Diesel Test Hardcore: OUT OF STOCK!?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
ARRRGH...INVENTORY, INVENTORY, INVENTORY!!!

Are you going to be getting more DTH in? I have a shopping cart full of stuff (>$200, excluding DTH) and I cannot order now cause DTH isn't in.

I can order if Nutraplanet will ship the DTH free when it comes in. Otherwise, I'll be paying the shipping cost for it. At >$200, I get free shipping.

Any help here?

:sad:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Are you going to be getting more DTH in? I have a shopping cart full of stuff (>$200, excluding DTH) and I cannot order now cause DTH isn't in.

I can order if Nutraplanet will ship the DTH free when it comes in. Otherwise, I'll be paying the shipping cost for it. At >$200, I get free shipping.

Any help here?

We most definitely are! Unfortunately it won't be in until next Thursday :frustrate
What I recommend you do is place your order without the DTH, and in the comments section request that they add it to your order and state that you are aware it won't be in stock for another week. This will delay your order until it arrives (Approx. next Thursday), but this way it will be shipped for free.

There's a slight chance if they're having a really good day they might ship it for free like you requested afterwards, but that would be an exception and not the standard. The free shipping is a discount we're able to offer by putting all your items into one order which helps reduce shipping charges. Imagine trying to ship it in a bunch of packages as the items came in :aargh:

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
I just caught word that more Diesel Test should arrive in stock in about next 7-10 days. Thanks for your patience!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
We most definitely are! Unfortunately it won't be in until next Thursday :frustrate
What I recommend you do is place your order with the DTH, and in the comments section request that they add it to your order and state that you are aware it won't be in stock for another week. This will delay your order until it arrives (Approx. next Thursday), but this way it will be shipped for free.

There's a slight chance if they're having a really good day they might ship it for free like you requested afterwards, but that would be an exception and not the standard. The free shipping is a discount we're able to offer by putting all your items into one order which helps reduce shipping charges. Imagine trying to ship it in a bunch of packages as the items came in :aargh:
Ok, I think this will work since I'll be traveling for the next 10 days so any delays in shipment will probably be OKAY with me since I won't be home to enjoy them anyways. Thank you for your prompt reply dewd!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I tried placing my order, (clicked "CHECKOUT") but the system won't let me check out because DTH is NOT in stock.

"One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout."

Now what?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I tried placing my order, (clicked "CHECKOUT") but the system won't let me check out because DTH is NOT in stock.

"One or more products in your cart are not available in the quantities requested. Please adjust your cart quantities to checkout."

Now what?
Sorry I meant without instead of with above. (I edited my post) So place your order WITHOUT the DTH, and in the comments section specify that you wish them to add the DTH to you order, and that you will wait for it to come in stock.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ye..
Happened with me..

DTH held my order up for weeks, so they mailed it and posted DTH like 1 month later for free... top notch!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Ye..
Happened with me..

DTH held my order up for weeks, so they mailed it and posted DTH like 1 month later for free... top notch!
well anyway thanks for using the product and being a die hard, dont sub DTH with something else cuz it was out of stock consumer.

BTW DTH will be on 2-4 day on thurs (incase there is a sale this weekend........)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely be reordering.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
that might be dangerous. NP will probably sell it all even before they recieve the stock.

Agreed. The pipeline for DTH needs to get bigger !
Well a large amount well semi-nice size amount will be shipping there tomorrow. Its from a fresh lot where Im getting a few hundred bottles that didnt ship direct to other retailers from my manufacture, so I will have some at NP for a while, or at least for them to re-up if the weekend sale (if there is one) wipe's them out of the units arriving there tues.

So basically if you order DTH this holiday weekend, you will get DTH shipped to you. Now as for 2 or 3 weeks from now, I dont know.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

Any help here?

In stock as of now....