Dymatize Elite 12 hour

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
any chance of picking of their 12 Hour Elite blend in all 5 flavors, or at least vanilla, choc. and hot fudge brownie :dance: thanks!

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
1) not sure how you found the vanilla appealing, it tastes as if they just used the same flavoring system as they do for the whey.

2) I dont understand why you would want such a product. UP1 is clearly superior and better tasting.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i've heard a lot of good things about it, specially the brownie fudge. i just asked to include the basic flavors found in most powders but i dont really care which ones NP chooses to carry. they all look really good, vanilla being at the bottom of the 5 flavors though. i respect Dymatize a lot, have good QC, and it adds a little variety to the table. price isnt bad at all and the profile isnt that bad either. only reason i ask to add it is because a few guys told me to try it and gave me some recipes using the chocolate flavor. went to purchase it and noticed they didnt have it. plus, NP already carries a lot of their other stuff so it should be an easy addition.

UP is a little better but there is not that much difference between the two, cost per serving may be a little lower for the Elite. i want some change and variety from the monotonous same old powders i use day in and day out - (UP1 being one of them). most of us here shop at NP exclusively so i think it would be a smart and profitable move. could also sell combos of Elite Whey and Elite 12 hour. :woohoo: figure its worth a shot!

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
UP is a little better but there is not that much difference between the two, cost per serving may be a little lower for the Elite. i want some change and variety from the monotonous same old powders i use day in and day out - (UP1 being one of them). most of us here shop at NP exclusively so i think it would be a smart and profitable move. could also sell combos of Elite Whey and Elite 12 hour. :woohoo: figure its worth a shot!
a little? Unlike Dyn, UP has MC listed first and that is expensive and it mixes much better than the 12 hour crap. I had some last night and there were way too many chucks for a product that has whey listed first, hell Muscle Milk mixes better.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
a little? Unlike Dyn, UP has MC listed first and that is expensive and it mixes much better than the 12 hour crap. I had some last night and there were way too many chucks for a product that has whey listed first, hell Muscle Milk mixes better.
i love UP1 and love Xtreme Formulations but 1 scoop of that in some milk has to be the worst powder i've ever used as far as mixability is concerned. you are the first person to talk down upon the 12 hour protein (i didnt even knew existed) but i still want to try it to compare :)

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
i love UP1 and love Xtreme Formulations but 1 scoop of that in some milk has to be the worst powder i've ever used as far as mixability is concerned. you are the first person to talk down upon the 12 hour protein (i didnt even knew existed) but i still want to try it to compare :)
I keep it real, UP2 is hard to mix thanks to the fats, but not UP1. UP1 is very mixable and prolly has the best mix ability for a product that has MC listed first, so I have no clue why you are saying that and suspect you must be thinking of UP2.0.

ksa

Awards
  • Established
XF should've larger tubs too to help in lowering price. I used to spend $17.5 each during the arnold but now its $25.95 & thats %48 increase

in 2 months.

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
XF should've larger tubs too to help in lowering price. I used to spend $17.5 each during the arnold but now its $25.95 & thats %48 increase

in 2 months.
They should, but it wont happen. You can always order a bunch at a discount at BSL

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I keep it real, UP2 is hard to mix thanks to the fats, but not UP1. UP1 is very mixable and prolly has the best mix ability for a product that has MC listed first, so I have no clue why you are saying that and suspect you must be thinking of UP2.0.
no i havent tried UP2, been using UP1 for over a year now but each person may have different opinions and standards. i just got some cool recipes and heard good things about the Elite 12 hour so i was tempted to try it but noticed that NP didnt sell it :hammer:

zachattack43

zachattack43

Awards
no i havent tried UP2, been using UP1 for over a year now but each person may have different opinions and standards. i just got some cool recipes and heard good things about the Elite 12 hour so i was tempted to try it but noticed that NP didnt sell it :hammer:
I love UP2, but dont use it often so I dont buy it much.

I use UP more often due to me using it as part of an MRP (rare), with my meal (rare) and postworkout.

I understand how you want to try it, but dont let the marketing fool ya;)