$199/$200

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
In regards to the free FedEx shipping, what price do you have to breach in order to receive free shipping? My cart's total price listed comes up to $199.89, and the FedEx banner above claims free shipping on orders $199 and up, yet the options box contends I must add another 11 cents to my order in order to qualify for free shipping. Which is it? I don't want to order anything and then find out I'm down about $5. Thanks.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Please note that your sub-total should be above $199, not the overall total. If you qualify, our site will indicate that the shipping cost is free of charge on the confirmation page.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for choosing NutraPlanet!

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I think we got a little mixed up. My sub-total is over $199 without shipping. It's $199.89, but the site still tells me I need to add 11 cents to my order in order to qualify for free shipping.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think we got a little mixed up. My sub-total is over $199 without shipping. It's $199.89, but the site still tells me I need to add 11 cents to my order in order to qualify for free shipping.
Ya, it is still in the 199.xx range.. you gotta be above the 199's... Buy something cheap like a bar of java lather for a few bucks(can never have too much).. That is what ill usually do.