. This is merely one such instance - a moderator, unaffiliated, and with a strong physique no less - which directly contradicts your opinion:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/96784-transcending-agedness-nutraplanet.html

This is probably the most glaringly false piece of information in this entire post; rather than hand-feed you the information, an incredibly quick search will provide a large data I alone have provided on this board.

The comparison is a hyperbolic analogy - that is, a dramatic comparison highlighting the most positive aspects of the product. The allusion is one of maximizing nutrients beyond natural capacity to produce expedited gains in LBM.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
Quote:
The comparison is a hyperbolic analogy - that is, a dramatic comparison highlighting the most positive aspects of the product. The allusion is one of maximizing nutrients beyond natural capacity to produce expedited gains in LBM.
I'll be honest, I don't get huge pumps from AP, especially on a single meal. My physique isn't rapidly shredding up beyond belief, and I can't eat endless gobs of carbs and feel absolutely great. I also personally believe the man in the before and after pics in the AP write up probably trained harder than the avg. gym rat & used other potent supplements (possibly steroids too) alongside AP. I can say however, that I can eat significantly more carbs than usual during the course of my day with less bloat and lethargy, and that if I manage to actually get in a full 3 doses correctly timed, I do have a mild but definitely noticeable overall pump by the end of the day comparable to a full body warm up with light weights or thorough cardio session. The bottom line summary from me is:

Yes, AP does work for me. If you ask me, the 50% success rate the pessimist is complaining about is actually pretty good,
I mean, how many natty T boosters get good reps just because they prompt a few extra back zits and hard ons? yet people when reviewing natty T boosters call that proof of effectiveness.
How many people go on methylated steroids that cost at least as much as AP and report 'great' gains of 5-7 lbs? People who have reported success with AP seem to report about as much, and they didn't risk their liver, nuts or hairlines in the process, and any weight they gain won't end up in their breast tissue.
As for the company claims? OF COURSE they're going to display the most dramatic of all results for the write ups. OF COURSE they're going to use grandiose analogies. What do you expect? USP Labs is a company seeking profit like any other.
What do you want them to say?

'you too can gain 4 whole pounds and look slightly leaner in 30 days! Here's a pic of our sponsored user, and, if you squint while looking hard enough, you can see the slight increase in definition he now has!'

do you think you could sell a product consistently using modest claims and avg. looking gym rats in lieu of a fiercely trained, prossibly juiced up athlete looking to go pro? I highly doubt it.

If you're wise enough to be wary of bunk supplements, then you should be intelligent enough to know a company is going to advertise as aggressively as possible in order to reap profits, and take sponsored claims and commercial advertisements with a grain of salt. You can sit here and bash AP all you want, it won't make a bit of difference to the people whom have made progress with it. As you can see, when the stuff is sold at a more favorable price point it's harder to keep in stock than creatine, I think that says something about the success and validity of the product.

Last edited:
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity to stock up on Anabolic Pump! Hank, have you filled your inventory yet? :)

chim_chim

Awards
I'm an infrequent poster on this board, definitely not sponsored, and I do find the advertising hype from USP Labs to be not to my taste. I strongly dislike the "creative" labeling of the ingredients. (Can anyone tell me definitively if corosolic acid is the active ingredient in AP?)

However, I did my research on AP, and the majority of people, unsponsored and otherwise, seemed to like it (including the t-nation forums). I took it for 3 months after a previous sale, and ended up dropping 8-10 lbs. and over an inch from my waist without altering anything else of significance (and increasing my lift totals).

I think that it does work, but it has a subtle effect. If you aren't "dialed in" to your body, you may not see it. It is easy to feel a mild hypoglycemic effect if taken too long before carb intake, so I am pretty confident that most people could detect that it is beyond placebo effect.

I think that Yellow Gold works just as well, and I just stocked up on both. The AP is for when I need to take an easy to carry capsule (work, restaurant); the YG is "parachuted" when I am home, along with other yucky powders.

If USP's advertising isn't to my tastes, I've got to admit that industry-stalwart companies like Twinlabs and Optimum Nutrition are not exactly blazing exciting new trails with their product introductions. It's the brash companies (also Anabolic Xtreme) that are coming up with interesting innovations.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...(Can anyone tell me definitively if corosolic acid is the active ingredient in AP?)....
Corosolic Acid is the active compound in Lagerstroemia Speciosa (in the Tannins Complex in Anabolic Pump). Anabolic Pump contains a high concentration of corosolic acid and tannins from Lagerstroemia Speciosa.

chim_chim

Awards
Thanks for the response, strategicmove. Corosolic Acid does have some interesting published research behind it; it is just that it is normally hard to get an effective dose from the banaba extracts on the market. You have to take 30 pills/day or similar.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I strongly dislike the "creative" labeling of the ingredients.
I won't speak for USPLabs or Jacob, but I am confident that the FDA and or other governing or regulatory oversight for the supplement industry makes these sort of things necessary.

Consider that you may want to keep a proprietary blend of ingredients and or actives secret to deter competition yet the governing or regulatory body forces you to make full disclosure. I don't like what 'seems' to be 'deceptive' tactics yet I believe whole heartedly it is not the intention or motive. JMHO.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Almost as garbage as USPLabs products.. and the bullshit hype behind it. When someone shows the science behind AP and P-Slin you get them in trouble. Yes, I am talking about Deserusan..

Btw my posts mean nothing as I mostly just read logs and the articles on here. But AM has become disgusting especially when you consider how many people get censored on their opinions of products via Deserusan & Patrick Arnold.

Bodybuilding.com - Inside the Mind of Deserusan - USP Labs: Another Example of Irresponsibility Part I

Heres a great read.

Another:

Beast's Anabolic Pump Log (Unsponsored) - Bodybuilding.com Forums
Derek's log is probably not the best choice to pick. I think he already absorbs quickly on carbs, plus I think (can not remember now) he was taking quite a bit of fats in before hand. efa's...for me it was YG to the max, was hooked like crack, but Ap didn't do well...still the YG was perfect.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the response, strategicmove. Corosolic Acid does have some interesting published research behind it; it is just that it is normally hard to get an effective dose from the banaba extracts on the market. You have to take 30 pills/day or similar.
The most frequently used corosolic-acid concentration is 1% and without the special extraction for tannins. Anabolic Pump, though, has an effective dose of corosolic acid and tannins. You need only one capsule per serving! P-Slin, for instance, has about 30mg of corosolic acid per capsule! That's super-concentration...

LOVERIUS

Awards
The most frequently used corosolic-acid concentration is 1% and without the special extraction for tannins. Anabolic Pump, though, has an effective dose of corosolic acid and tannins. You need only one capsule per serving! P-Slin, for instance, has about 30mg of corosolic acid per capsule! That's super-concentration...

i posted this link before: but anyway
Le Magazine, September 2000 - Report: A Natural Approach To Lowering Blood Sugar

qouted from that site:

"..The results indicated that a large oral dose of corosolic acid produced blood sugar reductions similar to the effects of two units of insulin."

"...This study showed that corosolic acid induces a blood glucose lowering effect as immediate as an injection of insulin!"

So maybe one shoud try take 1 p-slin before every meal? 30mg X 3 times /daily gives 90mg corosolic acid!!!
I am now on AP, but maybe i´ll try p-slin later on.
Anyone tryed using p-slin more than a cap/day?
Its expensive but who cares, like i usually say:
"results make my money's worth"

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i posted this link before: but anyway
Le Magazine, September 2000 - Report: A Natural Approach To Lowering Blood Sugar

qouted from that site:

"..The results indicated that a large oral dose of corosolic acid produced blood sugar reductions similar to the effects of two units of insulin."

"...This study showed that corosolic acid induces a blood glucose lowering effect as immediate as an injection of insulin!"

So maybe one shoud try take 1 p-slin before every meal? 30mg X 3 times /daily gives 90mg corosolic acid!!!
I am now on AP, but maybe i´ll try p-slin later on.
Anyone tryed using p-slin more than a cap/day?
Its expensive but who cares, like i usually say:
"results make my money's worth"
I saw that study at Life Extension quite a while ago. I take two capsules of P-Slin on some days of high carbs. One in the morning and the other in the evening, with Anabolic Pump in-between.

LOVERIUS

Awards
I saw that study at Life Extension quite a while ago. I take two capsules of P-Slin on some days of high carbs. One in the morning and the other in the evening, with Anabolic Pump in-between.
respect! man