4th july

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
O i was going to order some sups next week but now im thinking of waitin til this sale kicks. hmmm...tough decisions.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well i meant that i was going to wait til then. I was going to buy sups when i get paid on monday.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
In that case, the weekend will be a good one to deposit your cheque at NutraPlanet ;)

AAHHAHAHAHAAAAHHAAAA...:toofunny:

..NutraPlanet is going to have direct deposit soon, so I can just work and give all my money directly to you guys. It will cut out a few steps in the order process, and speed things up a bit more.

Hmmm, I wonder if I can claim you guys as dependants on my tax return??

:lol:

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
In that case, the weekend will be a good one to deposit your cheque at NutraPlanet ;)
Not even a joke man. I usually make a deposit every month or 6 weeks. In fact a sale for the 4th would coincide nicely with an upcoming payday :)

Just PLEASE make sure you have stuff IN STOCK. That is my only gripe with NP, that so many of the things I order constantly are OOS half the time, thus making me need to make multiple orders when the other stuff arrives. :frustrate

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I wonder if I can claim you guys as dependants on my tax return??

:lol:

To late, I claimed them already, and IRS only lets them be caimed by one person each year :run:

kanny

Awards
maan i JUST order an order, looks i gta do another one :p

Steinkill

Awards
please get 1,3-dmaa and lipoderm-y on time and maybe bulk nettle root ;)

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i can't think of a better way to celebrate being an american other than purchasing products that make us bigger than we already are.

time to get hyoooge!!!

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
buying fat burners might be seen as unpatriotic, so opt for the meal replacement weigth gainers.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
My God

i was just to checkout, then i remembered to check the forum to see if there is anything new..........But i think i will wait. :)

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
damn, i need to put an order in really really soon...which I was planning on Monday...but, I guess i can try and hold out to see if there is a sale........but the stuff i need is like sooner than later!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
Oh Np Gawds, Plz Grant Us A 4th Of July Sale!!!

P.S. It's my b-day so it can be your present to me!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Oh Np Gawds, Plz Grant Us A 4th Of July Sale!!!

P.S. It's my b-day so it can be your present to me!

See that, one more reason to have a sale. :thumbsup:

Maybe NP is scared, because the last sale was so awesome, they might not be able to top it.:lol::lol:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's an idea: get Body Octane in, and blow it out, 2 for 1. :D

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
we should get some good cycle support deals!!!! post cycle and cycle!

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
will there be any new nutracaps in before the sale?

Steinkill

Awards
Hopefully. The labels for the next batch of NutraCaps have arrived, but the caps themselves haven't :( I'll try and get a better ETA on the caps for you.
oh yea, plz get them on time, especially the nettle root ones, and hopefully lipoderm-y and 1,3-dmaa will be on stock.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully. The labels for the next batch of NutraCaps have arrived, but the caps themselves haven't :( I'll try and get a better ETA on the caps for you.
awsome. Hopefully they come in on time

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
it's about to get silly!!!
Alright I couldn't resist doing this with that comment Hankster

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=HIkWBleXX5E"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
What are you noticing from the Chia Pro? I'm quite interested by the product. I'm always looking for new health-foods to help me fine-tune my body.
PS If you could throw up a review on the product page, that would be even more useful for everybody :)!
Sure thing...i will do a review....quick note- my BMs are soooo nice (no hard pushing if u know what I mean) and regular, lately I will throw down some before a workout and my energy has been improved