Dymatize Elite 12 hour
- 06-18-2008, 04:11 PM
- 06-19-2008, 01:07 AM
1) not sure how you found the vanilla appealing, it tastes as if they just used the same flavoring system as they do for the whey.
2) I dont understand why you would want such a product. UP1 is clearly superior and better tasting.
- 06-19-2008, 01:41 AM
06-19-2008, 01:44 AM
06-19-2008, 02:46 AM
i've heard a lot of good things about it, specially the brownie fudge. i just asked to include the basic flavors found in most powders but i dont really care which ones NP chooses to carry. they all look really good, vanilla being at the bottom of the 5 flavors though. i respect Dymatize a lot, have good QC, and it adds a little variety to the table. price isnt bad at all and the profile isnt that bad either. only reason i ask to add it is because a few guys told me to try it and gave me some recipes using the chocolate flavor. went to purchase it and noticed they didnt have it. plus, NP already carries a lot of their other stuff so it should be an easy addition.
UP is a little better but there is not that much difference between the two, cost per serving may be a little lower for the Elite. i want some change and variety from the monotonous same old powders i use day in and day out - (UP1 being one of them). most of us here shop at NP exclusively so i think it would be a smart and profitable move. could also sell combos of Elite Whey and Elite 12 hour. figure its worth a shot!
06-19-2008, 02:53 AM
06-19-2008, 11:26 AM
06-19-2008, 01:04 PM
06-19-2008, 01:46 PM
XF should've larger tubs too to help in lowering price. I used to spend $17.5 each during the arnold but now its $25.95 & thats %48 increase
in 2 months.
06-19-2008, 02:11 PM
06-19-2008, 05:24 PM
06-19-2008, 06:06 PM
06-19-2008, 06:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 04-14-2012, 04:52 PM
- By biopole in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2010, 03:19 PM
- By shotdead42 in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-14-2009, 06:09 PM
- By azzer2000 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2006, 03:00 PM
- By Bas4Lizzife in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2004, 07:39 PM