Slick Pleasures? When back in?

donk

Awards
Whatever happened to 4oz version I want big bottle back. Any idea when 2oz back in stock? My girlfriend cannot stand KY anymore since we started using slick last decemeber

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Whatever happened to 4oz version I want big bottle back. Any idea when 2oz back in stock? My girlfriend cannot stand KY anymore since we started using slick last decemeber
Wow, if that's not a slogan waiting to happen. :clap2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realize that the 4 ounce was in demand. We had been shipping the 2 ounce for orders lately.

I can get them some 4 ounce this week.

I can't stand using anything else, either...we spent a lot of time and effort making the best "feeling" lube that would also deliver the actives. I appreciate the compliment!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed - Thanks for the great compliment! :)

donk

Awards
I just checked my order history looks like I have been order a 2oz bottle bout every 3 weeks since Dec. What sucks is that some of the active settles at the bottom and the last bit of the bottle cannot be used cause its gritty.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked my order history looks like I have been order a 2oz bottle bout every 3 weeks since Dec. What sucks is that some of the active settles at the bottom and the last bit of the bottle cannot be used cause its gritty.
You have to shake it up every time.

We have actually upgraded to both micronized beta alanine and micronized raspberry ketones, which stay suspended nicely throughout the bottle, as well as making for a more effective product.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You have to shake it up every time.

We have actually upgraded to both micronized beta alanine and micronized raspberry ketones, which stay suspended nicely throughout the bottle, as well as making for a more effective product.

I for some reason keep forgetting to pick this up. My girl picked up KY warming liquid and it was just horrid. It was not warm, and it just..blah.. haha.. Next order this will be in here, im putting a sticky note on my comp! :lol:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I for some reason keep forgetting to pick this up. My girl picked up KY warming liquid and it was just horrid. It was not warm, and it just..blah.. haha.. Next order this will be in here, im putting a sticky note on my comp! :lol:
The KY warming was the inspiration behind SP....it was so bad that I thought to myself "I can do WAY better than this crap."

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The KY warming was the inspiration behind SP....it was so bad that I thought to myself "I can do WAY better than this crap."

Hahaha yea its horrible stuff. Ill be placing an order soon and will include this and of course leave my feedback as usual.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha yea its horrible stuff. Ill be placing an order soon and will include this and of course leave my feedback as usual.
We look forward to it J!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
dsade Supplements 24
john123131 Supplement Logs 10
brywal312 Supplement Logs 18